Kepa Arrizabalaga

assumption
ˈsʌm(p)ʃ(ə)n/
noun
a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

Y/N - your name

I knock on the door of Mason Mounts house with my boyfriend, Kepa, stood next to me with a small smile on his face. "Are you ready to party your ass off?" I question as he chuckles softly. I knew he wasn't much of the party type but I still hoped that he would lighten up just a small amount with the win last weekend when his save was so crucial for the team winning.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go home?" I question but he shakes his head in response, "I know you wanna be here with all the gents. It's okay. As long as I get to have one dance with you, all will be fine." He says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. I smile and nod, "Deal." I say just before the door opens.

"Y/N! Kepa my man! Come inside." Mason Mount shouts as he steps aside for us to come inside. There were many people in the large house causing the room to be kinda stuffy. Mason closes the door behind us and pulls Kepa into bro hug and gives me a tight hug and a small kiss on the cheek. "Have fun you two but don't do it in my room." Mason warns as he walks off after getting a slap from me.

I chuckle and stare at Kepa but my smile disappears as I see the jaw of Kepa's clenched. "Babe, what's wrong?" I ask as I grab his large hand and entwine my fingers with his long and slender fingers. "Nothing. Let's go and get something to drink." He bluntly says as he pulls me towards Masons kitchen. I sigh, knowing he really didn't wanna be here. I didn't understand why he wanted to come, it wasn't like it was compulsory. Maybe just a team mate thing.

Kepa turns to me, "What do you wanna drink?" "Just some water. Not really in the drinking mood." I say as he nods in response. He grabs me a bottle of water and grabs himself a beer. "Cheating I see." I jokingly say causing him to stifle a laugh. "Life will carry on." He says as he pulls me close to him and tightly holds me. We walk outside where the
party continued and found a few of the guys.

We all hug and have a small chat until Mason comes back. I visibly see Kepa's jaw clench casing me to frown at him. I didn't wanna argue in public so I push it aside but keep it in mind to speak about later. "Y/N, are you enjoying the party?" Masons question snaps me out of my thoughts. I smile and nod, "Yeah! It's fun being around you guys." I say as they all jokingly swoon over me.

I feel Kepa's grip tighten, making me want to pull away from him as he was hurting my hand. "I like your outfit by the way. It really suites your figure." Mason says with a cheeky smile. I chuckle, "Thank you. You look great too." I say and give him a friendly smile. Myself and Mason are close so this didn't mean much to me but the way Kepa gripped my hand made me think twice before I answered Mason.

"Listen mate, I'm not feeling too great. Imma head home. You coming babe?" Kepa asks. I sigh and nod. "Sorry about that Mas. I'll see you guys soon." I say as I hug all of the guys quickly and follow Kepa outside and into his car. "What was that all about?" I question him as I buckle my seat belt. Kepa doesn't answer me as he starts the car and starts driving. "Babe." I say but he just shakes his head, "When we get home we can talk." He coldly says which I just accept.

When we arrive home, Kepa basically sprints out of the car and slams the door in the process. I sigh and follow my angry boyfriend. "Okay, what's up?" I ask as I walk to the kitchen island and plonk myself onto the counter. "What was that all about? How can you speak like that to Mason?" He questions causing me to frown. "What do you mean?" "Wow! This is hilarious! Just tell me Y/N, tell me how you're screwing my team mate." Kepa says, his vein on his neck popping out even more than normal.

I look at him, disbelief written all over my face. "Wait, you think I'm cheating on you?" I question. He scoffs in response, "Clearly. How blind do you think I am? You guys were bluntly flirting right in front of me!" He raises his voice at the end causing me to flinch at the echo his voice caused. "Babe-" I say softly whilst getting off the counter but I'm cut off by a angry looking Kepa, "I love you so god damn much and you cheat!" He shouts and shakes his head.

"I'm not cheating on you!" I shout but it doesn't do anything as he turns around and storms off to our shared room. I follow him and see him in our room sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I walk towards him and kneel in front of him, taking his hands in mine. "Kepa." I say softly as he looks at me, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks. "Hey, hey. Shh, don't cry. There's no need too." I say as I pull him close to me once I've stood up fully as he buries his head in the crook of my neck.

He softly cries into my neck making my heart break at his fragile state. "Babe, look at me." I say as I pull away and stare into his dark eyes. He sniffles and nods his head, looking at me, "I would never in a million years cheat on you. I am so in love with you that words can't even describe it. Myself and Mason are just close mates. Even if he did have a thing for me, I'd shut him down so quickly because you're mine." I say as he looks down, fresh tears falling down his cheeks.

I sigh and kiss his forehead, "I'm sorry." He sobs. I shake my head and pull him closer to me, "Don't be sorry. It's okay." I say as we stay in that position until his tears stop along with his sobs. I pull away and look at him, "Let's forget about this. Let's just cuddle and watch a movie. Maybe I can even show you how much I really do love you." I say with a cheeky wink, causing him to burst into a fit of giggles. He pulls me close and on top of him on the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

"I love you." He says as he presses a kiss to the top of my head. "I love you too, babe." I say as I kiss his neck softly.

*****

Kepa is actually such a snack. I just notice. God damn. Stay safe lovies!xx