33

Comment~✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Comment~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Woah Beommie.. That's.." Soobin looked at his best friend in awe. He knew Beomgyu was a bit more outgoing, but he didn't think Beomgyu would get around to doing such a thing with Taehyun.

"Yes. Intense. I know." Beomgyu bit his lip remembering the sensations Taehyun had made him feel."But he was really careful with me.."

"Does that.. feel good?" Soobin asked cautiously.

"Oh it felt great." Beomgyu sighed with delight.

Soobin blushed violently as Beomgyu explained how Taehyun used his tongue with a lot of detail.

"There's a lot of sucking too." Beomgyu added to his rant.

"Won't that hurt?" Soobin winced.

"It's like.. I don't know.. just ask Yeonjun to do it for you and find out." Beomgyu smirked at his best friend and Soobin's eyes widened.

"That sounds.. a bit too intimate for us. We just cemented our relationship." Soobin spoke.

"Yeah but.. it felt so good. And then I came in his mouth. And he swallowed it!"

"Is that sanitary?"

"Uh.. probably not. But it was really hot."

"Wait a minute.. you said you picked up the phone!"

"Yeah.."

"You were getting a blowjob while you were on the phone with Yeonjun?!"

"Yeah.. don't tell him though." Beomgyu blushed red,"I don't think I could live that down."

"Nope. I'm telling." Soobin teased. He got up with his bowl and began to wash it in the sink.

"Noooo~" Beomgyu got up and followed him to the sink with his own bowl, waiting for Soobin to finish so he could wash his own.

"By the way Beommie.. you do know what's coming up.. right?"

"Huh?"

"Your.. birthday.."

Beomgyu's previously happy mood diminished in a few seconds from the words.

"Oh wait! I'm sorry! Don't be sad.."

"I can't help that.." Beomgyu frowned as he began to wash his own icecream bowl. "I'm really scared to lose Taehyun.. I feel like he's the type of person to tell me to go with my mate.."

"He wouldn't fight for you?"

"He would want to I think.. but he'd be devastated watching me be in pain from rejecting my mate."

Beomgyu dried his hands and felt his eyes water. "But I.. I still want to have a party. I want to spend as much time with him as I can." Beomgyu took a deep breath. "I think.. I'll tell him that I love him on my birthday."