Timo Werner

first
/fəːst/
adjective
coming before all others in time or order; earliest; 1st.

Y/N - your name

Requested by CarlieDeVil1999
Sorry this took forever❤️❤️

"Are you sure this looks alright?" I question my best friend, Jill, as I look at her, my eyebrows raised as my heart beat quickened, panicking after putting on the third outfit. "Oh my gosh, Y/N, you looked great before!" She exclaims making me sigh. "I know, I know, but I just wanna look great, you know." I say as I sit down on my bed, looking down at my feet. Jill sits next to me and grabs my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Y/N, I'm almost certain Timo will love this outfit on you. But even so, I don't think he's gonna be worrying about how you look when he's kissing you." She says making me gasp.

I smack her arm making her laugh, "I can't tell you anything." I say whilst rolling my eyes. "Now go and finish getting ready. He's gonna be here any minute." She says as I nod my head, getting up and finishing off getting ready. As I place my phone and purse in my bag, I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll see you back home soon. Don't stay out too late." Jill says whilst pointing a finger at me. "Yes mom. I'll see you later." I say, kissing her cheek and making my way downstairs.

As I reach the door, I feel my heartbeat quicken and my hands becoming clammy. I let out a shaky sigh and open the door. Stood on the other side was a nervous looking Timo in a white button up shirt and a pair of black pants and shoes. He looks at me and smile wide, his teeth showing slightly. "You look beautiful, Y/N." he says making my cheeks heat up. "Thank you, Timo. You look great too." I say making him blush.

"Ready to go?" He asks as he points towards his car. I nod my head and follow him to his car, entering as he opened the the door for me. "Thank you." I say as he nods his head and closes the door, jogging to his side. "So where are we going?" I question as he enters the car. "It's a surprise." He says whilst wiggling his eyebrows. He starts the car and drives out of the driveway. "That's unfair!" I exclaim making him laugh. "Why is it unfair?" He questions as he quickly glances at me.

"I mean, you could be kidnapping me." I say making him burst out laughing. "Yes, Y/N, I'm kidnapping you." He says whilst laughing making me roll my eyes. The drive isn't too long, physically, but it feels like a few seconds as myself and Timo never stopped talking the whole drive. Timo stops the car making me frown, "You're clearly kidnapping me." I say as I stare at the open field. "Oh shut up." He says with a laugh as he gets out the car.

He opens the door for me as we make our way through the field. The grass is a bright green against the bright orange sky as we walk towards a small hill. We climb the hill together, still talking non stop. I gasp at the sight of a blanket on the top of the hill with a small picnic basket on the blanket and a bottle of champagne with two glasses as well. "A picnic?" I question as I look at him. "No, we playing bowling." He says sarcastically, earning him a smack from me.

We sit down and enjoy the small sandwiches and champagne he packed for us. Again, we talk non stop, finding anything and everything to talk about. From his football career, to my career as a vet, to my siblings, to his parents. The conversation never stopped and neither did the laughing as we both made stupid jokes and told funny stories from our childhood.

"I can't believe you peed your pants because of a bee!" Timo shouts making me bury my head in my hands. "I was getting up to go to the bathroom and then someone screamed and then I got a fright okay." I protest but he just laughs even harder. "You did this at school?" He asks me as I nod slowly. "Oop-" he says and then starts laughing again to the point that tears are rolling down his cheek.

"You're terrible." I say as I shake my head at him. "I'm sorry. It's just so funny." He says as he smiles down at me. I shake my head as I smile too, "You ever peed your pants?" I question making him shake his head. "Only as a small kid." He says as I nod my head. It goes silent for the first time that night as we stare up at the stars. "Wanna star gaze?" Timo asks me as I look back at him. "Aren't we technically doing that already?" I question. He lets out a sigh, "I wanna whilst maybe cuddling. I mean, that's what they do in movies, no?" He questions making me laugh.

"Sure." I say as I move towards him. He lays down on the ground first, opening his arms for me. I lay in his arms, sighing in content at his warmth. He both look above us at the stars, enjoying the silence between us. "I really enjoyed tonight, Timo." I say as I break the silence. I look up at him as he looks down at me, "I had a lovely night too, Y/N. I'm glad we went on this date." He says.

"Finally! Man we've both been too busy." I say making him chuckle. "Yes, yes we have." He says as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. It's silent as we look at each other. Timo starts leaning in which makes my heartbeat quicken. This would be our first kiss and I didn't wanna ruin it. I lean in too, sucking in a breath as our lips collided

The kiss is sweet, very gentle. I feel Timo's tongue swipe over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I part my lips, giving him access as we explore each other's mouth. I pull away, desperate for air as I open my eyes, staring back into his. It's silent as we stare at each other, not being able to find the right words to describe the kiss. "Sorry, I'm speechless." He says making us burst into fits of giggles.

"Maybe a second date soon?" Timo asks as he pulls me closer into his chest, holding me tighter around my waist. "I'd love a second date with you." I mumble whilst smiling. "Maybe you can come watch a game soon. That would be awesome." He says making me chuckle. "I don't support Chelsea but I will for you." I say making him laugh before kissing my forehead.

*****

Did I pee my pants because of a bee? Yes, yes I did. It's a long story that I don't wanna get into. I was young too so you can't judge. Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx