84

《Trigger Warning: Blood, Violence and Death

《Trigger Warning: Blood, Violence and Death.》

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyung and Yeonjun finally arrived at the scene and saw a few other cop cars already waiting for them.

Taehyung got out to meet up with the officers and discuss their plan of action while Yeonjun took the time to survey the house then return to Taehyung.

"What are we doing?" Yeonjun asked, feeling the urge to shift into a werewolf. One of the officers finally noticed him and tried to get him to leave the scene.

"Sir, this is a situation that requires-"

"I don't give a fuck. My mate is in there and I'm going to be the one to rescue him." Yeonjun interrupted him with anger.

Taehyung put up a hand to shut up the officer,"He's not going anywhere. Just let him join. Now, let's go break down the door." He commanded quickly and went to regroup with the other group of officers who were banging on the door.

The group of officers finally broke the door open and managed to get inside the house where a lot of werewolves from the pack house had gathered together, ready to fight and completely shifted into their wolf forms. 

Yeonjun finally gave into his urge and shifted into a wolf, going for the first werewolf he saw in front of him and not wasting any time. Baring his teeth, he growled at the other wolf before pouncing on them and biting them harshly.  He quickly pulled away and the blood immediately began to flow from the wolf. With no remorse, he flung the werewolf to the ground roughly.\

He howled loudly trying to find his mate but there was no response. 

He saw a small omega cowering in fear in the corner. He was clearly scared by Yeonjun, but he mustered up the courage to approach him.

"Are you here for Soobin?" the omega asked incredulously, looking up at the alpha who was still in his wolf form.

Yeonjun nodded his head with a growl, causing Renjun to whimper.

"This way!" Renjun shifted to his wolf form and ran, leading Yeonjun into the science wing of the house.

Taehyung watched his brother go and continued to fight the other wolves that were clearly working for Donghye and following his orders blindly.

Yeonjun burst into the room after Renjun and saw that the chair was empty, save for some blood on the floor as well as broken glass. What the fuck is this?!  Yeonjun looked at Renjun and growled menacingly, baring his teeth.

"They were just here-!" Renjun tried to explain himself and prevent the bloodthirsty alpha from killing him.

"Help! Stop! Let me go!" A voice cried out weakly, audibly trying their hardest but it just wasn't hard enough to help them.

Soobin!

"I can hear him," Yeonjun spoke as he ran down the hallway and traced the sound as well as scent of his mate. He ran down the hallway and could smell his mate's fear pheromones.

Soobin?  The alpha called to the omega, but he received no response, fueling his anger. 

He ran full speed towards the sound of his omega and finally came across the room. He broke the door open and was enraged with the scene. Soobin tied to the bed in just underwear with a shirtless Han-Joon leaning over him.

"What the fuck-" Han-Joon began, but Yeonjun didn't let him finish as he jumped onto the other Han-Joon slashed him across the neck, causing him to bleed out and die as he screamed in pain.

Soobin, still shaken from the events, could only cry as he looked at his mate in relief.

Yeonjun shifted back to his human form and quickly untied the omega. "Soobin!" 

"Yeonnie!" The omega sobbed and wrapped his arms around the slightly alpha's neck. Yeonjun kissed him deeply before leaning over to pick up Soobin,"It's okay now.. baby we're oka-"

There was a loud bang.

A gunshot to be exact.

"Yeonjun!" Soobin screamed in horror as he watched his mate's body fall to the ground and blood from his mate's chest get onto his hands. Soobin sunk to the floor beside his mate and turned his head to see Donghye standing in the doorway with a pistol that was smoking.

"Well.. I'll just have to find another alpha to impregnate you I guess." Donghye spoke eerily calm.

He was about to approach Soobin when he was attacked by Taehyung who mauled him gruesomely to death to get to the omega. 

Taehyung shifted to his human form and ran over to assist the omega when he saw his brother's motionless body on the floor.

Soobin screamed in anguish and Taehyung quickly called for assistance. "Yeonjun! Please stay awake!" Soobin cried out grabbing the alpha's hand from his spot on the floor.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
So um.. I'll see you guys tomorrow 🥺