Luke Shaw

judgement
/ˈdʒʌdʒm(ə)nt/
noun
the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.

Y/N - your name

I shook my head as my friend Kimberley continued to whine in my left ear. I was currently at her house since we both wanted to hangout with each other before we started medical school again. Even though we were both in the same varsity and working in the same faculty, we both still didn't have enough time to hang out as often as we'd like to.

Since we both had some time, we decided to have a girls week and weekend. We planned on just relaxing and going shopping. Max we would do is go and get our nails done and hair done but I didn't wanna go out to a club. I was very self conscious ever since my last boyfriend. He always told me I was fat and I didn't deserve him so I was lucky to even be with him. I dumped his ass however, the damage was already done. I went from thinking I was a solid 8 to a weak 3.

So this brings me back to why I'm shaking my head at Kim. "Come on Y/N, a little dancing at the club won't do any harm." She said as she went from sitting on my left side to standing in for the of me whilst I sat on her bed, playing on my phone. "No." I said plainly as she groaned. "I don't wanna leave you while I go clubbing with Paul." She said as I shook my head, more in annoyance than anything else.

Paul is her boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, he's a lovely guy, but he's a footballer and ever since my ex, John Stones, I don't like footballers. Yes, he is the one that called me those nasty names. I know it may seem shocking cause of he's such a nice person persona he shows on tv, but trust me when I say he's terrible. What also annoyed me was this was meant to be a girls weekend but now she wants to be with her boyfriend.

"Did you forget this was a girls week/ weekend?" I questioned as I looked at her now guilty face. "I know Y/N, but I haven't seen Paul in a long time since he's been injured." She said as I nodded but went straight to my phone. "Please just come to the club. I promise we won't be there for long since Paul needs to get rest because he's back in training and they have training tomorrow afternoon." She said as I just nodded once again.

"He'll have a friend there so I promise you won't be third wheeling. He's pretty cute too" she said as I rolled my eyes. "Footballer?" I questioned as she vigorously nodded her head, thinking I wanted to go "Then that's an even better reason to not go." I said as she grabbed a pillow from the floor and screamed into it. I stared at her and couldn't help giggle. "Don't laugh! You don't understand how frustrating this is." She said which made me laugh more.

She sat down, looking defeated. I really didn't want to go, but she wasn't lying when she said she hasn't seen Paul in a long time. I instantly felt bad also knowing that they wouldn't be with each other for awhile since he's gonna be traveling much more. "Ugh fine. But please not for long." I said as she basically crushed me to death. "Thank you!" She screamed as she got up and grabbed herself a red dress and grabbed my fav dress that she always borrowed (you can choose) and threw it at me. "Get dressed quickly!" She said as I saw clothes flying out of the bathroom.

Soon enough, we were ready. I must admit, we looked amazing with my h/c hair in light curls and my dress reaching my mid thigh, really outlining my curvy figure. We grabbed all our essentials and headed to the local club where we'd meet Paul and his mystery friend. Once we arrived, we didn't even have to wait in a line, we just walked straight through once Kim told the bouncer her name.

We were given VIP wrists bands and we walked through many sweaty people to the VIP area in which I could see Paul sitting with a dirty blonde haired boy that looked pretty short however pretty cute however this was from a distance. As soon as Paul saw Kim he stood up and they hugged which felt like forever. "Hi Y/N! Long time no see." He said as he gave me a quick hug. "Hi Paul. How's the injury?" I asked as we parted ways. "Doing better. This is Luke by the way." He said as he pointed to his friend.

We was pretty good looking however not my type. The way he looked up and down at me just confirmed the reason why he's not my type, he's a dick. "Hi. Luke. You?" He questioned as he looked at me with the most smug look I'd ever seen. "Umm Y/N" I said as he rolled his eyes. He then walked away and sat back down and ordered a drink. Kim looked at me in disbelief and Paul shook his head. "I'm sorry. He's just gone through a break up." He said as we both nodded however very slowly as we looked at each other.

The three of us sat down. I unfortunately had to sit next to the dick swob. Throughout the whole night, he didn't even try and make conversation with me. All he did was sit on his phone and order drinks once in a blue moon obviously since he had training the next day. He mainly ordered soft drinks however had the occasional beer. "Hey Y/N, we gonna go dance. See you in a few and then we can leave!" Kim screamed to me over the loud music as she walked off to the dance floor with Paul. Now it was even more awkward since they weren't there to talk to me.

I sat there twiddling my thumbs for a bit until I asked the question that been burning to come out the whole night. "What's your issue with me? I understand that you just got out of a relationship but that doesn't mean you need to be rude." I said as he looked up at me from his phone for the first time this night. He looked kinda shocked but his eyes showed pure anger in a flash. "I don't know who you are and who you think you are but don't you ever talk to me like that again you fat bitch."

I couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth. I shook my head as I stood up and walked straight out of the VIP section. Kim saw me pass by as she stopped herself from dancing with Paul and tried to get pass all the sweaty people to get to me. "Y/N! Wait!" She screamed over the music but I didn't care. All I cared about was getting back home and locking myself in the room with a tub of ice cream. I walked out into the cold of the night until I heard my name being called but not by Kim anymore. I turned around to be faced with the last person I wanted to see.

"I'm sorry. Let me explain." Luke said as he walked towards me.

*****

I don't really like this one ngl but I hope you enjoyed it. Maybe even a part two??? Stay safe everyone <3