Harvey Elliott

first
/fəːst/
coming before all others in time or order; earliest; 1st.

Y/N - your name
I was asked to do another Harvey imagine so here we are!

I wrap the scarf around my neck as the cold British air blows on my warm skin as I walk out of my house. I take a short walk to the Liverpool stadium, Anfield. I smile as I see all the excited kids, smiling as their fathers buy them the match day scarf. I look towards the entrance gates and see my best friend, Ashley, standing with her arms wrapped around her body, shivering.

I walk towards her as he gives me a relief filled smile. "I'm fucking freezing, Y/N." he says as I chuckle softly. "Are you ready to get our seats?" I ask as I take out my hospitality ticket. "Let's go other wise I might turn into an icicle." She says, causing me and a few people around listening to our conversation to laugh.

After a short while, we are seated in the hospitality room, enjoying a nice cup of sweet tea. "Is Harvey playing tonight?" She asks and then blows on her tea. "Yeah. Mo is injured so Klopp wants to give him a run." I say as I show her the team news from Liverpool's Instagram account. She nods her head with a smile, "You're such a good girlfriend." She says as I frown my brows, "Why?"

"You're here supporting your boyfriend when you could be getting drunk at the party that I know you were invited to." She say as I shrug, "I don't like the crowd and plus, you know I love football." I say as she nods, "Maybe a little too much." She says as we both chuckle. We hear clapping coming from outside so we finish our drinks and sit in our seats just outside the hospitality section. Within a few minutes "You'll never walk alone" starts playing. I smile and stand, holding my match day scarf from the Liverpool vs Barcelona game high above my head and sing along to the lyrics.

Goosebumps cover my skin as the song echoes throughout the whole of Liverpool. I look down at the field and see Harvey walking out with a massive smile on his lips. This wasn't his debut but it was a special moment because this game was so important and he was so happy that Klopp had the trust in him to play the full game.

We scream and shout for the boys once the songs ends. I sit down and I hear Ashley sigh, "What?" I ask her as I wrap the scarf around me once again. "You're gonna lose your voice again tonight, aren't you?" She questions as I giggle. "Of course." I say as she rolls her eyes but with a smile tugging at her lips. The sound of the whilst makes me turn my attention to the field as I watch the game against Manchester City.

-

"Oh fuck off ref!" I shout as I plonk back down on my seat. "You've got to be kidding me. That's not a god damn penalty!" I shout, as if the ref could hear me. There is a chorus of "boo's" as Sterling stands by the penalty spot. "Traitor!" I shout as everyone joins me. I see Ashley shake her head but I ignore her as I watch Sterling intently.

Sterling takes the shot and scores as I roll my eyes. I look at the screen to see the score line 2-2. "We need to win the game." I murmur to myself as I look at Harvey. He looks angry yet disheartened as he was the reason why Man City had this penalty. "Shame. I hope Harvey is okay." Ashley says as I nod, "I'm sure he will be." I say as I continue watching the game.

Nearing 90 minutes, Liverpool were attacking City's half intently which made the crowd even more excited and louder than before. Bobby passed the ball to Henderson who lobs the ball over John Stones head which lands into Harvey's shooting range. I stand up, wide eyed as I watch Harvey swing his foot and striking the ball at pace into the back of the net. "Yes!" I scream as I celebrate with all the other fans. "Harvey scored!" I shout, happy tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

I look at the field as he runs around and hugs his fellow Liverpool team mates. He looks in my direction and blows a kiss   "Aww." Ashley coo's in my ear as I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I say, feeling my cheeks heat up. The final whistle is blown which makes the whole of Anfield erupt in cheers. I jump up in excitement as I hug fellow supporters.

I walk with Ashley out of the stadium and walk her to her car. "Thank you for coming with me." My voice strains as she giggles. "God, Y/N. You know you have a speech tomorrow?" She questions as I scoff. "It is what it is." I say with a smile, swallowing any saliva I have to lubricate my dry throat. "I'll see you tomorrow, crazy." She say as she wraps me in a tight hug. "See you, Ash." I say as she gets in her car and drives away.

I walk back into the stadium and make my way to the changing rooms as I was allowed to. I knock on the door as I hear a chorus of "Come in". I smile as I enter the room to see a few of the guys in ice baths. "Great game guys!" I out as a few of the WAGS come and give me a hug. "Thank you, Y/N. Is your voice okay?" Jordan asks as I chuckle. "I was shouting a lot." I say as everyone chuckles at me.

I look to the back to see a smiling Harvey sitting on his bench already dressed. I walk towards him and I sit next to him. "I'm so proud of you babe." I say as I grab his hand and give it a squeeze. "Thank you, babe. I still can't believe I scored." He says as he shakes his head and rubs his eyes. "You deserved it." I say as he sighs. He stands up and grabs his bag. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" He shouts as all the boys nod and give us both a wave. We walk to his car and drive to his house with massive smiles on our faces.

We walk in and walk straight to the couch. "I'm exhausted." He says and throws himself onto the couch. I chuckle. "I think you lost all your energy with celebrating after your goal." I croak as he chuckles. "Your voice sounds horrendous babe." He says as I roll my eyes. "Shut up. It just shows how great of a supporter I am." I say as he wraps his arms around me. "Thank you for coming tonight, babe. I feel like I scored tonight because of you." He says, causing me to blush lightly.

"So I'm your lucky charm?" I question with a cheeky grin on my face. He looks down at me with a tired smile, "You bet." He says as I smile and lean into him. "I love you." He says as I feel him kiss my forehead. "I love you too."

*****

Is this fluff? It's cute so I hope so. I really miss crowds being in the stadium. When they sing YWNA, I get major goosebumps so I thought I'd write a little about that. Stay safe everyone and thank you for the support! xx