Trent Alexander Arnold

homework
/ˈhəʊmwəːk/
noun
schoolwork that a pupil is required to do at home.

Y/N - your name

This was a request for fluff so here is fluff! I added my own twist on it so hope you enjoy!

Imagine based off the song "Annabelle's homework" by Alec Benjamin.

I cross the final 't' on the geometry homework we were assigned and let out a loud sigh. I grab all of the pages and staple them together and go to write my name in the top right corner, but instead of my name I write 'Trent Alexander Arnold'. I grab my phone to see that it was already late so I headed off to bed, ready for the day ahead tomorrow.

I wake up and get ready for hell, oh sorry I mean school. I walk downstairs and kiss my parents on the cheek, "See you guys later. Love you!" I shout as I head out the door, hearing a faint "Love you too" from them as I make my way to school. After a short walk, I arrive at school just in time as I hear the warning bell go off, meaning we still had 5 minutes to roam the hall.

I walk to my locker to see Trent waiting for me there. He looks up from his phone and gives me a small smile, making me melt. "Hey Trent. How are you?" I ask as he nods towards me, "Alright and yourself?" He asks making my cheeks heat up. "I'm all good. Here is your trigonometry homework." I say as I hand him the stapled back of pages. "Oh and here is your geography homework." I say as I hand him his textbook back. "You're a star. Thank you Y/N for the homework." he says making me smile from ear to ear.

As I'm about to chat to him about my feelings as I have had a massive crush on the young man since the beginning of the year, I mean why do you think I'm doing his homework? I see a blonde hair girl walk up to him and place her lips on his. I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces as he sends me a smile, "Thanks again. See you later!" He shouts as he walks off hand in hand with the blonde girl.

I sigh and turn to my locker, grabbing my history book and make my way to class. I don't cry, there's no need too, but I couldn't help feel as if I have been used. I guess it doesn't matter how many papers I write, at the end of the equation won't be him nor I and now I'm just another who got hurt doing Trent's god damn homework. How I didn't realize that as he has done this to many other girls is beyond me.

-

The day drags along as all I wanted to do was get home do my own homework and then go to sleep. As I'm about to leave, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to be faced with Trent, "Hey! Here is my science boo-" "I'm not doing your homework nor assignments anymore, Trent." I say as I stare into his dark eyes. "What? Why?" He asks with a frown.

"I feel as if I'm being used." I say making him scoff, "Wow. Being used? That's a first." He says making me feel even more insecure than I normally do. "I'm just gonna leave." I say as I turn on my heel and walk out of the school building. "Wait come on Y/N, I need help." He says but I shake my head. "What's the problem, all the sudden? Why only now is it an issue?" He questions making my blood boil.

"I'm in love with you Trent Alexander Arnold. I have been since the beginning of the year and I thought that somehow you and I would workout and start dating by me doing your homework. But, clearly not." I whisper the last part and turn on my heel and walk back home, not being stopped this time around. I get into my house and go straight to my room and start on my homework.

Once I'm done, I take a much needed shower and wash my hair, feeling better instantly as showering always relaxed me. As I get out the shower and change, I hear my mothers voice from downstairs. "Y/N! Someone is here to see you!" She shouts making me sigh. "Coming!" I shout and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs to see Trent stood outside with his hands in his pockets.

My mom gives me a cheeky smile making me roll my eyes. I walk outside and close the door so my mother couldn't listen to the conversation. "Uhhm hey." He says making me roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask crossing my arms. "Y/N, what you told me earlier-" "Yup, I know I shouldn't have. You didn't need to come all the way here to tell me so." I say cutting off making him sigh.

"No, what you told me earlier was exactly what I wanted to hear." He says making me frown. "What do you mean?" I question as I stare into his brown eyes. "I like you, Y/N, a lot." He says but I burst into laughter. "Great joke! Come on, where is everyone hiding?" I question him as I look around to see if I could find his friends. "No, Y/N, I'm telling you the truth." He says making me stare up at him, confusion evident on my face.

"What? Why didn't you say anything?" I question but he shrugs, "I always felt like you didn't like me back so I just never tried. Also when you told me earlier, I was just so shocked that you liked me back that I didn't know what to say." He says, making my cheeks heat up. "Your not kidding right?" I question him making him chuckle, "Let me answer that for you." He says as he leans in and places his lips on mine.

At first I don't kiss back out of shock but in seconds I melt into his kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. He pulls away and leans his forehand on mine. "Wow, I've been waiting so damn long for that." He says making me chuckle. "Tell me about it." I say as I place my lips back on his for another sweet kiss.

*****

I hope y'all enjoyed! As you can see, I really love Alex Benjamin. His music is so good and calming. Like if I ever go through a breakup anytime soon, these songs finna make my cry. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Bio practical absolutely killed me. My water wouldn't turn blue so I had a ✨meltdown✨Love you all!