Scott McTominay

hot tub
noun
a large tub filled with hot aerated water used by one or more people for recreation or physical therapy.

Y/N - your name

Warnings: Smut👁👄👁

I open the front door with a defeated and exhausted sigh. "I'm home!" I shout and close the door behind me. I take off my coat and shoes and make my way into the kitchen. I smile as I see my boyfriend, Scott, making dinner for us. "Hey baby. Sorry I couldn't come hug you. I don't wanna burn the meat." He says as he looks over my shoulder and sends me a million dollar smile. "It's okay, hun. You also didn't have to make dinner. I didnt mind." I say as I wrap my arms around his torso, resting my head on his back.

"I'm sure you had a rough day so I wanted to take some pressure off so that you can relax a little." Scott says as I hear the stove turn off. Scott turns around and hugs me tightly making me smile. "Stressful day?" He asks. "How did you know?" I ask with a slight chuckle. "You're never this quiet when you come home. You're always chatting or saying dad jokes." He says as he caresses my cheek. "What's even happening? Why are they asking you to work later?" Scott asks as he picks me up and carries me to the couch.

I let out a frustrated sigh, "Kevin went in for heart surgery which leave me as the only pharmacist." I say as he nods his head. "Can they not find another replacement?" He asks as he draws circles on my lower back as we cuddle on the couch. "No, they just don't wanna have to pay extra money since they still have to pay Kevin." I say as I shake my head. "I just don't get it. I'm left to run one of the busiest pharmacies all by myself with zero help. It's so fucking stressful." I say as I rub my temples, feeling a migraine starting again.

"I'm so sorry, princess." He says as I feel him press a kiss to my forehead. "It's okay. It's not your fault." I say as I squeeze his free hand softly. It's silent for awhile until Scott breaks it, "I've got an idea. Go get on your swimming suite." He says making me frown and look up into those blue eyes. "But it's cold." I say as I point out at the winter weather outside. "Trust me." He says as he smiles big at me. "Fine, if you say so." I say as I stand up and walk into our shared bedroom, placing my lilac bikini on my body.

As I finish, I hear the door open. "Wait for me downstairs. I just wanna get dressed." He says as I nod. I walk downstairs with a towel as I wait on the couch for my boyfriend. Within a few minutes, Scott comes running down and grabs my hand, dragging me to his indoor swimming pool. "Babe, I don't feel like swimming." I say but he shakes his head. "Just wait and see. I got us a little early anniversary gift." He says as he opens the door. In the corner of the room was a hot tub, already bubbling as Scott turned it on.

"Wow, a hot tub. Never thought you'd like one." I say as I walk towards it, excited to get into it. "I knew you loved them and I'd prefer sitting in this one with you than going all the way to the country club." He says with a slight shrug. We both get in and sit next to each other. I let out a satisfied sigh as I instantly relax. "Thanks bub." I say as I lean my head on his shoulder. "Anything for my princess." He says as he looks down at me.

He leans down and presses his lips to mine, ultimately leading to a make out session. I move so that I'm straddling his waist, my hands moving to the back of his neck to play with his newly cut hair. He slightly moans into the kiss, loving when I tugged lightly on his hair. Scott move his lips away from mine and presses kisses all over my neck, sucking harshly on my sweet spot, causing me to moan loudly.

I throw my neck back so that he has more access and allow him to suck harder. Scott pulls away, leaving a lilac mark on my neck which matches my swimming costume. Scott moves his hands all over my body, caressing my skin gently as he presses soft kisses all over the rest of my neck, shoulders and face, making me giggle. Scott moves his hands behind my back, pulling the string lose of the top of my bikini. Scott pulls the bikini bra off of my head and tosses it outside of the hot tub.

"Do you wanna do this here, princess?" He asks as he looks up into my eyes. I nod my head as I bite my lip. He smiles at me and then presses a quick kiss to my lips before moving his attention to my breasts. He kisses the sensitive skin gently as he massages them with his hands. I throw my head black, loving the feeling of his hands all over me. Scott attaches his lips to my right breast, sucking gently on my hardened nipple making me moan loudly.

Scott continues giving my breasts much needed attention as my hands grip his shoulders tightly. Scott moves away from my breasts and looks up at me, "Sit on the edge of the hot tub, hun." He says as he pats the outside of the tub. I nod my head as I stand up and move to sit outside the tub. As soon as I'm seated, Scott moves his position as that his head is near my heat.

In one swift motion, Scott pulls the bottom of my bikini off my legs and tosses it somewhere in the room. The cool air outside forms goosebumps on my skin, making me take in a sharp breath. Without warning, Scott attaches his lips to my throbbing nub. I let out a soft moan as I grip the edge of the hot tub tightly. Scott continues eating me out, licking bold stripes every so often, leaving me in a moaning mess. Scott adds in two digits, making me scream in pleasure. My right hand holds the edge of the tub whilst my left hand grips his short hair.

I feel that familiar feeling rising but before I could tell him I was about to orgasm, he removes his fingers along with his mouth. Before I can protest and ask why he had to stop, Scott pulls me back into the hot tub, making me straddle his waist. Scott removes his swimming trunks quickly before lining me up. "You're okay with this, right?" He asks as he grips my hips gently. I nod my head, "Of course." I say as I lean in and press a sweet kiss to his lips.

Scott moves up and finally enters me. I take in a sharp breath as I adjust to his size. "You're okay, right?" Scott asks, concern lacing his voice. "Yes babe." I say as I smile down at him. Scott starts moving his hips slowly in to me, making me moan loudly. Scott continues at this pace until he knew I was okay with his size. Scott quickens his pace, leaving me and him a moaning mess. I grip his shoulders tightly as he slams into me, making me want to squeeze lay legs shut. Water splashes out the hot tub at the movements of Scott thrusting into me and me riding him.

"I'm gonna..." I trail off as I'm unable to form words. "Me too princess." He says out of breath as his grip tightens on my hips. I feel Scott spill inside of me with a single grunt, leading me to my orgasm. I let out a loud scream as a wave of pleasure rushes over my whole body. I lift myself up off of him and sit back next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder whilst I catch my breath. "Wow." I say making him laugh. "That was amazing." I continue as he nods. "I hope that relaxed you." He says as he looks down at me. I nod my head, "It really did." I say. "I love you." He says making me smile. I look up at him, "I love you too, a hell of a lot." I say making him chuckle softly. He leans in and presses a passionate kiss to my lips, sealing the night off.

*****

Can someone tell me WHY Scott is such a snack? I know he plays for united and I hate united (I'm a Liverpool fan so what do you expect) but that man I'd do anything for. His height as well of my god 6ft4🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 Hope you guys enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx