Christian Pulisic

daughter
/ˈdɔːtə/
noun
a girl or woman in relation to either or both of her parents.
Y/N - your name

I beam at my father, Frank Lampard, as he tells me the good news, "You got the job at Chelsea!" He screamed as I did a little dance, happy that I finally got the job. After I finished school, I studied to be a physiotherapist mainly because my father always took my to his games when I was younger and I found it fascinating when I was in the room with him. I always called it magic because they fix so much without opening up the body.

After studying, I worked for a small company but asked my dad to put a good word in for me and luckily that worked. "Thanks pops!" I screamed as I embraced him in a bone crushing hug. "Ouch Y/N! My bones are more brittle now." He said as I let him go and we both laughed.

"Okay so you start tomorrow at 7am." He said as I smiled at him and nodded. "But don't expect anything spectacular because it is your first day and also I might be your father but remember you have to be independent oaky." He said as I nodded. "I know but again, thanks dad. I'm just glad I finally get to be a proper physiotherapist that works with footballers." I said as he smiled at me, happy that I'm passionate about football just like my father.

The next morning came quickly as I got into the Chelsea tracksuit you always see the Chelsea coaching staff wear. I grab an apple and get into the car with my father. "Ready Freddy?" He asked as I gave him a toothy grin as he started driving to their training grounds. The drive was nice as he told me about the staff. He didn't need to tell me about the Chelsea squad since I was a huge fan and was actually excited to meet them.

Once we arrived, Frank walked me to the room where the rest of the physiotherapist were. "Morning Frank." A younger man said as me looked at me and smiled at me. "I'm Jonny, physiotherapist." He said as he stuck out his hand. "Y/N. new physiotherapist." I said as I shook his hand. "Yay the new girl! I didn't know that you were Franks daughter!" He said as my dad laughed.

"I'm gonna go talk to the boys. They will be here soon probably." My dad said as I nodded and he walked out of the room. "Hi, I'm Ashley." The lady sitting in the room came up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm Y/N." I said as I hugged her back. She was an old lady with blond hair. Jonny on the other hand looked to be in his early thirties with a black beard with slight grey hairs peaking through.

"So are you excited love?" She asked as I nodded. "100%! I'm a huge Chelsea fan as well." I said as they nodded and smiled. "I'm sure Frank wouldn't be happy if you supported another side especially Tottenham." Jonny said as the three of us laughed. An Indian lady walked in with long black hair and a white coat on. "Hi! You must be Y/N! I'm Aria." She said as she stuck out her hand. I shook her hand back as she sat down at one of the benches.

After some small talk and finding out that Aria is the doctor and she does all the medical tests if needed, some of the boys started filtering in. "Okay Y/N, you're gonna do massaging today. I'll work with the boys who are injured and need special attention." Ashley said as I nodded and smiled. I first started with Willian. He was super sweet and an amazing person to talk to.

"So you're a Chelsea fan?" He said as I nodded as I massaged his right calf. "Good good. Who is your favorite player?" "Oh it has to be Pulisic." I said as he giggled at me. "You think he's cute too am I wrong?" I couldn't help but blush. He wasn't wrong. I always thought Christian was good looking. He was also a very nice person and was a good man to my father. "I'll take your silence as an answer." He said as I rolled my eyes and laughed along with him. Once I finished with him, I worked on other players like Tammy and Mason.

After a few players, I wasn't expecting much more. "Hi." I heard behind me as I turned around and was faced with Christian. "H-hi." I said as I felt a blush go to my cheeks. He sat down, "How has your first day been?" He asked in his American accent as I smiled at him and place the gel on his left leg. "It's been great actually." I said as he smiled at me.

"So Willian told me a little secret of yours." He said a s my head shot up. "No." I said as we both burst into laughter. "It's okay. I think it's pretty cute you know." He said as my cheeks turned a dark shade of red. "So are you single Y/N?" He asked as I nodded. "I was always studying so I wasn't able to go out as often as possible and definitely didn't have the mindset to deal with a relationship." I said as I let out a soft giggle. I looked up at him to see him smiling.

"Would it be okay if I could get your number?" He asked as I smiled at him. "No." I heard behind me as I looked to see my father standing there with his arms crossed. I mentally stabbed myself. I looked at Christian to see him the same colour as a tomato. Poor soul. "I-umm." Christian stuttered as I looked down. "Christian I don't want my daughter dating a player. You understand that right?" Frank said as I sighed.

"Frank I don't argue with you often but please. Your daughter is absolutely stunning and I'd love to take her out on a single date. I just wanna see how it plays out." Christian said as I smiled. That was the cutest thing someone has said. "Oh Christian." Frank said as he shook his head but Christian was milling, knowing he had won. "Fine Christian. But if you hurt her, you're gone." He said as Christian nodded and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

Frank walked out as he gave me a little wink. I rolled my eyes as I looked at Christian. "Do you always win arguments?" I asked as he handed me his phone. I put my number in as he answered me, "I guess you'll just have to find out beautiful." He said as I chuckled lightly. "Well aren't you sweet." I said as he stood up. "I better get going. See you soon Y/N." he said as he walked out the room. "You two are so cute." Ashely said as I smiled at her. "The two new love birds in the team." Aria said as I heard Jonny giggle.

*****

Hi guys. I'm so sorry this is so bad! My creative juices haven't been as juicy of late. But I hope you guys still somewhat enjoyed. Remember to leave a comment if you have any ideas or requests! Stay safe!