Mohamed Salah

move
/muːv/
verb
go in a specified direction or manner; change position.

My eyes open as I am randomly blinded by the light shining from the blinds as I groan. "What?" My husband, Mo, questions as I look up at him and his crazy bed hair, "You forgot to close the blinds last night, Einstein." I say as he scoffs, "Oh, I am so sorry, but maybe if you moved your fat ass it would've been closed." He says as I gasp, "Leave my fat ass out of this conversation." I say as I grip tighter around his waist, making him laugh loudly.

Was I laying on top of Mo, basically hugging him as if I was a Koala bear on a branch? Yes, and I am not sorry about it. This man is so comfortable and I don't even know why. Like, he legit has abs of steel but it feels like you're laying on a cloud. Only god will ever know I guess.

"Babe, can you please move?" He asks as I frown, "Why?" I ask as I trace in between his abs making him flex, "Stop, that tickles." He says as I chuckle and stop, knowing if I didn't he would attack me with tickles and I didn't need that right now as I was still tired. "I need the bathroom." He says, answering my previous question as I scoff, "That sounds like a you problem. Don't make it mine." I say as I look up at him and see him roll his eyes, "I mean, if I pee my pants, then it will be both our problems as I will wet the bed, you, and me." He says as I giggle, "Oh well." I say as I cling onto him even more, obviously joking with him.

Without another word, Mo lets one rip. "Did you just fart?" I question as I look up at him. "No, I just let out gas from my booty hole." He says as I roll my eyes, "You're full of shit." I say as he laughs. Out of nowhere, the most disgusting and foul smell enters my nostrils. This smell could kill Satan."AUGH MO!" I exclaim as I gag, "Wow, I guess I am full of shit." He says as he laughs loudly. I get off of him quickly before darting for the window, opening it up much as possible and then running to my deodorant and spraying the whole damn can but it does nothing.

During this time, Mo gets up and does his business in the bathroom until he walks in and shakes his head, "Babe, now it smells like someone shat a pine tree." He says, referring to my pine smelling deodorant. "Shut up." I say as I block my nose, not being able to take the smell. "Want breakfast?" He questions as I look at him with a scrunched up face, "You seriously have an appetite after you just dropped a nuclear bomb?" I question as he shrugs.

Mo walks down and makes breakfast as I eventually walk straight downstairs and straight out to the back garden, leaving the door open as I leave just in case the smell decides to travel down into the living room and kitchen. Our dog, Coco, comes and plays with me as I spend majority of the morning outside, knowing I would probably die if I walk back inside that house.

Mo comes back from training, yes I was outside that long, and chuckles as he stands outside with me, "Still cant go back inside?" He asks as I look at him, "I am scared to." I say as he laughs loudly. "I am really sorry." He says as I laugh, "Honestly, it fine. I can use it as blackmail at some point." I say. He nudges into me as we both share a laugh. "By the way, Sadio sent me this voice note and wanted me to play it to you." Mo says as he reaches for his phone.

Mo clicks onto Sadio's contact and presses play. "Hey Y/N, I hope you're doing alright. So, Mo told me what he did to you this morning and I just wanted to check that you are alright. I know exactly what you experienced this morning and because of that, I am offering to pay for sessions with a therapist. I know you will have some PTSD after that, just like me. Give me a call and we can attend together as I know just how bad Mo's farts are. Miss you bestie!" The voice note ends and with that, myself and Mo burst into a fit of giggles.

"Shame! You've also done this to Sadio?" I ask as Mo nods his head whilst laughing. "You're an evil man, Mohammed Salah." I say as he chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "But you love this evil man." He says as he sways us from side to side. "Somehow, I do." I say as I hug him tightly. "I love you." He says as he presses a kiss to my forehead. "I love you too, nuclear bomb." I say making him laugh loudly before we walk inside and finally eat lunch.

*****

This was.... interesting. This was a request but like... I really went a little creative. Oh well, you wont find another imagine like this! Stay safe lovies xx