Jack Grealish

side
/sʌɪd/
the position, interests, or attitude of one person or group, especially when regarded as being in opposition to another or others.

Y/N - your name

Everyone's been wanting Jack so here is a Jack imagine xx

"Okay, wait, explain again. I need the right information here." My best friend, Hazel, says making me groan. "It's embarrassing to explain, B." I say making her sigh. "If you don't tell me, I can't help you." He says whilst raising her eyebrows and shrugging. "Okay fine." I say as I get comfortable on the couch as she smiles at me.

"So basically myself and Jack have been sleeping with each other." I say making her shimmy her shoulders, "Ooo, you go girl! He is such a snack." She says making me chuckle. "I know right, but anyway. So we've been sleeping with each other for awhile but with no strings attached. So whilst we've been sleeping with each other, he's been with other grills." I say, feeling my blood boil at the thought of him with another girl. "And I'm guessing you don't exactly like that?" She asks as I nod.

"But that's not all. So I obviously shrug it off and decide that I'll move on with my life and relationships and see other guys but guess what this man does?" I question, "What is this man doing, queen?" She questions making me chuckle at her energy. "He tells me that no I'm not allowed to be with another guy." I say making her gasp. "What the frack? That doesn't make sense. It's actually unfair." She says as I nod, "Right? And I was about to ask him why but then he had to go to training." I say making her sigh.

"So what should I do?" I ask her as she shrugs. "Honestly the best thing you can do is speak to him cause there's nothing else that you can really do." She says as I nod. "Should I go visit him?" I ask as she nods. "Yes queen. I'll be here if he is mean to you so that you can cry on my shoulder." She says as I smile at her. "I love you bestie." I say as I hug her. She hugs me back, "Love you too bestie. Now go get some D!" She exclaims making me roll my eyes.

"What? If he does like you, then get some free and loving D." He says making me laugh. "I'll see you soon love you." I say as I take my car keys and make my way out the door. I take a short drive to Jacks, knowing he just came home from training. I hated the fact that I liked Jack because it was really meant to be a no strings attached situation but my feels had to betray me like they always do.

I arrive within minutes and knock on his front door. He opens up with grey sweats on (A/N - as you can see, I love my grey sweat pants) without a shirt on. I bite my lip as I admire his abs making him chuckle, "This is a nice surprise." He says with a cheeky smile. "I wanted to talk actually if your free." I say as his whole facial expression changes. "Sure. Come inside." He says as he moves away from the door. I thank him and make my way to his couch and sit down.

He takes a seat next to me and smiles at me with a concerned filled eyes looking into mine, "Are you alight? Did something happen?" He asks making my heart flutter at his caring tone. "No, no, everything is alright thanks. I just wanted to chat about our no strings attached thing going on." I say as his small smile drops. "Are you not enjoying it?" He asks with a sad expression.

"Oh god no. I love it Jack but I just wanted to ask why it's fine for you to hook up with other girls but not for me when it comes to guys." I say making him sigh. "It's nothing serious. I just... I just don't want you getting your heart broken." He says making me scoff. "How am I gonna get my heart broken?" I ask as he shrugs, "I don't know but maybe you do." He says making me roll my eyes.

"I know that's not the real reason. Please tell me?" I ask as I grab his hand and basically plead him to tell me. I was silently hoping he would tell me he likes me but my hopes weren't high as I always told myself to expect the worst so that it would be easier to deal with. Without another word, Jack smashes his lips on mine. Despite us kissing on multiple occasions, this kiss was different.

It wasn't a sloppy and lust filled kiss, it was a passionate and loving kiss making my heart skip a beat. I pull away as I stare at him, "I'm in love with you, Y/N. That's why I don't want you being with other guys. I don't want them taking you away from me." He says making my mouth open wide. "You... you really like me?" I question as he nods, "A lot actually." He says whilst scratching the back of his neck.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I question as he shrugs, "I was scared you'd reject me. You know my past with women. They always have something bad to say about me." He says. I shake my head as I cup his cheeks with my hands, "Jack, those girls can say whatever they want but you're exactly the person I what to call my boyfriend." I say making him smile. "Please kiss me." He says making me smile. "With pleasure." I say as I place my lips back on his.

"So does that mean that we are officially dating?" He asks once he pulls away. "I guess so." I say with a shy smile. "So the sex won't happen?" He questions making me laugh out loud. "Trust me, that sex is still gonna happen." I say making him smile wide at me and kiss me once more with a smirk placed on his lips, knowing exactly where this was going.

*****

I like this but hate it idk. Oh well, hope y'all enjoyed. Stay safe lovies xx