Introduction

Well hello there 😏

Thank you for clicking on this book! I hope you enjoy the imagines (lmao if you've read my book up to 31k, you'll notice this intro is late. We stan a late queen)

IMPORTANT: AS OF LATE 2021, THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED. DO NOT SEND IN ANY REQUESTS

So NB

This is how this book works:

So this book is dedicated to Premier League players HOWEVER I have received a few requests for non- Prem players and place them in this book so I didn't have to worry about maintaining another book (cause that shit is hard as you have noticed with my Liverpool book)

So you'll know it is not a Premier League player if you see a (N) in the title of the chapter (next to their name)
Example: (N) Jadon Sancho
Also, I mean, you should know it's not a Premier League player but maybe you're new, idk. But now you know😇
If it is a pervious club that was in the Prem, then it won't get an (N) cause I am a) lazy and b) they were in the Prem so it's technically fine like for the Norwich players (example)

I am (hopefully - will update this when I see my grade 11 results) going into grade twelve next year so this book may become a little bit dry next year but I will try my best to continue!

Request are CLOSED. It may take me 5 business days to get to them (or more smh) but you will have your request done UNLESS I tell you I can't do it or anything like that. Or I mean, if it's been 3 months and I haven't gotten to it, I haven't seen it (so remind me) or I'm gone ~vanished~

Anyway, enough about the "instructions", I hope y'all enjoy and don't forget to vote for your fav chapters and comment if you liked it or if you stan something, or anything like that. I love interacting with y'all so don't feel shy to message me on private messenger and also you may send me your requests there OR in the comments.

Disclaimer ⚠️ - I do sometimes get ideas from reading other peoples imagines. If it is your imagine that I have taken inspiration from and it is too similar, please contact me and I will either remove it or mention you in the story. I don't wanna steal people's books😔

Please don't steal my work (I have worked way to hard on these stories)😔 and if you do have any inspiration then you can either tag me or not I don't mind. Just don't steal it. It's not cool. You can even message me and tell me you like one of my stories and wanna use it for inspiration and I will definitely read it!

Please, don't hate on me or any other reader. We are all human. I may write something wrong or someone could say something that you may not agree with, but we all have our own opinions so can we please all respect that. I don't wanna have to break up a fight on this app❤️

Love you all. Stay safe lovies xx

~Tammy