(N) Jude Bellingham

hoodie
/ˈhʊdi/
noun
a hooded sweatshirt, jacket, or other top.

"Stop wearing my hoodies!"
"Why?"
"Because I know I'll never get them back!"

I open my front door and let out a sigh of relief. Finally home at last after traveling the whole week. Being a professional footballer wasn't easy. What made it even worse was that I was also dating a professional football. I know, what a coincidence. It was more than just tough to not be able to see Jude as often as I'd like too. I really missed him. And just my luck, he was playing a match tonight so id only see him late tonight or tomorrow morning before I leave for training.

I make my way to our shared bedroom and grab a pair of panties and one of his favorite sweatshirts before making my way to our en suite bathroom. I take a warm shower, relaxing as my tired muscles finally released its tension after all the stressful games I've been playing for the Dortmund women's club.

I get our the shower and dry my body before I head downstairs and make myself some dinner. Some simple salad as I was too tired to even eat, only wanting to fall sleep next tp Jude, cuddled in his arms. I sit down at the TV and watch the Dortmund game, seeing Jude play the end of the game as it wasn't that important of a game. I really enjoyed watching the boys play, they are all so talented and their games of football are always so amazing.

I watch the end of match interview and watch the next game before I hear the front door open. I spring onto my feet and basically sprint to Jude, rugby tackling him. "Woah! Someone missed me." He chuckles as I smile wide, "I missed you a lot." I say as I pull slightly away and press my lips to his. "Oh my- Stop wearing my hoodies!" Jude exclaims making me frown "Why?" I question as I tug his sweat shirt down and wrap my arms around me, indicating I didn't wanna let go of his hoodie, "Because I know I'll never get them back!" He shouts before he picks me up, causing me to giggle like a little girl.

He runs all the way up the stairs and too our bedroom, throwing me down on the mattress. I look into his dark chocolate brown eyes that I fell so in love with the first day I saw him as the grocery store as we accidentally bumped into each other, spilling the milk everywhere as it fell from the impact. Since then, as they say, the rest is history between the two of us.

"Sorry for wearing your hoodie. I just missed you so much. I wasn't too sure if id be able to stay up too late and I really wanted a piece of you to fall asleep too." I answer as I avoid his eyes, "Don't apologise hun! I was only just kidding. Its okay I promise. I'm glad you steal my hoodies. They look amazing on you." He says making me laugh softly.

"I love you." I say as my hands run through his short curls that were getting longer as he couldn't see the hairdressers as often as he used too. "And I love you too, Y/N." He says before pressing his lips to mine for a sweet kiss, making us bot smile into the kiss. "And now, we sleep." He says as he pulls me close to him, instantly falling asleep, snoring softly only for me to join him minutes later.

*****

Short but sweet. Stay safe lovies xx