61

um hiii・:*:・

um hiii
・:*:・

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

《Trigger Warning: Violence.
There's one punch and one kick but still I wanna tell you guys just in case!!》

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Right after class ends. You need to stay here in the classroom. Don't go out, and don't wait in the hallway." Yeonjun spoke as he walked with his boyfriend and the other couple to the omega's first class of the day.

"There's no way for that fucker to know where and what your classes are because the front desk doesn't give out schedules without IDs." Taehyun added while looking at his omega and giving him a hug. "I love you." Taehyun whispered.

Beomgyu said it back and puckered his lips. Taehyun pecked the omegas lips and forehead and left after Yeonjun also said goodbye to Soobin.

The entire class had Beomgyu feeling anxiety and sitting on the edge of his seat. He couldn't focus, his stomach hurt, and his fear pheromones were starting to be smelled by others.

Soobin frowned and tried calming the omega down, but it was to no avail.

The professor dismissed the class so they could work before walking over to the two omegas.

He leaned down to whisper to Beomgyu,"Is something going on? The class is on edge because you're scared.. and we can all also smell pain pheromones.."

"N-no-" Beomgyu stuttered but the teacher didn't believe it.

"Okay. I'm taking you to the nurse."

"W-wait I can't-"

"I'll come too-" Soobin spoke but the teacher shut him down.

"Please remain seated Soobin."

"No I can't leave him-"

"Soobin. Stay seated until class is over." The professor accidentally used an alpha command on the omega. Forcing him to remain in the seat. He stood up with Beomgyu and began to walk the omega to the nurse.

Soobin anxiously bit his thumb, he looked over and saw that Beomgyu had left his phone behind too. Damn it. He couldn't even get out of his chair.

The omega felt like crying. He couldn't get to his phone either because it was in his bag and the bag was a bit too far for his arm length.

・:*:・

Beomgyu tried getting away from the teacher. "Sir I'm really fine-" With nervous eyes Beomgyu looked around the hallway hoping to not see the person who was scaring him.

Which caused him to become more anxious.

"Please stop resisting. I can't have people interrupting my class time." The two were close to the nurse's office.

And then Beomgyu saw him.

Han-Joon.

The alpha was talking with some random female omega and the two seemed to be flirting.

"Oh Moon Goddess. No. Please no. Please don't smell me." The omega whimpered tears filling his eyes.

Han-Joon paused and turned around. Making eye contact with Beomgyu.

"No..nononono-"

"Will you stop crying omega? The nurse is right there."

Han-Joon tapped the professor's shoulder. "This is my mate. I can accompany him."

"No I'm not-"

"He's a little sick. He tends to say things he doesn't mean when he's sick." Han-Joon grabbed Beomgyu arm.

"Well.. alright." The professor nodded and let go of the omega.

"No sir please, come bac-" Beomgyu attempted to beg.

"Your omega is dramatic." The professor rolled his eyes before heading back to the classroom.

Han-Joon smirked at Beomgyu before dragging him to a stairwell that was at normally used.

Beomgyu started shaking. "Please let me go! You're not my mate!"

"Honestly, I don't think that matters. I know I'm the best alpha you'll ever meet. There's no one better for you."

"I have a mate!" Beomgyu cried out, he tried pulling his arm away, but Han-Joon was much stronger.

"He's not good for you. Now where is Soobin?"

"I'm not going to tell you!"

Han-Joon growled at the omega,"When the fuck did you get so defiant?"

"Leave me alo-" Han-Joon punched the omega causing him to cry out and clutch at his eye which was sure to become a black eye soon.

Han-Joon pushed him to the ground before kicking him in the side. "You need to be taught a lesson." The alpha grabbed his belt buckle and started to undo it. "I can't even remember the last time I hit you with this bel-"

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" a voice yelled. Beomgyu turned his head to see Hyemin, Taehyun's roommate staring at the two of them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
And you guys were skeptical of him when he asked if Taegyu did threesomes
😌
Hyemin = good boi

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧And you guys were skeptical of him when he asked if Taegyu did threesomes 😌Hyemin = good boi