4

Beomgyu stared at the front of the lecture hall trying to absorb the presentation but failing

Beomgyu stared at the front of the lecture hall trying to absorb the presentation but failing. He looked over to see Soobin staring intensely and taking notes and sighed.

Why couldn't he focus?

Yeah, why aren't you focusing baby? Beomgyu could just hear Taehyun's sensual voice in his head and he blushed again.

He patted his cheeks while pouting and muttered to himself,"C'mon focus, it's the first day of classes and you're hung up over a damn alpha."

Soobin looked over at his friend and quirked an eyebrow. "You good?" He whispered.

Beomgyu flinched."Oh- Yeah yeah I'm fine." He smiled softly and turned back to the front of the room, smile fading away and turning to a soft pout again.

Soobin frowned and also turned back to the front of the room.

An hour later both boys found themselves waiting by the classroom door for Taehyun.

"Yeah, he's really cute. I mean.. his friend is cute too if you're interested." Taehyun spoke to some other alpha as he walked towards the lecture hall.

He noticed the two omegas and smiled brightly at the sight of Beomgyu, "Puppy!" Taehyun chirped.

"Puppy? What the fuc-" Soobin was about to all until Beomgyu hit Soobin's chest and whispered,"I like it." while blushing.

"This is my friend Kai. He's a beta." Taehyun introduced.

Soobin nodded acknowledging the male as not a threat.

Betas didn't usually prey on omegas nor did they look down on them. The only betas that did that were the rich and snobby ones who preferred to date alphas and saw omegas as scum.

They usually had no filter, Soobin would know.

"Hey." Kai greeted the two omegas. "You're right, they are cute."

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows and turned to Taehyun. "Do you talk to all of your friends about strangers?"

"Only the cute ones." Taehyun shrugged and stood closer to Beomgyu, who was acting very strange.. almost uncomfortable. even.

"Where are we going to eat?" Soobin asked, pulling Beomgyu closer to him and away from Taehyun subtly.

"This amazing cafe nearby. I'll lead the way." Taehyun spoke and started walking ahead of the group with Kai standing next to him.

"Beommie are you actually okay? I thought you were trusting him.."

"I just.. remembered some things.." He frowned.

Soobin grabbed his hand and squeezed it comfortingly. "Sorry.. We don't have to stay with them."

"But.. I'm tired of being scared Soobin." He whispered.

"Okay fine. But if it gets to be too much.. I'm taking you out of there."

"Okay."

"This is it guys! Crown Cafe!" Taehyun spoke and pushed the door open.

《 🍯's/N: RCG and MSB readers wya 🥺》

Beomgyu and Soobin entered, taking a deep breath and sighing at the amazing scent of the cafe.

They definitely were going to enjoy eating here.

Half an hour later, all males were fully and chatty with each other, having loosened up after the meal.

"Um.. I need to use the bathroom." Soobin spoke and stood up. Beomgyu looked up and nodded,"I'll go too."

Taehyun quirked an eyebrow at their actions but shrugged it off.

Once the door to the omega's room shut Soobin turned to Beomgyu. "Well?"

"I think he's not like him. I-I wanna trust him."

"Alright " Soobin ruffled his friend's hair.

Both boys returned to the table and for some reason Taehyun looked nervous. Kai shoved his arm and Taehyun cleared his throat.

"Could I get your number Beomgyu?"

"What? Mine? Why?"

"I-I mean if you don't want to-"

"No-No! Take my phone! Wait- my phone number! Wait- let me get it." Beomgyu reached into his pocket and took out the device in a slight panic and handed it to Taehyun across the table.

Soobin and Kai just laughed at the clumsy males.

"I'll send you a text."

"I got it." Beomgyu spoke with a shy smile.

"Good- oh! Shouldn't we be heading back?"

"Yep." Soobin spoke and stood up clearing his spot and getting out of the booth so Beomgyu could get out.

"Thanks for helping us find this place."

"No problem." Taehyun smiled at the omegas but then Kai tapped him on the shoulder to whisper something.

"But uh.. how old are you guys?"

"Eighteen." Soobin answered nonchalantly.

Taehyun nodded as if something made sense to him, but the omegas couldn't figure out what it was.

"Well anyways.. we'll see you guys later." Soobin waved. Beomgyu copied his best friend's action and both boys left the alpha and beta behind as they returned to the campus.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Questions:

What did Taehyun figure out?

Who is him?

What do you think happened to the boys?

。・:*:・゚☆゚・:*:・。
I know it looks Taegyu focused right now, but Taehyun is literally important for the meeting of Yeonbin lol