Marcus Rashford

plastic surgery
noun
the process of reconstructing or repairing parts of the body by the transfer of tissue, either in the treatment of injury or for cosmetic reasons.

Y/N - your name

I stand in front of my full body mirror as I grab my small breasts and turn sideways as I look at my small bum. I sigh as I look down, feeling myself tearing up. I walk towards my closet and put on one of Marcus's sweaters and some calf high socks on. I look at myself one last time in the mirror and let out an agitated sigh.

I have always been very skinny and flat. Flat chested and flat backside. It didn't matter that much because a lot of people complimented me because of how skinny I was but as times have changed, that's all people want. Big ass and big boobs. At first when people sent me rude comments like "flatty" and "skeleton", it didn't faze me all that much until I was out with Marcus and he said how he loves a big ass and big boobs.

Flashback

I sat down with Marcus at a table along with Jadon Sancho and James Maddison along with the girls they were secretly seeing. We were all having small talk and making some jokes until James decided to talk about his girlfriends body. "This beautiful girl has such a nice body, right babe?" He asked as she nodded, smugly. We all smiled awkwardly but went along with it.

"Yeah, love my girl too." Marcus said as I smiled and squeezed his hand under the table. "The best not gonna lie is a big ass and breasts hey!" Jadon joked as they all agreed. I looked at Marcus to see him nodding. It didn't bother me that much since the girls were nodding and agreeing with them. But the ride home really made me think about my future.

End of flashback

I sigh remembering that night. That was the weirdest and worst night ever. I'm no crazy girlfriend but I also wouldn't be okay with my boyfriend openly talking about my body as how much he loves specific things. The girls also made me feel super insecure as they were gorgeous and had basically everything I didn't.

I walk downstairs as I see a little note on the kitchen counter. I grab the note to see:

Hi babes. I'm just at the shop. I forgot to charge my phone hence why I'm writing this note. I might also go over to Jesse to hangout. Love you lots! I'll see you around 1pm

Xoxo Marcus

I smile thankful that he left a note. He's the cutest. I look at the time to see it's 11am. I decide to do some work on the house since myself and Marcus have been super busy to clean it properly. I start by cleaning the kitchen until I hear my phone ringing. I look to see my best friend Sam's number appear.

I answer with a smile on my face. "Hi boo." She said as I said hi back. "How you doing good looking?" "Ugh I'm not feeling the greatest." I said as I heard her sigh. "Do you mean sick or insecure?" She asked as I kept silent. "I'll take that as you're insecure. Babes listen you're genuinely beautiful." She said as I smiled. I decided to put her on speaker to continue cleaning up the kitchen.

"Thanks Sam. It means a lot." I said as I heard her moving. "Am I on speaker?" She asked as I laughed. "Yes you are." "So I'm not your number one priority?" She questioned as she started fake crying. "Oh shut it." I said laughing at her. "Y/N, I'm not a big person on plastic surgery but if you ever want to get anything done my mother is a good surgeon." She said as I thought about it for a second.

If I get surgery, it could help my confidence and I wouldn't feel so insecure but I watch the show Botched and I don't need that to happen to me. I do trust Sam's mom since she's done some work on my other friend Tracy but it still scared me. "I don't know friend. I trust your mom but I'm worried something bad happens you know." I said as I grabbed my bottle to have some water.

"I get you babes but if you are ever going to get anything done, just remember my mom is a phone call away and won't mind giving you a discount." She said as we both laughed. "You what something done to you?" I heard behind me as my eyes went big. "Ahh imma leave now. Bye bestie." Sam said as she ended the call.

"What's this about Y/N?" Marcus questioned me as I turned around slowly. "I thought you were gonna be gone until 1." I said changing the subject. "Well I decided to not to go to Jesse so I can spend time with you but then I come home to hear you saying you want plastic surgery" he said as I looked down.

"Babe I'm not feeling great about my body. Every morning it's so hard not to look at my flat chest and ass. What makes it harder is that you love big boobs and a big ass." I said as he looked at me funny. "What? When did I say that?" He questioned as I rolled my eyes. Man he has a short memory.

"When we went to dinner with Jadon and James with their chicks and you agreed with them when they were talking about breasts and asses." I said as he looked at me and started laughing. "So now I'm a joke?" I questioned as he shook his head but kept on laughing. "Babe I just agreed with them so they wouldn't question me in font of you. They are always like that. I eventually just switch off when they talk and always agree with them when they speak utter nonsense." Marcus said as I looked down.

"That doesn't really make it better." I said as he grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead. "Baby I think you're stunning and perfect for me. If you desperately want to get plastic surgery then get it but I love you just the way you are and that's plainly because of how natural you are. Personality wise and looks wise if that makes sense." He said as I laughed.

"Thanks babe." I said as he kissed my lips. "I'm also a bit to nervous to get the surgery anyway." I said as we both laughed. "Now come, let's relax." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Shame I need to clean." I said as I wanted to walk back to cleaning but instead he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulders. "Babe!" I screamed as he laughed and threw me down on the couch.

*****

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed! I couldn't really think of anything but I thought this would e a cute imagine to write. Remember to leave a comment if you have any ideas! Stay safe everyone!