30

"I kind of

"I kind of.. threw Naeun into a wall.. and she landed on her foot.. and maybe broke it?"

"She probably deserved it.."

"N-not with my hands."

"Are you.. doing it again?"

"Yeah.. I don't know how, or why, but it's been more frequent.. and now she's going to go around telling people things, and then they're gonna think I'm a freak, and then Yeonjun will think I'm a freak, and he'll break up with me.. and then.." Soobin sniffed.

"I don't know how it got to this point.."

"Well.. do you want to tell Yeonjun yourself before he finds out?"

"No! Yes? Maybe?" Soobin frowned and wiped his eyes. "I don't want to lose him, we just started something.."

"I guess.. you could not tell him everything.."

"Like.. lie to him?"

"No... just.. tell Yeonjun Naeun is crazy. He'd believe it, because it's true. Tell him it was self defense, because that's also true."

"Well.. that wouldn't really be a lie I guess. I just wouldn't be telling him everything.. it was self defense, I just pushed her a little.."

"That's what you're going to tell him." Beomgyu stood up and grabbed Soobin's arm who stood up in confusion.

"Yeah, that's what I'll tell him."

"Right now."

"Right n- what?"

Beomgyu handed Soobin his key before he dragged Soobin out of their room and down the stairs to see Yeonjun pacing outside.

"Oh! Binnie!" Yeonjun ran up to him and hugged him tightly, lifting the boy off of the ground a bit and kissing his forehead.

"Ow!" Soobin winced, Yeonjun had put some pressure on his shoulder.

"Baby? What happened?"

Beomgyu winked at Soobin from behind Yeonjun before leaving the two of them to talk together.

"Can we talk about it somewhere else? I don't want to stand in front of the dorms." Soobin mumbled.

"Let's go to the park." Yeonjun suggested and the two found themselves on a bench moments later, hands intertwined.

"I'm sorry I worried you."

"Baby what happened?" Yeonjun asked after letting go of the omega's hand and cupping his face gently with a soft gasp, noticing something that he hadn't seen before.

"Is that.. a hand mark? Who the fuck hit you?" He growled, angry pheromones in the air, Soobin winced, but found he didn't feel like passing out.

Soobin flinched at Yeonjun's tone.

"Sorry for yelling baby, but I don't like seeing this type of thing on you.. Where else does it hurt?"

"I-It's okay.. and my shoulder hurts.."

"Binnie.. who did this..?"

"N-Naeun.."

"That omega? I didn't think she was violent." Yeonjun frowned.

"I was leaving my class to go to the art room, because we didn't have a class for the day.. and she cornered me." Soobin frowned and Yeonjun stroked his hand lightly, coaxing him to continue talking.

"She told me that she'd warned me before and then started calling me names.. then she pulled me to an empty hallway and started getting angry with me and she hit me first.. I just pushed her away and she fell and hurt her ankle."

Not entirely a lie..

Yeonjun was furious. "She never fucking listens. I'll put her in her place baby don't worry. But Binnie, when was the last time she told you that?"

"Uh.. the day you didn't come get me after class.. I was kind of walking around school and she found me." Soobin spoke softly.

Yeonjun frowned. "Well, don't worry about it, okay? I'll tell people the actual truth okay?"

Soobin nodded, grateful for his boyfriend who really did like him.

Yeonjun kissed Soobin's forehead, hoping to be able to cuddle with the male a bit longer.

"Junnie.. I have to go back to the dorms to talk with Beomgyu.."

"Oh. That's.. fine.. I'll walk you back then." He stood up and grabbed Soobin's hand. "Make sure you ice this okay."

"I will."

One short walk later, Yeonjun was kissing Soobin deeply before letting him go inside to his dorm room.

He hid it from Soobin well, but he was really pissed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Sorry for any errors~ what are we thinking y'all?

(◍•ᴗ•◍)