Trent Alexander Arnold

killer
/ˈkɪlə/
noun
a person or thing that kills.

Y/N - your name

This based off of the song "If I killed someone for you" by Alec Benjamin

I stare at the body on the floor, blood oozing from the lifeless body. My breath is shaky as I look down at my hands that are stained red with blood along with the red stained knife that my hands were holding. I stand up quickly, almost loosing my balance. I look at my reflection, not even knowing who I am. Instincts quick in as I drop the knife in the sink and run to grab bleach.

I grab the bleach, staining the white bottle with the remaining blood on my hands. I run to the sink in the bathroom and wash my hands before turning to the body on the floor. I pick it up and throw it in the bath, not worrying about where I work out the body. I grab the knife and drown it in bleach in an attempt to remove any blood and any form of DNA on it.

I throw bleach on the floor and get down on my hands and knees and scrub the floor until my own hands started bleeding from the force I was scrubbing the white tiles with. I rinse everything and stand up. My eyes are watering from the chemicals in the bathroom from the bleach. I grab the knife and run out of my bathroom to the kitchen. I grab my coat on the counter along with my car keys. Before I rush out the door, I grab the scissors in the draw and cut my hair so it is shorter than it originally is as an attempt to disguise myself in case someone caught on and wanted to find me.

I rush out of the door and throw the knife over the wall into my neighbors backyard. I run to my car and jump into my car and start the engine, making my way towards Trent's house. I speed there, the wind blowing my hair with the window down as I let the tears fall down my eyes. What have I done?

I stop just outside of his house and run to his door and knock loudly on the door. Without a response, I knock on the door louder and vigorously. "I'm coming!" I hear him shout and finally open the door. "Who are you?" He asks making my eyes roll, "Y/N. Please let me in." I say as I stare at him, pleading with my eyes. "Why? What happened? Why do you look different and smell different?" He bombards me with questions.

"Please let me inside? Please let me explain. I won't tell you any lies. Please just let me inside and let me spend the night?" I ask him, practically begging him. He nods and opens his door wider for me. I rush into his house and sit down on his couch. "Y/N, what happened? Are you in any danger?" He questions, concern spread across his face. "Potentially." I say as I feel my bottom lip tremble.

"You can tell me. I won't judge you." He says as he sits next to me and wraps me in his arms. I start to cry into his chest, "Please promise me something first." I say as I stare into his dark eyes. "Of course." He says. I let out a sigh, "Would you love me more, if I killed someone for you? Would you hold my hand? The same ones that I used, when I killed someone for you. Would you turn me in, when they say I'm on the loose? Would you hide me when, my face is on the news? Cause I killed someone for you." I ask in between sobs.

He frowns, "Wait, what are you trying to tell me?" He asks as he slowly pulls away. "I-I killed someone for you." I say as his eyes shoot wide open. "Wh- How could you?!" He exclaims as he stands up and backs away from me. "Just let me explain-" "Explain what? What possible reasoning will justify your actions?" He questions as he folds his arms over his chest.

"You have to understand that the one I killed is me." I say as he frowns at me, "How? Wait, this doesn't makes sense." He says as I stand up. He moves away from me, clearly frightened of me. "I did that by changing what I was for what you wanted me to be. I followed your direction, did everything you asked. I hope it makes you happy cause there's just no turning back." I finish as he stares at me with wide eyes.

"Why did you change yourself?" He questions with a soft expression changing his previous fearful stare. "I know you're not happy showing me in public as your girlfriend and I know exactly why." I say as I motion towards me, explaining that as a whole I'm the problem. "No, no." He says as he steps closer towards me and wraps his arms around me. "I loved you just the way you were. I wouldn't change you for anything." He says in my ear, making me cry harder into his chest.

"I'm sorry." I whimper into his chest but he shushes me. "It's okay. It's okay. It's reversible all these changes. Come, let's go cuddle and talk about it. I don't want to see my baby in distress or sad." He says, making me giggle softly. "I love you." I say as I stare up into his eyes, "I love you too, Y/N." he says with a smile and places his lips on mine.

*****

Idk, I love this but I'm also not sure. Do you at least get the metaphor? Idk I tried. I'm posting basically the exact same story in my F1 book (different character) because I personally love it so much. Sorry not sorry xx Stay safe everyone!