(N) Jude Bellingham

fate
/feɪt/
noun
the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power.

Y/N - your name

Another Jude request. Thank you all!

The sound of laughter drifted up from the street below the balcony I'm seated on, making me feel very lonely in this new town. I smile at the young lads on the street, just having fun and enjoying their youth. I sigh, missing my friends back in America. I grab my phone and see that they still haven't read my message that I sent on the group but that was plainly because of the time difference.

"Mate, no way! That wasn't a goal!" A young boy shouts below me, making me look at the young boys playing football. "Mate, how blind are you! You're just sad I got past you." Another said whilst the rest laughed at them. I look at the boys intently and notice how two of the boys playing was Max Aaron's and Brandon Williams, both apart of the English national team.

That's when I realized the boys below were all apart of the national team, well, at least the U23 nationals. I smile as they continue to play, as I enjoyed football so much. I preferred the Spanish league but the English league wasn't that bad. I snap out of my daze when one of the boys calls me, "Hey! Want to play some football with us? We need an extra player!" He shout. His voice echoes throughout the street, "No, I'm alright lads. Thank you though!" I say and wave them off.

"Please? We need another striker." Another shouts, "Lads, I'm so shit at football." I say with a chuckle making them all chuckle, "Don't worry, we won't judge you. Did you not see that terrible defending back there?" Max questions making me laugh as he points at the culprit. "That wasn't a goal though." He argues back making us laugh. "Alright but non of you's can laugh at me. Deal?" I question with a raised eyebrow. "Promise!" One shouts to which I nod.

I walk downstairs and meet them all outside. "I'm Max. This is Brandon, Harvey, Jude and Rhian." Max says with a smile as he points at all the guys. I nod and smile at them, "I'm Y/N." I say as I look directly at the boy named Jude. I couldn't help but admire his features. He is quite handsome to say the least. "Nice to meet you. So are you down to play striker?" Brandon asks to which I nod, "I'll try my best." I say with a small giggle.

"Where are you from?" Rhian questions as we pass the ball around before we started our little match. "America." I say with a smile. "Out of all places to move, you move to cloudy and miserable England?" Max questions. "I'm here on a scholarship for volleyball." I say with a smile. "Ahh, so you would rather play goalkeeper?" Max asks making me chuckle, "No." I say with a smile. "Alright, ready to play against absolute Gods?" Jude questions making us all laugh, "Show me what y'all got." I say with a smirk.

-

"And Y/N scores once again!" I shout as I celebrate with Max and Harvey. "I thought you said you were shit." Brandon mumbles, "I thought I was." I say with a smile. To be fair, I did play in back in America as my winter sport but I didn't think I was this good that I was destroying England international players. "Okay, let's make a deal. If you score the next goal, I have to buy myself girl clothes and wear them to training tomorrow. If I score, you have to go on a date with me." Jude says with a smirk.

A chorus of "Ooo's." can be heard from the other boys making me chuckle, "Deal." I say as I stuck out my hand. We shake it as my cheeks turn a deep shade of red. Luckily no one could see. We start and both struggle as we were both playing for a great prize. Eventually, I score the goal with a smile plastered on my face, "Ooo, unlucky Jude." I say with a chuckle as he rubs his eyes, "Mate, now I age to rock up in chic clothing." He says making all of us laugh.

"Sounds like a you problem." Max says and pats his shoulder. "Wanna borrow some of my clothing?" I question. "There's no shops open right now is there?" I add. He nods and smiles, "Thank you." "Alright, we gonna head back to hotel. See you two soon." Rhian says as the rest of the boys wave us goodbye. "Let's go shall we." I say as I walk him to my apartment.

We walk into my room as he admires all the pictures around my room whilst I steal my gym tights and sports bra from my cupboard. "This is a nice picture." He says as he points at a picture of me with my family. "Yeah. I miss them a lot." I say to which he nods too. He looks at me and chuckles, "Is this my clothing tomorrow?" He asks. I nod and hand it to him, "Your welcome." I say with a cheeky smile.

I walk back downstairs with him. Before he walks away, he turns to me and sighs, "Thanks for tonight. I'm glad we caught you on your balcony." He says with a smile, "I'd call that fate." I say with a chuckle. "Fate it is. See you around, Y/N." he says with a smile. I nod a wave him off, Wait, could I get your number?" I ask as a small blush appears on my cheeks. "Of course." He says as he takes my phone and adds his number.

"See you soon, beautiful." He says as he walks away back into the darkness of the streets.

*****

I loved writing this oms! I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe xx