Mason Mount

dance
/dɑːns/
verb
move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps.

I finish in a squat position as the lyrics of "Just dance" by Lady Gaga finished. I smiled as I saw the five stars and a super high score as I grab my water bottle from the side table and take a good gulp of water as I was dying from that dance.

Yes, I'm 20 years old and playing Just Dance but can you blame me? Not only was it good exercise but it was so much fun and definitely was entertaining during this lockdown period. I was so bored during lockdown but then I found my old Xbox and decided to start it up again and to my surprise it started up again.

I've been playing for quite awhile which meant that I was annoying Mason. All he wanted to do was watch highlights or even do his exercises in the TV room as it was a big room and he wanted to put the rest of the Chelsea boys up on the screen instead of using his laptop but here was Y/N dancing to old 2014 songs and even 1990 songs.

As I was about to start "Feel this moment" by Pitbull, Mason walked in a let out a loud groan. "Babe you're always playing this crap." He said as I gave him a death glare. "It's not crap! It's so much fun and good cardio." I said as he smiled at me and shook his head. "Babe I just wanna watch some highlights." He said as I rolled my eyes. "What highlights? It's lockdown!" I said as he laughed. "Crystal palace played last night and I couldn't watch the game because my stunning but persuasive girlfriend was dancing last night." He said as I gave him an evil smile.

"You're acting as if we don't have a TV in the room." I said as he threw his head back and let out a very exaggerated groan. I rolled my eyes as I turned around and started the dance. "Wait babe." He said as I sighed and paused the dance. "Babe what?" I asked as I folded my arms and tapped my right foot as I looked at him. "You're super sexy when you're mad you know." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Don't try this on me Mr Mount. You know it's not gonna work." I said as he laughed.

"Let's make a deal. Let's dance to three songs. Whoever gets the highest score out of three wins the TV. If I win, then I get to watch TV and if you win, then you can dance until you drop." He said as I tilted my head at him. I nodded as I extended out my hand and he shook it. "Also if I win then I get an extra treat." He said as he smacks my bum as I smacked his arm earning a laugh from him.

"Okay to make it fair, we can dance to the songs that I don't know." I said as he nodded. I chose "Jealous" by Nick Jonas as Mason rolled his eyes. "Y/N, you know this song." He said as I rolled my eyes. "I don't know the dance dumbass." I said as I started the song. The dance wasn't the hardest but I was shocked to see half way through the song that Mason was about 200 points higher than me.

"What the fuck babe?" I questioned as he laughed while trying to moon walk. The song soon finished with him winning by a relatively big margin. "Well fuck me in the ass with a chainsaw. When did you get so good?" I questioned as he smiled at me. "It's just my groovy hips baby." He said as I laughed. "Okay Austin Powers, let's look for another song." I said as I started scrolling through the songs.

"Ooo! Can we dance to the Prince Ali one?" He questioned as I looked at the song. "Sure. Man I remember this song." I said as he nodded. "Prince Ali fabulous he Ali Ababwa." Mason sang as I looked at him weirdly. "Way to ruin the song genius." I said as he rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous you don't have the moves nor the voice like me." He said as I let out a loud laugh. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said as we started dancing.

Now this dance ladies and gentleman was hectic with a capital H. We had to hop and pose constantly but it was a lot of fun seeing Mason fall when he had to lose weirdly and jump straight after. As we finished, I looked at the score to see I won by about 400 points. "Yes!" I screamed as he clapped. "Yeah yeah, you still have to win this last dance." He said as I stood up to him and got all in his face. "Watch me." I said as he couldn't help but smile.

I started scrolling through the songs as I found the elite song. "We have to do this song." I said to Mason as he nodded. Was I shocked that eh wanted to dance to "I will survive", no. That was Mason for you. I started the song as we both danced the best that we possibly could. We finished with a funny pose but I was mortified when I saw the score. "No!" I screamed as Mason started celebrating.

Mason won by 50 points. What's bullshit! "No, no. Look how close it is." I said as Mason shook his head. "Nope. A win is a win babe." He said as he danced towards the Xbox and switched it off and changed the TV setting so he can watch highlights. I sigh as I take another drink from my water bottle. "Come here you." He said as he grabbed me and we fell together on the couch.

"That was fun not gonna lie." He said as I smiled. "Biggest treat was watching you shake your ass." I said as he started laughing. I look at him and play with his beard that he started growing which earned a smile from him. "Love you babe." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Love you too babes." I said as I kissed his lips.

*****

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed. Idk if you guys have played Just Dance but it is the elite game I tell you. The amount of dances I know is embarrassing but also how can I not be proud knowing the Ketchup song dance. Remember to stay safe! Leave a comment if you have any ideas! Lots of love :)