Kieran Tierney

love
/lʌv/
noun
an intense feeling of deep affection.

Y/N - your name

"Did you even love me?"

Idk, is it just me, or does this man look so much younger than he really is?
I thought I had a chance but mans is quite a few years older than me
But like they say
Age is just a number
And jail is just a building
....
Enjoy!

*****

I let out an annoyed sigh as I look at the picture of Kieran with his new girlfriend which has been posted all over social media. Not by them, as I'm sure they wanted to keep quiet about it, but you know fans, they find all your private things with ease. "Y/N, stop looking at that picture." My best friend, Ria, says as she snatches my phone out of my grip. "Hey!" I exclaim as I try and reach for my phone back but she just pulls it further away.

"If you carry on looking at it, you're just gonna get even more sad!" She shouts at me making me roll my eyes. "Ria, I just don't get it. We broke up last week and he's already moved on." I say as I sit back further into my couch as I stare down at my hands, playing with my nails as I try to not cry for the millionth time this week.

"I know hun. It's tough, but him moving on this quickly shows just how much he actually loved you." Ria says as she sits besides me and pulls me into a tight side hug. "Now get ready, I'm sure he's gonna be here any minute to collect his stuff." She says as she pats my shoulder. "What should I wear?" I ask as she stand up. She shrugs, "Just wear something comfortable. But get out of these homeless clothes." She says as she points at my dirty hoodie, sweat pants and bare feet.

"Hey! It's not homeless." I protest as she lifts her eyebrow. "Then what is it?" She asks as I shrug. "Comfortable clothing." I say making her burst out laughing. "Sure, but you haven't showered in days." She says making me sigh. "Yeah, yeah. I'm going now." I say as I stand up and go for a shower. Once finishing my shower, I put on a clean hoodie and a pair of jeans.

I slip on a pair of slide ons and sit back down on the couch next to Ria who is playing games on her phone. "Alright, I'm off." She says as she stands but I grab her wrist, "No! Why are you leaving? I need you here." I tell her but she shakes her head. "Love, this is between you and Kieran. I'm just a phone call away, but I don't wanna be here whilst the drama unfolds." She says sending me a sympathetic smile.

I sigh and nod my head, "Yore right. I'll give you a call." I say as I smile at her. "See you hun." She says as she presses a friendly kiss to my cheek. With that, she walks out of my house. I look around and decide to clean up a little so that Kieran wasn't walking into a place that looked like a bomb hit it. Once done cleaning a little bit, the sound of the doorbell makes my blood turn icy as I feel my heartbeat quicken.

I let out a shaky breath as I make my way to the door. With a final sigh, I open the door to be greeted with a tired looking Kieran. "Hey." I say softly as he gives me a weak smile. "Hi. Just here to get my things." He says with a shrug. I bite my lip and nod, opening the door wider for him. He walks in and makes his way upstairs, going to grab all his hoodies and spare clothes he left here so he could stay over some nights when he wasn't needed at Arsenal.

I sigh as I sit back down on the couch, not wanting to disturb him as it didn't look like he wanted to be disturbed. Within minutes, Kieran walks down with a small duffle bag as he lets out a loud sigh, "If I've left anything, just call me and I'll grab it." He says as I nod. Without another word, he goes to walk to the door. "Oh my god, I can't believe you." I say , not thinking twice, making him frown.

"What do you mean 'oh my god' What did I do?" He asks with a frown as he stares at me. "No explanation. No nothing. Kieran, you just got up one day and decided you didn't love me anymore. How can you just break up with someone without an explanation. Did you even love me?" I question as I feel my voice break, wanting to burst into tears as I stare at him.

He lets out a sigh as he looks down at his feet, not saying anything. "And silence. That's what I thought. Just get out." I say as I look away whilst shaking my head. "You're unbelievable. I hope you treat your new girl better." I say as I stare at the TV, waiting for him to leave my apartment. "Y/N..." he trails off as he looks at me. "What? What do you have to say for yourself?" I ask, getting angrier by the minute. "This." He says as he make his way towards me.

Before I can ask him what he is doing, he smashes his lips onto mine. I don't pull away at first, shocked at the sudden kiss, but also missing the feeling of his lips on mine. But I soon pull away and I frown at him, "What the fuck, Kieran?" I question as he lets out a frustrated groan. "I'm still in love with you!" He exclaims.

"Then why leave me!" I shout as I stand up and stare up at him. "Because I thought you didn't love me anymore!" He shouts making me frown. "What gave you that idea?" I ask as my voice softens. "You just didn't speak to me that often and I now know it's university but I kept telling myself it was because you didn't love me." He says as he looks down, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Oh Kieran, I never stopped loving you." I say as I grab his hand. He looks me in the eye and lean in, pressing another kiss to my lips. "Please be mine again?" He asks as he pulls away. "What about your other girl?" I question as I bite my lip, worried about what he will say next. "I'll tell her it's over. You're more important to me than her." He says causing me to smile wide. Without another word, I press a kiss to his lips, happy to be with him again.