Kalvin Phillips

snow
/snəʊ/
noun
atmospheric water vapour frozen into ice crystals and falling in light white flakes or lying on the ground as a white layer.

Y/N - your name

Requested by Memphis-Depay10 Thank you!❤️ This queen writes imagines too. Give them a read!

I wake up to many kisses being pressed to my face, making me scrunch my face in confusion. I open my eyes to see a very excited Kalivn hovering over me with a massive smile on his face that could've made the grinch smile. "Morning baby." He says to me whilst continuing to kiss my face. "It's snowing!" He exclaims before I can say good morning to him.

Kalvin had a thing for snow. He absolutely adored it and since it doesn't snow that often here, when it does, Kalvin spends the whole day out in the snow. "That's great baby." I say, still wanting to go back to sleep. "So let's go!" He shouts and sits up and finally gets off of me. "But I wanna sleep in." I groan as I stuff my face in my pillow. "Well, you can sleep tomorrow when it's not snowing. Like babe, look at this! It's so white and ugh I love it." He says making me chuckle.

I pull my face away from my pillow and sit up, looking at Kalvin who was staring in awe at the snow falling. I stand up and stretch, hearing my bones click (A/N - me at 17 sounding like a 75 year old man with arthritis), and make my way to Kalvin. I wrap my arms around his waist as I peek over his shoulders at the snow. He wasn't wrong, it was super white and almost magical. "Just give me sometime to get ready and then I'll see you outside." I say as he turns around. He nods his head and presses a quick kiss to my lips, "Can't wait to beat your ass at a snow fight."

-

I zip up my jacket and tie my snow boots and finally make my way outside. I shiver at the sudden change in temperature. I look forward in our front lawn to see Kalvin building a snow man. "Cute snowman." I say as I make my way towards him. "I know right. I was thinking maybe we can make a snowman for me and for you. And then we can make them hold hands." He says with a shy smile whilst staring at me. "That's cute. I'd love that." I say as he smiles wide, "Great! You get started on your snowman." He says as I nod.

I start making my snowman until I feel a snowball hit my head. "Hey! Just let me finish before you start this snowball fight." I say as I stare at Kalvin who is laughing loudly. "I'm sorry! I couldn't resist the temptation." He says making me roll my eyes. "Imma go grab some clothes for the snowmen. Don't want them to be naked." Kalvin says as he makes his way inside.

As I finish the head of my snowman, I hear Kalvin walk back outside. I watch him wrap a Leeds scarf around his snowman and then put one of my beanies on my snowman. "Perfect! Me and you." He says with a proud smile. "Not gonna lie, this is super cute." I say making him chuckle. "Oh by the way." He says as I look up at him. A snowball is smashed in my face making me gasp.

Kalvin makes a run for it, "You're fucked, Kalvin!" I exclaim as I run after him, picking up snow on the way. I see him run behind a tree, but because he was so far ahead of me, he didn't know where I was. I decide to go around another tree so that I could do a surprise attack on him. I sneak towards his tree as he continues to look the other way of where I was. "Babe?" He questions until I throw the snowball, hitting him directly on the back of his head, "Bullseye!" I exclaim making him laugh.

"It's on." He says as he grabs some snow. I grab as well as we throw at each other. Before we knew it, we started a snowball fight with all of our neighbors since it was on our front lawn. "Alright Jenny and Uncle Paul, we are gonna go left and then aim straight for them." I say to my next door neighbors as they nod. We run left and aim at Kalvin and Uncle Paul's wife and Jenny's brother.

They all scream and then attack us with snowballs. I run after Kalvin with two snowballs in each hand and throw them at him, hitting him on his ass and his head. "Ouch! That was an icy one." He says making me chuckle. I feel a snowball hit the back of my head. I turn around to see Jenny's brother run away from me. "You're playing with fire, Ben." I shout as I start chasing him but I'm stopped by Kalvin rugby tackling me.

I squeal as he tickles my sides making everyone laugh at us. "I think we've won this." Uncle Paul's wife says making Jenny scoff, "Totally not." She tries to defend but it was obvious that they have won. Myself and Kalvin stand up once he is done tickling me and we wave our neighbors goodbye, "Enjoy your evening you two!" Uncle Paul's wife says as we wave her goodbye, wishing her a nice evening too.

"Damn, it's already 5pm. Early supper?" I ask Kalvin as he smiles cheekily at me. "I know exactly what I'm gonna have for dinner." He says, pulling me close into his body once we have closed the front door. "No, no. That's your desert and plus, I'm a little too hungry." I say making him chuckle. "No problem but you're not getting out of sex later." He says pointing a finger at me. "Yeah, yeah. Chinese?" I question as he nods, "My favorite." He says making me chuckle.

-

We are both laying on the couch, enjoying each other's presence until Kalvin breaks the comfortable silence, "You mean the world to me, you know." He says making me blush despite hearing him say that so many times. "You mean the world to me too." I say smiling up at him. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say and lean forward placing my lips on his. He lifts me up so that I'm straddling his waist as he rests his hands on my ass.

He gives it a light squeeze making me gasp, allowing him to explore my mouth with his tongue. I moan at the feeling making him smile into the kiss. "Now?" He questions, referring to "my promise" earlier. "Yes, now." I say, softly giggling at him. Without another word, he picks me up, making me squeal at the sudden move. He kisses my neck whilst he carries me to the bedroom, even whilst walking up the stairs, until he places me on the bed softly.

He hovers over me, his breath fanning my face lightly. "I love you so god damn much." He says making me chuckle. "Love you too, loser." I say making him roll his eyes. "You won't be calling me loser for long." He says sending me a wink. Before I could answer, his lips were back on mine, kissing me passionately.

*****

Yo, I cringed so hard writing that last paragraph. I'm clearly not equipped for writing smut, despite it not even being proper smut. Smh, oh well, hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx