58

Soobin was seething now

Soobin was seething now. How dare he? He destroyed my mental state for years!

Beomgyu walked over to Soobin and placed his hands on his best friend's shoulders. "Soobin breathe."

"He's just so fucking- I hate him!" Soobin wanted to hit something, to throw something. Just anything that would allow him to let off the amount of steam he realized existed when he received the letter.

"Should we tell the alphas?" Beomgyu asked nervously, he fidgeted with his shirt sleeves and wiped his teary eyes. "I'm really scared."

"Yes. We can't not tell them. Especially when he knows where we live and he.." Soobin took a breath,"W-wants.. m-me."

"I'm going to call Tae." Beomgyu spoke before grabbing his phone and leaving to go to his room.

"Okay. I'm going to call Yeonjun."

・:*:・

Naeun hung up the phone. She didn't think she would have to talk to a stranger to get things done, but it's what ended up happening.

The day after she saw Soobin in the cafe with Yeonjun she ended up bumping into Hanjoon.

・:*:・Flashback・:*:・

"You.. smell familiar." He approached her first. Sniffing the air around her and humming at the familiar scent.

"What?" Naeun looked up at him with a glare,"Are you hitting on me or something? I have standards."

"No! But you smell a lot like my mate. Soobin. I haven't seen him in a while though.." Han-joon spoke with a weird look.

"Soobin..? I know a Soobin.." Naeun smirked. 

"Choi Soobin?"

"Oh yeah! Him.." Naeun contemplated before speaking up again,"He's on a date with an alpha right now.."

"What?! Where?" Han-Joon's eyes widened as he looked around the sidewalk hoping to see the omega walking by. 

"Ah- I can't tell you." Naeun crossed her arms and laughed at the desperate alpha standing before her.

"Why? He's my mate." Han-Joon spoke with desperation. He was contemplating taking her jacket so he could use the scent to track Soobin.

"Who even are you?" Naeun asked.

"I'm Han-Joon."

"Well.. I'm Naeun.. and I can't tell you for free. I want something in return."

"What? What do you want? I'll give you anything. I'm in love with him and he loves me."

Naeun rolled her eyes, "By the looks of things, he's not really in love with you. Do you see my ankle?"

Han-Joon looked down at her foot that was protected by a boot.

"Yes?"

"That stupid omega, Soobin, did this to me because of the other alpha."

"Soobin? He's not capable of doing much. I trained him to be obedient.. has he been acting up?"

Naeun's face wore a look of disgust. Who the fuck trains their mate? Is this guy some sort of alpha supremacist..? "Sure.. Acting up.."

"Can you just direct me to him?"

"It's no use now, they've definitely left."

"You stupid omega, you're wasting my god damn time." Han-Joon growled, one of his hands turning into a clawed werewolf's paw.

"Ah ah ah! If I were you, I'd be nice to me. After all.. I can get you back your omega." Naeun spoke, feigning confidence at the sight of the alpha's claw.

"What do you want?"

"Well.. now that we're negotiating, I just need you to get rid of him. Make sure he doesn't show up at school anymore."

"Fine. Easy. I want to take him with me anyways.." Han-Joon dismissed the girl in front of him.

"Rude." Naeun rolled her eyes again. 

"And also can I have your jacket?"

"What the fuck? No!"

"But it smells like him-"

"Bitch, I bought this with my own money. Do we have a deal with the Soobin stuff?" Naeun stuck out a hand.

"Yeah whatever." Han-Joon shook her hand before taking out his phone. "Give me your phone number." He spoke gruffly.

Naeun gave him her phone number.

"And you're sure I can't just borrow the jack-"

"Cut it out Han-Joon. I'll get you Soobin's dormitory later. Ciao." Naeun waved over her shoulder and left the alpha behind. Longing for the scent of the omega who had left him ages ago.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I'm so bored so I'm just writing lololol
enjoy a third update 😈