Neco Williams

pregnant
/ˈprɛɡnənt/
adjective
(of a woman or female animal) having a child or young developing in the uterus.

Y/N - your name

This was requested! Hope you enjoy xx

I blink a few times as I stare at the positive pregnancy test. I'm speechless as I hear a faint knock on the door, "Y/N? Can I come in?" My best friend, Ina, asks as she was giving me some privacy to take the test. I can't utter a word out, leaving her with no real answer. "Oh well, I'm coming in." She says and opens the door, seeing me sitting on the toilet holding the pregnancy test in my hand.

"What does it say?" She asks but I don't answer her again. I feel tears well up in my eyes but try and blink them away but to no success, "It's positive, isn't it?" She asks, making me burst into tears and nod my head vigorously "oh Y/N." she says and pulls me into a tight hug. I cry into her shoulder as I tremble from my sobbing, "Why am I so stupid? How could I do this to myself and Neco?" I question as Ina pulls away.

She shakes her head and grabs my face in her hands, "No, no, no. You're not stupid. Yeah sure, you're 18 and pregnant but I still firmly believe that everything in life is meant to happen and it happens for a reason. You're pregnant Y/N because it's your time to be pregnant." She says, making me smile ever so slightly. "T-thank you." I say as she wipes a tear away.

"Just... how am I gonna tell Neco?" I question making her sigh. "I think tell him as soon as possible. If you want, you can make it cute." She says with a smile, "Ooo, you can do like an early anniversary gift and give him the test or something cute like that." Ina goes on about what I can do until I shake my head with a smile, "As much as I love all these ideas, I'm a bit nervous and I honestly think he will react badly." I say as my eyes shift away from her green ones and down to the tiled floor.

"Hey, I'm almost certain he will be over joyed. I know Neco, even if he isn't ready for a child, he won't leave you and will help you throughout and after your pregnancy. He loves you Y/N." Ina says, asking me smile from ear to ear. "I know but I'm still a little nervous." I say as she nods her head understanding my situation. "Understandable but I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about. Now come, let's go downstairs and have some tea and talk babies." She says with a massive smile making me laugh.

"I swear, you're more excited bout my baby than I am." I say making her chuckle. "Imma be an aunt. Of course I'm excited." She says as she sends me a wink. I roll my eyes as we sit down on the kitchen island and make ourselves some tea. "I know you just found out but have you ever thought of what you'd name your child?" Ina asks as she blows on her tea. "Yeah sure as a young teenager I often thought about it but when I turned like 15 I stopped cause I could barely get a boyfriend, let alone get pregnant." I say with a small chuckle.

Ina however doesn't chuckle and instead stares behind me with wide eyes. I frown at her, "What?" I ask her but she shakes her head slightly. I turn around with a sigh to be faced with Neco. His brows were frowned as his eyes were filled with curiosity. "Uhh, hey babe." I say nervously making Ina face palm herself. I send her a glare as I face my boyfriend of 4 years.

He is silent as he stared at me. I sigh and look at him with guilt in my eyes, "How much of that did you hear?" I ask, almost flinching waiting for his answer. "Clearly not enough. What is this about pregnancy?" He questions making the blood drain from my face. I all the sudden started feeling woozy, barely able to keep myself up. Myself and Ina are silent as Neco stares between us, trying to figure out what was going on.

"I think imma head off." Ina says as she can't handle the awkward tension and knows just how badly we needed to talk even though I was dreading it. Ina kisses my cheek and waves us goodbye. Once the door closes, Neco grabs my hand softly and forces me to look at him by placing his index finger under my chin, "Babe, what's going on?" He asks with a sympathetic look at I'm sure he can tell I'm about to burst into tears.

"I'm pregnant." I say making Neco jaw drop. He is silent for awhile, making me panic. But then all the sudden, he grabs my waist and lifts me in the air, "My baby girl is pregnant!" He exclaims making me giggle as he twirls me around in the kitchen. He places me back on the floor and leans in and places a kiss to my lips. "So you're not mad?" I ask making him roll his eyes. "No, I'm fuming." He says sarcastically, earning him a smack from me. "Don't get cocky." I say making him chuckle.

"I'm beyond happy Y/N. I can't believe we are gonna have a mini us running around. Oh how beautiful that baby is gonna be?" He says as he imagines the future with our child. I chuckle as I admire my happy boyfriend, joy spilling out of his blue eyes. "I'm so glad you're happy. I was so nervous telling you. I kinda just found out." I say making him smile wider, "Well, I'm glad you found out because this has made me the happiest human alive." He says pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you so much baby girl." He says making my heart flutter. "I love you too, handsome." I say as I feel him press a kiss to my hair. "I hope it's a boy. I can teach him how to play football and then we can buy him a Liverpool kit oh and then enroll him into the academy. Oh but I also hope it's a girl. Daddy's little girl and I get to dress her up all cute. Maybe I can even enroll her into the academy." Neco goes on and on until I giggle, making him snap out of his little day dream.

"Sorry, as you can see, I'm excited." He says making me chuckle and place my lips on his before he can talk anymore about the baby.

*****

Can I just say how much I'm in love with Neco? Like he is near my age, hot, AND (most likely) single which makes me happy in my heart. I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx