Richarlison

priority
/prʌɪˈɒrɪti/
noun
the fact or condition of being regarded or treated as more important than others.

Y/N - your name

My alarm goes off at 4:30am with an annoying ring as myself and Rich let out a loud groan. "No. Please don't leave Y/N." Rich said as he wrapped his arms around me very tightly so I'm not able to leave. "Sorry babe. I have to." I said as he groaned and let go of me. I have been a personal assistant since I graduated. It wasn't the route I wanted to do but no university would accept me so I decided to apply for the job and I got it.

I didn't like it very much since it was very demanding hence why I'm up so early. I hated doing this to Rich. I always called him that since our first date since for some reason I couldn't pronounce his name properly and I didn't wanna have to say Richarlison constantly. I hated doing this to him plainly because I was busy from the early morning till the latest of nights. I never had time for him and often when I had an off day, he was always busy mainly playing football or training. I couldn't even go on holidays with him because the lady I was a PA to always needs me to do everything for her.

I get up and get dressed into my normal tight pants and tight black jacket since I needed to wear it to look "professional". Instead I felt like a dead fish wrapped tightly in plastic to be sold. I put my long hair in a tight high pony and put on my heels. I eat something quickly and brush my teeth. I check the time to see that I'm almost late for picking up her kids to take them to school. I look at Rich to see him staring at me. I smile at him as I go towards him and kiss him on the lips. "I love you." He said as I kissed him once again. "I love you too." 

I walked out the door and started my very eventful day. This was the usual day which was hectic. The worst were the days that there was a show on or something crazy which meant everything was now my issue. The day included me having to pick her kids up, take them to get lunch (because school lunches were too unhealthy for them) and dropped them off at school. Then I needed to get Melissa (my boss) breakfast that couldn't include gluten or any fats but has to be different from the previous day. Then I have to do all her paper work and also book any appointments. Whilst doing this, I have to answer any calls and decide if they important enough to go through to her. If they aren't and I send them through, I have a chance of losing my job. There are many more things that I do but I'll be talking about it for the rest of my life.

I check the time to see 7:35pm. I sigh as I know Rich is gonna be mad at me again because it's another late night. Melissa walks in and shakes her head at me. "I still don't know why I hired you." She says as I look at her. I look down because I am genuinely scared of her. She is a very powerful woman. "But you're good enough for now." She said as she rolled her eyes. "You can leave but get here earlier tomorrow because 8am wasn't early enough. Oh, and get my children to school quicker." She said as she walked out the office and probably went to her car to go home.

I grab all my things and rush home as soon as possible. As I arrive home, I quickly run into the bedroom to see Rich lying down. "Oh, you're home." He said as I sighed. I knew he was gonna be mad at me. "I'm really sorry. She held me back and I couldn't do anything about it." I said as he shook his head and sat up. "How many times must I tell you that she isn't worth it? I can easily get you a job Y/N." he said as he stood up and looked at me. "I don't need your help! I'm independent enough to do it." I said as I looked at him with a frown on my face.

"Oh come on! Look at you! You look like a mess. I miss seeing my beautiful girlfriend who's always smiling at me when I tell her a joke but now you're always too tired. I miss spending time with you. Please Y/N, just think about it." He said as I looked down. He was right. "You're right. I'll figure out something." I said as he hugged me. Soon enough we were asleep, well Rich was. I wasn't. There was just too much running through my mind. I was worried of what would happen if I had to tell her I wasn't gonna work there anymore. But I knew what was more important to me and that was Rich.

Soon I fell asleep and woke up later than usual. My phone started ringing as I ignored it cuddling back into Rich. The phone rang about 3 more times until I decided to pick it up. "Y/N where the fuck are you!" Melissa screamed at me. "You left my kids and now I have to take them to school. I should really fire you!" She screamed over the phone. Rich looked at me whilst on the call, clearly hearing everything that was being said. "No don't fire me please." I said as Rich shook his head. "Instead I quit." "What? No you're not." Melissa said as Rich smiled at me. "Yeah I am. Listen you're a good person but I just need more time for my boyfriend. I'm so in love with him but working for you, I'm unable to show him how much I really do love him. So I'm done. I really wish you the best but I have to leave. Bye Melissa." I said as I ended the call.

I put my phone down as Rich grabbed me and held me in a bone crushing hug. "I'm so in love with you." He said as he kissed me about a million times. "I love you too." I said in between giggles. "I honestly thought you weren't gonna quit." "You're my number one priority, why would I not quit." I said as I kissed him once more.

*****

Hi guys. So like idk what Richarlisons real name is so I used Rich. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I still hope you enjoyed. Remember to leave a comment with any ideas! Stay safe!