Jack Grealish

Halloween
/haləʊˈiːn/
noun
the night of 31 October, the eve of All Saints' Day, often celebrated by children dressing up in frightening masks and costumes. Halloween is thought to be associated with the Celtic festival Samhain, when ghosts and spirits were believed to be abroad.

Y/N - your name

Another request! Thank you for the support xx

I walk down the stairs to be engulfed in a tight hug by my 5 year old son, Daniel. I smile and go down on my haunches and wrap my arms around my son. "Mommy! Guess who I'm gonna be for Halloween?" He asks with his bright eyes and dashing smile that he definitely got from his father. "Who?" I ask but he frowns in response, "Mommy, guess."

I sigh and think, "Dracula?" "No." "A doctor?" "Eww, no." He says with a slight giggle. "Who is your father dressing you as?" I question with a smile as my husband walks through the door with a smile. "I'm gonna be daddy!" He shouts causing me to giggle, "So daddy is dressing you like himself?" "Yup." He says with a massive smile. "Who's idea was that?" I question as I raise an eyebrow up at Jack. "It was daddy's but I don't wanna be anyone else." He says causing me to swoon at his statement.

"Im gonna go get ready. Can I call you to help me with my shoes?" He asks as he makes his way upstairs. "Sure thing!" I shout as I watch him disappear into his room. "Wow Jack,very original." I say as I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my waist and pulls me close, "It's cute tho. Guess who I'm going as?" He questions causing me to giggle, "Just surprise me. I'll surprise you too." I say and place my lips on his. I pull away and make my way upstairs getting ready for trick or treating.

I quickly put on my nurse outfit and straighten the white fabric until I hear a faint, "Mommy." Obviously coming from Daniel. "Coming baby!" I shout as I walk out of my room and walk towards his room. I smile at him as I chuckle at his outfit, "Mommy look, daddy even drew on his beard for me." He says as he points towards his face. I chuckle and start putting his shoes on. "Where is daddy?" I question as I grab the other shoe. "He quickly went to the shops. He forgot to get the pumpkins." He says which causes me to roll my eyes.

"I told him to get them like two days ago." I mumble to myself causing Daniel to laugh. "Who all is coming?" Daniel asks as I sit next to him. "Well Uncle Chilly and Uncle James are coming with their sons." I say causing him to smile from ear to ear. Before he can say another word, laughter fills my ears from downstairs knowing Jack must be home and James and Ben must've arrived at the same time.

Daniel runs downstairs and greets James and Ben along with their sons, Aaron and Arthur. "Oh my god. The three of you..." I trail off as I notice how their sons were dressed just like them, in their football uniform. "It's cute right?" Ben asks causing the three of us to laugh. I give them a hug and ask how their wives are doing as they were both out on business. "Boys! Do you wanna have a pumpkin carving competition before we go trick or treating?" I ask. The three boys nod their heads vigorously causing us parents to laugh.

I sit down with Daniel and Jack after placing everything on the table and get started on our carving. "Baby, careful." I say to Daniel as Jack chuckles softly, "Mommy cares too much about you. Let me carve and you tell me what you want." Jack says causing my heart to melt. I smile as Daniel nods and tells Jack what to do. After awhile, all of our pumpkins were done.

Ours was a classic scary face, Ben's was an Among Us inspired pumpkin and James was a mess. We couldn't understand what he carved. "It's a wolf!" He shouts causing us to laugh and shake our heads. "Let's just go and get some sweets already." I say as all the kids cheer and run outside. Jack takes a hold of my hand and gives it a squeeze. "I didn't say this earlier but you look so beautiful." He whispers in my ear causing my cheeks to turn a dark shade of red.

"You look like you always do. In conclusion, you look great yourself." I say with a slight giggle causing him to chuckle and pull me close. "We should've matched." He says as we follow Daniel to house number one. "How could I match with what you're wearing?" I question as I stare up at him. "You could've been the mascot." He says causing me to chuckle, "No. Your mascot is not something I wanna be." I say causing him to chuckle. "Mommy! Daddy! Hurry!" Daniel shouts as he runs to the next house.

-

We walk back inside our house carrying Daniels sweet bag. Daniel lets out a yawn as he stares at myself and Jack sleepily. "You tired bud?" Jack questions as Daniel nods his head and rubs his eyes. "Let's go shower quick and then I'll put you to bed." Jack says and picks him up, walking with him to the bathroom. I smile and follow them upstairs but walking into mine and Jacks bedroom and wash off all the makeup.

I get into one of Jacks hoodies and walk to Daniels room. I lean on the door frame as I look at Jack reading to Daniel. "And they lived happily ever after." Jack finishes as he smiles down at Daniel. "Thank you for reading to me, daddy." He says, making my heart melt. Jack smiles and kisses his forehead. "Sleep well buddy." Jack says as he stands up and smiles down at me. I walk to Daniel and kiss his cheek, "Love you baby." I say as Daniel yawns, "Love you too mommy." He says and pulls his Star Wars blanket over his shoulder and almost instantaneously falls asleep.

I smile as I walk back to Jack and wrap my arms around his waist. "Ready for bed?" He whispers. I nod in response and make my way back to our shared room. I lay down on the bed and watch Jack get dressed. "You're such a pervert." Jack says. I let out a chuckle as he smiles down at me. He switches off the light and I feel the bed move and dip. I feel Jacks arms wraps around my waist and a soft kiss pressed to my forehead. "I want another baby." Jack says randomly after a few minutes of silence causing me to giggle, "I'm down." I say as I look up at him. "Great." He plainly says as he turns me so that he is hovering over me making me giggle like a school girl.

*****

Y'all have an imagination, I'm not finishing what happens 😂 I hope y'all enjoyed this because I think this is so cute. Stay safe y'all! Be wise and sanitize xx