Takumi Minamino

estrangement
/ɪˈstreɪn(d)ʒm(ə)nt,ɛˈstreɪn(d)ʒm(ə)nt/
noun
the fact of no longer being on friendly terms or part of a social group.

Y/N - your name

This was a request so thank you so much and I hope you enjoy! ❤️

I stare at my friends in utter belief as their words go through my ears but straight out the other side as I try and process the stupidity that has just come out of their mouths. "What?" I question harshly as I turn to them as they sit cuddled on the couch, "We don't like your boyfriend, Y/N." they say with a shrug as I huff. "I've been with him for over a year and now you only have a problem?" I question, feeling my blood boil.

"Well, for me at least, I've only started disliking him at this current moment." Alyssa, one of my friends, says with a shrug as I frown at her. "What is wrong with him?" I ask. I watch them look at each other, trying to get someone to speak up. "Are one of you gonna speak or be cowards?" I question, becoming impatient with my three friends. "He is Japanese." Sydney, one of my other friends, blurt out as she folds her arms over her chest.

"Wait a minute, you don't like him cause he has a different nationality to us?" I question, once again trying to process their stupidity. "Yes! Y/N, he is so god damn ugly! Japanese people aren't the most attractive yet someone as pretty a yourself are willing to drop your standards for someone who is so low." Kirsten, the third friend, says as she looks me dead in the eye. (I love y'all and everyone is beautiful! Just for story purposes xx)

I shake my head in disbelief and stand up. I face them with my arms cross over my chest as I feel my cheeks and ears heat up in anger, "Why can't you guys just be happy with who I date for once in your life? I am so happy dating Taki and you guys have the audacity to say that I'm dropping my standards? So what? Also, Taki is the cutest human alive! Y'all are so blind and clearly a clown. Also, newsflash, when you love someone, you don't just date them for looks. I thought you three would've learnt that after getting your hearts broken by such dicks." I finish as the three of them scoff at my comment.

"You're such a bitch, Y/N! You think you're so cool just because you date some famous football player. But here's the reality babes, you're nothing. Never have been and never will be. We were just telling you how you deserve better but after that whole hissy fit, maybe not." Sydney spits at me which earns a shake of my head.

I start laughing as all the dots connect. "What?" Alyssa shouts as I chuckle at her, "You guys are so jealous." I chuckle as the three scoff once more. "Why would we be? We just said how ugly he is." Kirsten says which causes me to laugh harder. "The three of you are so jealous that you three can't find someone who loves you as much as Taki loves me. Well, that sounds like a personal issue, doesn't it?" I question.

"Just fuck off, y/n. You're not welcome." Kirsten rolls her eyes as she says what she needs to say. I chuckle and grab my stuff, "Toodles." I say as I wave them goodbye and walk out of Sydneys house. I breathe in a breath of fresh air as I leave her house and walk to my car. I sit in my car and chuckle to myself, "Wow, glad I got rid of such toxic friends." I say to myself as I start my car and drive back to mine and Taki's apartment in the middle of Liverpool.

I arrive home soon with a massive smile on my face however it disappears as it hits me that I have just lost my only three best friends in Liverpool. I sigh and walk into my house to smell some rice cooking. "Babe!" Taki shouts which causes me to smile a small amount. "Why are you home? I thought you were sleeping over?" He questions as he places a soft kiss on my cheek.

I sigh and feel my bottom lip quiver, "Hey, what's wrong beautiful?" He questions as he engulfs me in a tight hug. I start crying softly into the crook of his neck as I explain everything to him. "...Now I have no one!" I finish my little rant as he sighs. "Who needs such terrible friends like that anyway? You deserve the world and so much more. Those three... bitches don't deserve you queen!" He shouts. I giggle at his comment as he never swears, let alone says queen.

"I really love you." I say as I look up at him. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead, "I love you too beautiful." He says as he places his lips on mine. "Now how about we forget about your ex friends and make some food?" He questions as I nod and smile at my boyfriend. "I love your cooking." I say as he chuckles and wipes a tear away with the pad of his thumb.

"Just say you love everything I do." He says causing me to chuckle at him. "Well, Mr Minamino, I love everything you do. To the moon and back a thousand times over." I say as I feel his fingers draw shapes on my hips. "You are gonna make me tear up." He pretends to choke on his tears as he wipes away a fake tear. I smack his chest as I walk to the kitchen with him following close on my tail.

*****

This was short but sweet. Btw, everything said was just for the story! I made this imagine to show everyone that you should let go of those toxic friends. They are no good for you. If you need a friend, just hit me up on private and I'll speak with you if you need someone to talk too ❤️ I hope y'all enjoyed!