Héctor Bellerín

scene
/siːn/
noun
the place where an incident in real life or fiction occurs or occurred.

Y/N - your name

I was asked for Hector so here is Hector. Hope you enjoy xx

I walk into the party alongside my best friend, Anna, with massive smiles on our faces. "Ready to get absolutely fucked?" She asks me making me laugh. "What do you think?" I ask her as I stare up at her. "I think a hell to the yes!" She exclaims making me laugh. "Shots?" Question as we walk to the kitchen, "Shots it is." She says grabbing the tequila and grabbing two shot glasses for us.

"Hey girls. Enjoying the party?" Willian asks us as we smile at him. "Yeah we loving it so far." I say to him as he nods towards us. "Mind if I join in on a shot?" He asks. Anna shakes her head, "Here you go." She says handing him a shot glass filled with the strong liquid. "To a good night!" She exclaims. We all clink shot glasses and quickly gulp the liquid. I pull a face as it burns down my throat, "God damn that's strong." Willian say smacking us nod but laugh. "Enjoy your time ladies." He says, winking at Anna.

"Thanks William." We say at the same time. She looks at me, her cheeks colored pink making me laugh. "You two are so into each other." I say as she nods, "Should I shoot my shot?" She asks. "I mean, if you're down. He clearly likes you too so get in there sis." I say making her laugh. "Alright, bet." She says making me smile. She pours us another shot each, "To me getting laid." She says making me laugh. I clink with her again and take the shot with a smile on my face.

-

After many shots and Anna disappearing into one of the bedrooms with Willian, I decide to walk out on the balcony to get some fresh air. I step outside to find no one on the balcony making me sigh in satisfaction. I lean over the balcony railing and look out at the night sky, admiring the million of stars in the sky shining brightly against the darkness of the sky.

"But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun." I hear below me making me frown and look down. Below me is a young man, clearly drunk out of his mind, with tight blue jeans and a black shirt. "Are... are you quoting Romeo and Juliet with me?" I question him as he giggles, "O, that I were a glove upon that hand! That I might touch that cheek!" He exclaims making me chuckle.

I decide to go along with his Romeo and Juliet nonsense. I mean, why not? "Ay me!" I exclaim as his eyes go wide as he looks at me, "Juliet?" He questions making me chuckle. "I'm Y/N but you may call me Juliet." I say as he nods. "O, speak again, bright angel!" He shouts, making me burst into laughter. "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?" I question as he waves his hands.

"I'm right here! Are you blind?" He questions making me chuckle. "Is your name actually Romeo?" I question, not really being able to see him on this current lighting. "Nope." He says, popping the 'p'. "Then what is your name?" I question as I lean more on the balcony, staring at the stranger. "Hector." He says as my eyes go wide. "Bellerin?" I question as he nods. As he does this, he loses his balance and falls over into the plant bed.

He groans and looks up at me, "Please help me." He says making me chuckle. I nod and start my journey downstairs. I open the back door to the garden and still see him laying in the plant bed. I chuckle as I extend my hand. He smiles up at me, "Thank you Juliet." He says as he grabs my hand. I pull him back up as he struggles to stand up straight. "Pleasure Romeo." I say as I look up into his deep brown eyes.

"Wow, you're really pretty." He says making me chuckle. "Come, let's get you home or something." I say as I drake his arm over my shoulders. "Nope. I'm sleeping over. Just take me to one of the rooms." He says as I nod and start taking him to a free bedroom. After I find one, I drop him on the bed as he smiles at me. "You saved me Juliet." He says making me chuckle. "Well, anything for Romeo." I say as he nods and giggles.

"See you around Romeo." I say as he nods. "Wait, please put your number in my phone. I need to thank you when I'm sober." He says making me laugh. "I'll put my name as Juliet okay." I say as he nods and unlocks his phone for me. I put my number in as he starts to drift off to sleep. "Goodnight Hector." I say as I kiss his forehead. "Goodnight Y/N." he says as he instantly falls asleep, lightly snoring making me chuckle.

Since that night, we've been attached at the hip, going on dates after dates, never forgetting how he recites Shakespeare's scripts when he is drunk.

*****

This is good but I (for the life of me) couldn't come up with a better ending. Sorry lovies xx but I hope you enjoyed! Again, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Lots of love xx