Donny Van de Beek

swimming
/ˈswɪmɪŋ/
noun
the sport or activity of propelling oneself through water using the limbs.

Y/N - your name

Y'all requested Donny so I bring y'all Donny. I hope you enjoy!

I tap on my bare shoulder wakes me up from my deep sleep. I open my eyes to be faced with darkness. I blink a few times until my eyes adjust to see Donny leaning over my body. "Hey baby." He says as I feel him press a kiss to my cheek. "Hey babe. What time is it?" I question him as I look outside seeing the sun hasn't even risen. "Around 3 in the morning." He says making me groan, "Why did you wake me up?" I question him wanting to turn back on my side and go back to sleep.

"I have an idea." He says with, I'm assuming, a massive smile on his face. "Is that idea to go back to sleep?" I question earning a scoff from the Dutchman. "No. Why don't we go swimming?" He says making me sigh. "At three in the morning?" I question as I turn on my side to face him properly. "I mean, why not? It's summer so it will be warm and it's really hot. I don't know how you're not sweating your balls off like me." He says making me giggle, "I don't have balls."

He sighs whilst I chuckle, "You know what I mean." He says as I nod, "But this is all fine and great but I don't have a swimming costume at your house." I say but he scoffs, "That won't be a problem." He says making me gasp, "Donny! Don't get cocky!" I shout and slap his bare chest. "I'm just being honest! It's not like I haven't see you naked before." He says making my cheeks heat up. "But still. I don't wanna go skinny dipping." "But why?" Donny whines like a three year old who can't buy sweets at the store.

"What happens if people see us?" I question making him sigh, "Babe, it's three in the morning. I doubt anyone is gonna be awake." He says as I feel his hand caress my cheek, "But what happens if there is someone, may I add a lunatic, like you who wakes their girlfriend up at the crack of dawn to swim?" I question with a smile playing on my lips. "You're so challenging!" He exclaims making me laugh. "Please babe?" He question as I feel him kiss my jaw and neck, knowing those are my week spots.

"But what happens-" "No one is gonna be up and plus we have a massive wall! I doubt anyone is gonna be looking over at us." He says in between kisses. "Ugh fine!" I exclaim as I stand up. "Oh yes!" He shouts and stands up and basically runs downstairs. I sigh as I follow my 2 year old boyfriend. As I reach the end of the stairs, I hear the back door open. As I walk outside, I see a naked Donny cannonball into the water.

I chuckle at my boyfriend as I pull off my pajamas, which was one of his hoodies, off my body and pull my underwear down. I hear Donny wolf whistle at me, earning him the finger. He lets out a loud laugh making me chuckle. I join him in the water and cannonball right next to him. As I surface, I feel water being splashed on me, "Is your aim to drown me?" I question him and splash him back.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and him press wet kisses on my neck. "You're so beautiful, Y/N." He says making my cheeks heat up despite the cool water. "Thank you Donny. You're not bad yourself." I say. In response he scoffs, "Not bad. Babe, I'm a god! Not bad my ass." He mumbles the last part making me shake my head and laugh at him. "I'm sorry babe. As much as I love you, an absolute god is Daniel Ricciardo." I say making him sigh, "But I'm hotter than him." He says, sticking out his bottom lip.

I press a quick kiss to his lips and lean my forehead against his, "Alright, maybe you are." I say with a smile making him smile wide. "Not maybe. You know I'm hotter than him." He says making me giggle, "Fine. You're a million times hotter than Daniel Ricciardo." I say making him nod, "You best your ass I'm hotter than him." He says and squeezes my bum. I squeal as I try and push away from him but his grip was too tight as he pulled me tight into his chest.

He kisses my temple and moves one of his hands to the end of my hair, playing with the wet strands. "I really love your hair babe." He says as he stares at it. "Thank you. I'm thinking of cutting it." I say but he shakes his head. "Please don't. I love playing with it at night. Also I love braiding it." He says making me chuckle. "When I say cut babe I don't mean I'm getting rid of all my hair. Maybe cut it to my shoulders." I say but he shakes his head.

"That's way too short. Sorry. You may trim it but please don't cut it." He says making me chuckle. "Why should I listen to you?" I tease him making him sigh. "Honestly, you can do whatever you want with your hair because you'll still look absolutely stunning but I just like it long to play with." He says making me smile. "I'll think about it. How about that?" I question to which he nods his head.

I place my head on his shoulder as he swims around with me in his arms. I shiver slightly as the wind blows making him chuckle, "Wanna get out?" He asks. I nod my head and look into his blue eyes that were shinning from the water. "Wait, did you bring towels?" I question as he nods and points to the table, "I knew you'd say yes so I took them out before we went to bed." He says making me nod my head.

Just before I pull away from him, he pulls me close and places a sweet kiss to my lips making me melt into his touch. He pulls away and smiles, "Wanna have sex?" He questions making me groan, "You have no filter do you?" I question making him laugh, "Might as well just ask. No need to beat around the bush." He says whilst sending me a wink. I roll my eyes and walk out of the pool and grab the towel.

"So is that a yes?" He questions whilst still swimming around in the pool. "I don't know. I guess you'll just have to come and find out." I say as I walk inside the house. I hear him rush out of the pool, almost slipping on the way in the house making me chuckle.

*****

I really like this imagine. I hope y'all did too! So I checked and we are already at 25k and I can't say thank you enough. I'm still trying to wrap my head around 20k and now we hit 25k. Thank you for the support ❤️