Son Heung-min

friend
/frɛnd/
noun
a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations.

Y/N - your name

My life was very eventful with my "older" brother Harry Kane. We were inseparable since the day we were born. Yes "we". Harry is my twin brother. When I say "older" he is all of 34 min older than me. Yes I got stuck and my mom won't let me live that down. Growing up, Harry and I always did everything together. When auditioning in our school plays, we both wanted to work together either as lead actors or be the trees in the background. This continued into our young adult life.

We are both footballers, however I play for the better team. Liverpool. Yes, how could I betray good old London but I really love the team and their atmosphere. I started playing there as soon as I got scouted and I left as soon as they asked. I moved at a young age and it was pretty hard leaving Harry, however i saw him every single time I traveled to London for games.

We always spoke to each other when we had time and I often met up with him and that's when I met Son. We first met at a little house get together that Harry had and he wanted me to meet all of his fellow players and friends. Myself and Son clicked as soon as we said hello. After that, we always spoke and made plans when we could. I knew I liked him. I tried to tell myself I don't have time and that he doesn't like me back, however he always popped back in my mind.

But I knew he didn't like me. He has a girlfriend as well as he has "friend zoned" me once or twice saying I'm his "best friend" which is the ultimate friend zone after the "sister zone". Harry also had a "don't date my friends or team mates" policy. Myself and Dele has a small one night stand and he found out. I'm still surprised myself and Dele are here today.

Since it was summer break and I was very bored of staying home and also none on my friend were free to go traveling with me, I decided to visit my beloved family and brother at my home town home. After the short train ride, I walked straight to my parents home. As I arrived, I let out a small sigh. I loved this home. There are so many memories here. Best one was when myself and Harry broke our neighbors window and he happened to be a cop. That was super interesting.

As I was walking up to my front door, I noticed an unfamiliar car parked which puzzled me a bit. However the car did look familiar but I was so tired after the train ride and staying up until 3am. I knocked on the door three times before unlocking the door and walking inside. "Y/N!" I hear Harry scream as I let our a small laugh. He came around the corner and tackled me with a bone crushing hug. "Okay, okay. I missed you too." I said as I hugged him back.

When he let go, mom and dad hugged me and I was shocked to see a smiling Son looking at me. "Y/N! I've missed you to much" Sonny said as he hugged me. His hugs were always the best. "Hey Sonny. What you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away from him. "I decided to stay here for a bit because I don't wanna go back home for personal reasons." He said as I nodded my head understandably and reassuringly. After that, Harry helped me take my bags to my old room.

I was greeted with my old Blink182 posters, Liverpool posters, white bedding, and and a blowup mattress? "Sonny is staying in here if that's alright sis." Harry said as I nodded however inside I was kinda freaking out on the inside. We've had sleep overs before however it was me and the whole of Harry's team. This was gonna be interesting however I wouldn't expect much to happen since Son didn't look at me the way I looked at him.

After a nice relaxing night with my family filled with board games and video games (I kicked Harry's ass in FIFA). I let out a loud yawn as my parents shook their heads. "Go to sleep man Y/N" my dad said as he chuckled slightly. I nodded my head as I gave everyone hugs and kisses. Son stood up as well as he said goodnight to everyone too. Harry looked at us weirdly as I gave him a confused face too since I was genuinely confused. Harry tense shoulder soon relaxed as he saw my confused look as waved us goodbye.

We both walked up into my room and we both got ready for bed. Soon enough I was lying in my bed and he was lying in the blowup mattress. It was silent for quite awhile. It was peaceful but soon became awkward. I wasn't sure why but what was in the air just wasn't sitting right. "Y/N. she broke up with me." I heard Son say as I sat up in bed. "Oh no Sonny." I said as I sat up and went to the blowup mattress and gave him a hug. The hug lasted for awhile but it was much needed. He sighed as he pulled away.

I don't know what came across me but I decided to shoot my shot. I placed my lips onto his as I melted into the kiss. Unfortunately he didn't do the same and in return I received a slight shove. "Woah! I'm sorry Y/N but I'm not ready for a relationship especially with you because you're Harry's sister. You're such a great friend and I really don't wanna ruin that." He said as I felt my smile fade a bit.

Ouch. That hurt.

*****

I hated writing this but I wanted a random imagine that wasn't all cliche for once. Maybe I could do a part two and spice things up? Just let me know! Remember to leave any requests or ideas. Lots of love