Lucas Digne

secret
/ˈsiːkrɪt/
adjective
not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

Y/N - your name

Flashback

I sit down next to my brother, Jordan Pickford, as we waited for our food at the local restaurant in Liverpool. We were going out to eat because we've barely been speaking since he's been so busy playing football and me being so busy with owning my own business. Owning your own business is something else and it takes a lot of your time. Since we both had free time, we decided that we'd spend the night together having a nice dinner.

"So how's your company doing?" Jordan asked as I nodded. "Ugh it's okay. Just very exhausting. The other day, I spent the whole day in millions of meetings. If it wasn't to discuss what we are doing for our next project, then it was me sitting in a job interview interviewing a new employee since we lost someone a few weeks ago due to her leaving the country." I said as Jordan shook his head. "How did you get all the brains and I was left with nothing?" Jordan questioned as we both laughed.

It was really nice spending time with him again. We weren't that close because of the age difference. I was about 3 years younger than him, which really isn't that bad, but Jordan was growing to quickly and becoming involved with football so we rarely spent time together and we then drifted. But as we got older, we started appreciating the time we did spend together.

"So have you found anyone new after dickhead Bobby?" He asked as I laughed. I got out of a relationship relatively recently because Bobby cheated on me with some model. Was I shocked? Not really actually. He was being super suspicious so I suspected something to be wrong anyway. "Nope. Just waiting for the right guy." I said as he nodded. As he was about to start talking again he stood up and walked over to another guy.

"What's up Lucas! I didn't expect to see you here." He said to the guy standing close to a table by us. He was pretty cute but he didn't really seem like my type. I also didn't wanna rush into another relationship so soon since even though I wasn't shocked, it still hurt me quite a bit. It made me question if anything is wrong with me.

"Hey bud. Who's this?" He asked as he pointed at me. I stood up as I extended my hand. "I'm Y/N, Jordan's sister." I said as he nodded. "Hi. Jordan, you never mentioned you had such a pretty sister." Lucas said as I couldn't help but blush. I looked at Jordan to see a very unimpressed expression spread across his face. "Yeah this kinda why. She's my little sister so I don't want her getting her heart broken especially by my fellow team mates." He said as he glared at me. I rolled my eyes as Lucas looked at us weirdly. "Well, I won't try anything." Lucas said as he sent a wink towards me.

End of flashback

I was sat down in front of my tv as I worked on another project for my business. "Hey babe, I'm off to practice." Lucas said as I gave him a smile. "Enjoy babe." I said as he came over to me and gave me a quick kiss. He then walked out the door as I continued with my work.

After a good 2 hours, I finished my project and decided to take the rest of the day off. I needed to relax a bit because I've been working my ass off the past 5 months. Since Jordan and I went out for dinner 5 months ago, myself and Lucas have been seeing each other in secret. That night, we really just clicked and I couldn't get him out of my mind so I decided to shoot my shot and slid into those dms and succeeded clearly.

I changed into one of Lucas's sweaters and started cooking some dinner. As I started, I heard Lucas walk in but followed by more footsteps. "Hey babe. How was practice?" I asked as I looked up and was faced with not only Lucas, but Jordan as well. "Oh..." was all I was able to get out as Jordan looked at me with a very, very angry face.

"Oh is all you can think of saying? What the fuck Y/N! Did you like not hear me that night when we had dinner and I said that I don't want you getting your heart broken my one of my fellow players?" He shouted as I looked down. Lucas was standing there awkwardly clearly uncomfortable with what was happening. "Lucas, how could you not tell me? I thought we were team mates, friends?" Jordan asked as Lucas looked down. "Man I fell in love with Y/N and I couldn't get her out of my mind. I couldn't just let her escape but whenever I mentioned your sister to you, you got so angry so I decided to keep it a secret." Lucas said as I nodded, knowing it was the truth since he spoke to me about it.

"I also told Lucas to keep it a secret because I've seen what you've done to previous boyfriends and I didn't want you to do that to Lucas. I really really like him Jordan and I really didn't want you to get angry and then have tension with him on the field." I said as Jordan nodded, clearly knowing I was only speaking facts. "I'm not happy with you two." Jordan said as we nodded, understanding where he was coming from.

"But I also understand love. If you really love each other then do it guys. I won't stop you two from loving each other because of my own selfish ways. Just don't break her heart mate." Jordan pointed at Lucas as he nodded with a smile on his face. "Sorry brother bear that we didn't tell you." I said as I hugged him. "Trust me, I understand why. I would've killed you Lucas but now I understand why you like each other. I mean I know it's hard to like her Lucas but you'll get used to her farting constan-" "Okay that's enough!" I screamed over Jordan as we all laughed.

"Can I stay for dinner? I don't feel like cooking and you can make some amazing meals." Jordan said as I nodded. "Nicest thing you've said to me the whole day." I said as they both laughed. Lucas came and stood next to me whilst we all had a conversation about their practice and all other random things until Jordan needed to leave otherwise Megan was gonna be mad that we've kept him for too long.

*****

Idk this is a pretty boring imagine but I couldn't think of anything better. Remember if you have any requests, just let me know and leave a comment with this message. Say safe everyone!