71

Yeonjun pulled the blanket up to the omega's chin

Yeonjun pulled the blanket up to the omega's chin. "Is this comfortable?" He asked carefully. The omega nodded and snuggled himself into the bedsheets silently.

His turned his back the alpha as he laid there with his eyes shut trying to sleep.

Yeonjun looked at his boyfriends turned back and contemplated something before just doing it.

Grabbing Soobin's shoulder, he turned the omega around and pulled him closer to straddle the alpha.

"Wh-"

"I know you still kind of feel upset -and you're allowed to- but I am not going to sleep without cuddling you. We always cuddle." The alpha pouted looking up at the omega.

Soobin giggled before leaning forward and placing his head on the alpha's chest and using Yeonjun as a pillow.

"Okay." He grabbed Yeonjun's free hand and put it on his back. "Rub my back." He demanded with a smile evident in his voice.

Yeonjun smiled and did what the omega requested. This.. feels nice.. the alpha thought to himself.

・:*:・

Soobin woke up to hear knocking on Yeonjun's door as well as a female voice,"Young master Yeonjun?"

For a moment he was disoriented, but then he remembered he was in Yeonjun's room and that the said alpha was underneath him.

Sitting up on Yeonjun in a straddle, Soobin nudged Yeonjun lightly before whispering,"Yeonnie.. wake up.."

The alpha groaned and wrapped his arms around the omega's hips. "Why?" He spoke, his voice deeper from just waking up.

"Someone's at the door."

"Young master, your presence is  requested for breakfast by your parents." The same female maid spoke.

Yeonjun sighed and sat up, face to face with Soobin.

"Yeonnie.. shouldn't we-" The alpha rested his head on the omega's shoulder drowsily.

With frustration Soobin pinched the alpha's arms. "Ow!" Yeonjun yelped and Soobin giggled as he made his escape and stood at the foot of the bed.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth." The omega spoke as he walked into Yeonjun's bathroom.

Yeonjun just stared at the omegas retreating ass before getting up to open the door where the maid was still knocking.

"Yes?"

The woman halted her hand and looked at him. "Your parents-"

"I'm aware. Thank you."

"You have thirty minutes. Do you require assistance with any morning activities?"

"Uh. No. You're free to go." Yeonjun dismissed her.

The maid bowed before leaving the alpha behind.

Yeonjun shut the door and turned around to see Soobin walking back into the bedroom dripping wet with a robe tied loosely revealing his chest.. He hadn't bothered to dry his hair entirely after his quick shower.

"Go shower." Soobin spoke as he walked over to his suitcase and bent over to unzip it and Yeonjun could see the bottom of Soobin's ass.

"Soobin, please? Can we do a quick-"

"Yeonjun. Go shower."

The alpha groaned and grabbed a towel  to shower.

・:*:・

"Do you think this isn't formal enough?" Soobin looked down at his maroon crewneck which was tucked into jeans.

"Baby it's just breakfast."

"Yeah.. but.." Soobin frowned.

"You look cute." the alpha complimented the omegas outfit and grabbed his hand,"I know you're hungry let's just go eat."

The two made their way down the stairs and into the large dining room. Where the rest of Yeonjun's family was as well as some of the other werewolves.

Soobin paled. It feels like they're all looking at me..

Yeonjun squeezed his hand to get his attention,"Over here."

The alpha walked with his boyfriend to the main dining table and they sat down next to each other.

"Yeonjun." The woman addressed her son as he sat down across from her.

"Mom." Yeonjun responded calmly.

"I'm disappointed in you." She spoke.

"Tragic." Yeonjun answered before grabbing a plate and placing it in front of the tense omega. "What do you want to eat?" He murmured into his ear.

"Um.. p-pancakes?" Soobin whispered.

The alpha politely called over a waiter and they served the food to the omega wordlessly.

Soobin looked at the food in awe before beginning to eat.

The alpha watched the omega with a soft smile before getting his own pancakes and starting to eat.

"Yeonjun you have to apologize to Yena."

"No. She wanted me to leave my mate for her."

"As do I!" His mother spoke.

"I don't care. I really don't care. I love him to the point where I can resist your stupid commands."

The woman gritted her teeth and stood up. "I'm taking my leave." She left the room angrily and two maids followed after her nervously.

"Sorry." Soobin whispered and Yeonjun frowned.

"For what?"

"Well.. I came here and I caused you and your mom to fight.."

"Baby. This argument was going to happen regardless. I'm not going to be a pawn so she can get what she wants. So just keep eating and don't worry." The alpha stroked his boyfriends hand to calm him down and they both continued to eat.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
omg guys
I'm getting surgery in 13 days
however school ended yesterday
and I'm really determined to finish this book esp because I've had the plot ready for ages.
😖