Jamal Lewis

frightened
/ˈfrʌɪtnd/
adjective
afraid or anxious.

Y/N - your name

Another Jamal request. I hope y'all enjoy!

I wake up with a dry mouth and feeling as if I haven't had water for a whole year. I groan and pull myself out of bed and walk downstairs so I can go and drink a million liters of water. I walk down the stairs and switch only the kitchen light on and grab myself a massive glass and pour ice cold water in. I chug it down and sigh in satisfaction. I continue to drink glass after glass until a blood curdling scream coming from my bedroom that I share with Jamal makes me jump.

Jamal's POV

I watch my beautiful Girlfriend, Y/N, dance on a yacht that we were renting. She looked absolutely stunning in her yellow dress that hugged her waist and her hips. She starts giggling uncontrollably at something, making me smile from ear to ear, until everything turns for the worst and I see her tumble and fall off the yacht into the ocean water below. My eyes shoot open as I run towards her and try and grab her hand but for some reason I can't reach it.

"Don't worry babe! I'm coming in!" I shout as I dive in and grab her and try and pull her along with me. As I try and pull her, she doesn't move and remains in the same spot, continuing to drown. "Babe? Babe what?" I question, not understanding why she want moving. Before I could do or say anything else, she was dragged under water with a loud scream that turned into bubbles.

I'm silent, trying to comprehend what has just happened. "Y/N?" I question as I look down from where she was pulled from and notice dark red blood stain the beautiful blue water. "Y/N! No, no! Please no!" I shout as I move around, telling myself that she was still alive. I look back to where she was and notice only her head pop out of the water.

I wake up and let out a loud scream. I let out a sigh, happy that it was just a dream. I go to pat Y/N's side of the bed but feel that it is empty. "Y/N! No! Please oh god no!" I shout as I stand up quickly and turn left running down the stairs.

Y/N POV

"Y/N! No! Please oh god no!" Jamal shouts, making me frown. I drop my glass in the sink as I turn to run up the stairs but a mass rugby tackles me before I can even get on the first step. I let out a groan as I push Jamal off of me and slowly sit up. "Babe? What's wrong?" I ask Jamal as I hear soft sobs escape his lips. "Jamal?" I question him as I pull him close and cuddle him on the floor.

He is silent for awhile as he softly sobs into my chest. "Y-you were ki-illed in my dream. I t-thought I lost you for-ever." He choke on his words as he tells me about him dream. "Oh my baby. It's okay, I'm here now." I say as I rub his back comfortingly. It's silent once again as I finally here him stop sobbing. I pull away and caress his cheek, "Come, let's go back to bed and I promise I won't leave this time for water." I say with a slight chuckle.

He lets out a soft laugh and stand up, offering me his hand. I gladly take it and walk with him back to our room. I lay back on my side but not for long as Jamal jumps into bed and pulls me so that I'm basically sleeping on top of him. "Baby." I joke to him earning me a scoff. "Yeah yeah. I just love you that much." He says making me chuckle. "I love you too." I say as I look up and place my lips on his.

*****

Short but sweet. I hope y'all enjoyed!❤️