Jack Grealish

Physical activity
/ˈfɪzɪk(ə)l/ /akˈtɪvɪti/
Any bodily movement produced by skeletal muscles that requires energy expenditure

Y/N - your name

I let out a very tired and staggered sigh as I put the bar back on the squat rack. I sat down on the bench that was close to it and drank some of my chocolate protein shake. I loved gymming. As a personal trainer, I have to love it because it's my job but it genuinely is very relaxing and the best place to let out all of your frustrations.

At the beginning, I struggled a lot to find my clients plainly because there were so many personal trainers but as more people started training with me and started getting really good results, more and more people came to me. My favorite client has to be James Maddison. He is such a funny guy and we train together. A lot of my other clients prefer me telling them what to do and watching them to make sure they are doing everything but with James, I'm able to do that and workout with him.

He often comes at least twice a week. Sometimes more. It just depends if he has a match or if he's training at the football grounds. Today he's coming over so we can train again. He's been pretty busy with football so he hasn't been coming as often but he said he is definitely coming today because he hasn't had "a real pump for a long time". He really is something special.

As I stood up to do my last set before he came, I felt arms wrap around my waist as a very loud James screamed in my left ear, "I've missed you so much." I giggled as I turned around. I was shocked to see he had another friend with him. "I'm so sorry Y/N but this is Jack. We playing a match against each other on Sunday so he's staying here for the week. I hope it isn't an issue if he trains with us." James said as I nodded. "No man, it's not an issue. Hi I'm Y/N." I said as I extended my hand towards Jack. "Jack." He said as he shook my hand and winked at me.

"Alright alright you two. Let's get started." James said as he saw my cheeks redden. "Okay so first thing, we warm up." I said as we walked towards the treadmills. We ran a quick 10 min run and then went to the rowing machines to also do another 10 min. "Okay so we are gonna do full body." I said to them as they nodded. I walked towards the pull-up bar and proceeded to show them what we are gonna do today. "Okay so first we do a pull-up and then drop down and do a push-up." I said as they nodded.

After maybe 2 sets of 10, they were dying and to be real with you, so was I. It was a pretty hot day and the aircon in the gym wasn't working to well. "Y/N, can I take off my shirt? It looks like I jumped into a pool." James said as I laughed. "Sure thing." I said as he took off his shirt. I've seen Madders with his shirt off before because he's always dying at some point. I've also been on holiday with him and we worked out on the beach when we were near one. Jack followed and took off his shirt as well.

I couldn't help myself as I stared down at his toned torso. I've seen many guys before with nice abs and toned chest but this man was carrying some other type of things. "You like?" Jack said as my eyes snapped towards his. I turned a deep shade of red as I looked away, leaving him with no answer although I'm almost certain he knows the true answer anyway.

After four sets, we went to the leg machines aka the squat rack and the leg curl machine. "Okay so these are simple however I've already done legs so I'll rather spot you guys when necessary." I said as they both nodded. While one was on the squat rack, the other was doing leg curls. I stood by the squat rack only since the leg curl machine your lying down and therefore don't need any spotting.

Jack started doing squats but I could see he was struggling. "Don't give up! You got this. I'm right behind you." I said as I stood behind him. Since I am much shorter than him, I could only wrap my arms around his torso to give him support. We went down together as my hands wrapped tighter and tighter around his waist since I was supporting a decent amount of his body weight on mine. After his set, he turned and gave me a cheeky smile. "Should've been the other way around but thanks for helping me princess." He said as he walked to the leg curl machine.

"You two are so into each other." James said as I shook my head but not saying anything. "You know silence is a lot louder than talking. I've got my answer." He said with a wink and continued with his exercises.

The rest of the training session was pretty fun. Eventually after working every part of our body, we just had fun. Since it was a small gym and it was quiet during the week, we had the studio to ourselves and chose to dance to random songs. James tried to do the worm but failed miserably whilst jack did the savage dance. It's not my birthday and neither did I ask but wow he's packing some cake. When he threw it back, I swear his ass was bigger than most girls.

After dancing and having a bit of fun. We all went and showered and decided to grab some lunch by the cafe around the corner from the gym. It was nice catching up with James and also getting to know Jack more. I'm not much of a football fan so I never realized that he actually plays for Aston Villa. After chatting for quite awhile, we all parted ways.

As I was walking towards my house, I heard my name being called. "Do you maybe what a ride?" Jack asked as I smiled and nodded my head. It was maybe a 15 min walk but I was really tired from working out so I wasn't gonna say no to the offer. The drive was nice as we just spoke a bit and got to know each other even more.

Once we arrived at my house, I smiled at him as I thanked him. I was about to get out of the car until Jack grabbed my arm, "Wait! I think you're absolutely stunning. Would it be okay if I could take you out on a date?" He asked as I smiled at him. "I'd love to go on a date with you." I said as I handed him my phone so he could give me his number. He handed me his phone as I did the same. "Thanks for the ride Jack. See you soon." I said as I kissed his cheek. I got out the car and headed into my home.

Now I have a new client and possibly a new boyfriend too.

*****

Hi guys! I'm so happy Prem is back. I can't wait to watch the Liverpool game against Everton! I hope you're doing well. Remember to leave a comment if you have any ideas or requests! Be wise and sanitize!