Héctor Bellerín

letter
/ˈlɛtə/
noun
a written, typed, or printed communication, sent in an envelope by post or messenger.

Y/N - you name

I turn into the Arsenal training grounds and park in my designated parking spot. I turn the car off with shaky hands as nerves were bouncing all over my body. I let out a shaky sigh as I pull out a small mirror from my bag and check my completion, hoping I look presentable for my first day of work.

To be honest, I wasn't a fan of Arsenal but I couldn't not take the personal trainer job they offered me. I sigh and step out of my car with my training back in hand. I walk to the front door and step inside to be faced with an elderly lady at the reception. "Good morning Miss. How may I help you?" She questions as I give her a smile. "Hi! I'm Y/N. I'm the new personal trainer." I say as she gasps.

"It's so nice to meet you! I'm Angela." She says as she extends her hand over the desk for me to shake which I gladly do. "All you have to do is sign in and Mikel is in his office on the left so just go and tell him you're here." She says as she hands me a sign in sheet. I nod and give her another smile. I sigh in and give her the board back, "Thank you Angela. Have a great day further." I say as I wave her goodbye.

I knock on Mikel's door and hear a faint "Come in." I walk in to see him sitting on his chair. "Y/N! Happy you're here today." He says as he stand up and gives me a hug. I hug him back and smile up at him, "Good morning sir." I say as he scoffs, "Call me Mikel! Okay so today you are more so getting to know the boys and knowing our routine and then you'll start properly in about a week or 2 time." He says and I nod.

"Great. Come this way." He says as I follow him out of his office and down the hall. "This is the gym where you will be spending the majority of your time." He says as he opens the door showing me the massive gym inside. "This is a really nice gym." I say as I admire all the equipment. "It cost us a lot so we hope it's a nice gym." He says with a chuckle. I laugh at his statement as we make our way around the Arsenal training ground.

Soon enough, we are walking towards the field. "So this is the field where the first team trains. You will often work outside but the gym is mainly yours." He says as he opens the door for me and leads me to the team which is on the field. "Boys! Come here quick." He shouts to the team as they all jog over to us. I feel my cheeks eat up as I hated all the attention being on me.

"This is our new staff member, Y/N. She is our new personal trainer. Please make her feel welcome. She is amazing at her job." Mikel says as he nudges me. I chuckle at his statement as there is a chorus of hellos from the boys. I look amongst the crowd of boys and notice a young man looking at me intently. He has dark hair and a jaw that could cut a diamond.

Our eyes make contact which force me to look away as I felt awkward making eye contact with a complete stranger. "Okay boys. Let's get back to work!" Mikel shouts as they all make their way back on the field, the young man taking his time to do so, leaving me flustered.

-

Their training was intense but I enjoyed watching every minute of it. I walk towards the staff lockers and open my locker, which had my name on it, to find a piece of paper slip out. I frown and bend down and grab the letter. I open it to find the words

You are very beautiful, Y/N

From Anon

I frown as I read it and look around to see no one around. Was this a prank? I shrug my shoulders and grab my stuff and head out of the locker room with the piece of paper in hand. I walk past Angela and wave her goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow, Ang." I say as she waves me goodbye. "See ya, Y/N!" She shouts as I walk towards my car.

As I'm about to get in my car, I see that same young man staring at me. I wave him goodbye and get in my car, automatically feeling like an idiot for waving at a complete stranger. I look down at the note and put it in the cubbyhole to keep it safe as, even though it was from a stranger or even a prank, it made me feel better about myself. I start my car and make my way home, not disappointed with how my first day went.

-

5 months have now passed with the team and I couldn't have been happier. I had a great connection with each and every player, especially the young boy who kept on staring at me on my first day, Hector. He was always so kind to me and I couldn't help find him very attractive. One thing that did make my day was that for almost every single day of those 5 months, I would receive a letter from Anon.

I still had no idea who it was as I wasn't ever able to catch who it was. I had so many little letters that eventually my cubbyhole was filled to the brim and I had to find another place for them. I didn't mind the letters as it made me feel better about myself and what I was capable of which definitely improved my performance at Arsenal.

I walk into the Arsenal training ground and greet Angela like I do every single morning. "I got you a cup of tea on my way here." I say as I hand her the cup. "Ugh, you're such a doll. Thanks, love." She says as I nod and walk to my locker. I was earlier today as I wanted to get in the gym and workout myself before I had to take the boys. As I'm about to walk in, I see a figure by my locker.

I frown but then realize that this could possibly be "Anon". I wait a few seconds until the person turns around. "Hector?" I question as Hector freezes and stares at me. "Y/N! You're early today." He says as he scratches the back of his neck. "It's been you this whole time?" I question, referring to the letters. He sigh and nods his head, "Yeah." He says shyly as I smile up at him.

"That's super sweet." I say. His head snaps up and he looks at me with a frown, "Really?" "Yeah! It's really been boosting my confidence. What you've been doing means a lot to me." I say as I feel my cheeks heat up. "Well, I'm glad. You deserve it." He says as I chuckle and look at him. It's silent for awhile until Hector clears his throat, "I um should best go."

He goes to walk past me until I stop him, "What made you do this?" I question as he scratches his hand, "You're really beautiful, Y/N. I just really wanted to tell you because I feel like people don't tell you enough." He says as I feel my ears and cheeks heat up. "Thank you, Hector. You're pretty good looking yourself." I say, chuckling softly as I finished.

"Would you like to go out on a date after practice? I mean, we don't have to if you don't wanna." He says whilst scratching the back of his neck. I chuckle and smile up to him, "I'd love to." I say as I kiss his cheek softly. "I'll see you in the gym, Hector. You better work your ass off." I say as he chuckles. "Anything for you, Y/N."

*****

I was asked to do a Hector one and I think this is such a cute idea. Imagine Hector doing this for you? A girl can dream. Oh and btw, how did I not do a Hector one sooner? Something is WRONG with me. Well, y'all have one now. I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you for all the support. Lots of love xx