Takumi Minamino

attention
ˈtɛnʃ(ə)n/
noun
notice taken of someone or something; the regarding of someone or something as interesting or important.

Y/N - your name

Another request! Thank you all for the support xx

I place the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn to the cupboard to get the dish washing tablets. I grab them from the cupboard and place it in the dishwasher. I flinch when I hear Takumi screaming at the TV as he was playing his games on his PS4.

I had nothing against Takumi playing on his PS4 but it really rattled my cage when we were meant to be spending time together. Champions league was about to begin so Takumi promise that we would spend every minute together when we were free. So here we are, both free, but he chose his game over me.

I let out a frustrated sigh and walk into the living room. I can't help but admire how Takumi looks with his hair pulled out of his face by the headphones he was using. He was also wearing my favorite red hoodie with a pair of black shorts. "No! VAR has done it again." He groans causing me to laugh after that whole episode at Goodison Park (A/N - I'm still not over it)

"Babe." I say but he doesn't respond. I repeat myself but still no answer, not even a reaction from the young man. I sigh and walk towards him and pull his headphone away from his ear, "Babe!" I shout causing him to jump and then lose the ball to the opposing team in his game. "Y/N! For crying out loud, this is such an important game. It's champions league final!" He shouts at me.

"Yet spending time with your girlfriend of 2 years isn't important." I mumble under my breathe but this time he hears me as his headphones were wrapped around his neck. He pauses his game and turns towards me. I couldn't describe the way he looks at me. Disgust? Disappointment? I had no idea but his expression was definitely not happy nor loving like it normally always is.

"Excuse me?" He questions as he looks at me, his eyebrows raised. "Babe, you promised we would spend time together." I say, almost feeling guilty for expression the way I felt, never wanting to cause an argument with Takumi. He scoffs and shakes his head, "You've got to be kidding me." He says, spitefully may I add, which caused my brows to frown, "What's that supposed to mean?" I question as I fold my arms around my body.

"Babe, I've been stressed this whole week. Training has been very tough. I just need some time to myself. I'm actually shocked that you can't understand and respect that." He says with a frown. "But you promised..." I trail off, feeling my voice crack. "Well, I'm sorry but I've been with you the whole day. Just... just go. I'll see you in bed." He says and pulls his headphones back up to his ears, not wanting to hear what I had to say.

I sigh and turn on my heel, not wanting to either embarrass myself or make him angrier than he was. He didn't seem mad or like he was arguing with me but this is how he argues with me. He won't raise his voice or throw a hissy fit, but he will look at me as if I am nothing, like I'm a pauper asking the royal queen for all her royalties.

I walk up the stairs with slumped shoulders and a shitty mood. I lay down on my bed and let out a frustrated and defeated sigh. I grab my phone and decide to play some Among Us as what else was I gonna do? I sit playing the game until a notification comes through on my phone from Takumi. I roll my eyes, angry that he doesn't wanna come and talk to me face to face. I ignore him until another message pops up. I reluctantly open it.

Babes
I'm sorry. Come down please xx (image attached)

I smile as I look at his puppy dog eyes. This man drives me crazy. I get up and walk downstairs. Takumi turns around at the sound of my foot steps and gives me a sympathetic smile. "So are you too lazy to come and apologize to my face?" I question as he lets out a breathy chuckle, "I wanted to be cute." He says as he pulls me close and wraps his arms around me.

I instantaneously melt into his embrace. "I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm sorry love." He whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to form on my skin. I smile and kiss the crook of his neck, "It's okay. Just don't do that again cause you'll be getting a big smack, got it?" I question as I sternly look up into his dark eyes. He gives me a large smile, "Got it boss." He says and finally leans down and places his lips on mine.

He pulls away as stares down at me, "Wanna play some FIFA with me?" He asks but I shake my head, "I'm pretty shitty at it." "Come on! I'll help you." He says as he pulls me towards the couch. I sigh and sit down next to him. He sighs and pulls me so that I'm sitting in his lap, "You need to be closer to me so I can help you." He says as he places his hands on mine on the controller and guides my fingers on the controller.

"So this is to shoot and this to pass." He whispers in my ear as he pressed the buttons. I end up scoring a goal all by myself after awhile and I jump up and celebrate, "And I scored with you! Ha!" I shout as I press the button to celebrate. He looks at me lovingly. I sit back down on his lap, "Now I get the hype about this game." I mumble causing him to chuckle, "Well, now we can play this together. Loser has to give the winner exactly what they want." He says as he looks at me cheekily. I roll my eyes but nod, "Deal."

*****

I love this! It's so cute. I hope y'all enjoyed. Stay safe babies!xx