(N) Jude Bellingham

water
/ˈwɔːtə/
noun
a colourless, transparent, odourless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms.

Y/N - your name

Jude isn't in the Prem but this was a request and he plays for England anyway so close enough... Enjoy!xx

I pull away from my boyfriend, Jude, as I make my way upstairs. "Where are you going, baby?" He questions as he follows me. Once I've reached our shared bedroom, I turn and face him with a smile, "I'm gonna shower. You don't need to follow me everywhere." I giggle as he rolls his eyes. "I just wanna be with you as much as possible before I have to go back to Germany." He says with a sad smile.

I smile up at my boyfriend as I lean in and wrap my arms around his neck, "You're such a cutie." I say as I place my lips on his. I pull back which causes him to frown, "I wanna kiss more." He says and leans in, placing his lips on mine once again. I giggle but kiss his lips back anyway. I pull away and walk towards his closet. "I'm gonna use your hoodie if that's okay?" I question as I stare at the love struck boy stood behind me.

"You never have to ask, babe. Just take anything you want of mine." He says which causes me to smile, "Wow, you're really all lovey dovey with me today." I chuckle as I grab his white hoodie that smelt of him. He chuckles as I feel his hands snake around my waist, "I'm just sad I leave in a week." He says. I soon feel his lips on my neck causing me to shudder in satisfaction.

I pull away and stare at him, "Well, we still have a week love. Let's not waste it by being sad." I say which he chuckles too, "Fine." He groans as he pulls away and starts walking out the door. "Oh, I'm gonna order us some food. What do you want?" He asks whilst he turns around and faces me just as I'm about to go into the bathroom, "Umm... surprise me." I say which earns him a scoff.

"Last time you said that, you argued with me case I got us sea food." He say. "But I hate sea food!" I argue as he sighs but with a smile on his lips, "It's between burgers or pizza. Which one?" He questions as I shrug, "Let's do pizza. I haven't had in awhile." I say as he nods his head. He walks out of the room, allowing me to finally go in the bathroom and shower.

I turn the hot water on, letting it warm up. I take off all my clothes and step into the shower but to my surprise, the water was freezing. I shudder and let out a squeal. "What the hell?!" I shout as I step out and make sure I have it on hot water. I see it's in the same place and frown. I step out, giving it another minute to warms up.

I step back inside and I'm greeted by freezing water. I let out a frustrated sigh as I switch the water off and get dressed back into my old clothing which was a pair of ripped jeans and one of my hoodies. I storm out of the bathroom as I know exactly why the water was cold. "Jude Bellingham!" I shout and walk downstairs to see Jude in the living room with his arms rested behind his head.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Why are you in your old clothing?" He bombards me with questions as I frown up at him. "I've got one question for you mister, where the hell was all the hot water?" I question as he shrugs, "Down the drain..." he trails off as I roll my eyes. "How long did you shower this morning?" I ask.

He thinks for a few minutes and looks down at me, "Over an hour or so." He says as my eyes shoot open, "You're kidding right? Over an hour, Jude?!" I shout as he chuckle, "Yeah, what's wrong with an hour shower?" He questions. I roll my eyes as I stare at my very confused boyfriend, "Jude, it's winter. The water isn't gonna warm up as quickly." I say as his mouth opens wide, "Oh." He says which earns a soft chuckle from me.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry, babe. Next time you can shower before me." He says. "I really wanted to shower." I grumble causing him to chuckle. "From here onwards, I shower before you in the morning like I always do at night." I say as I pull away from him and outstretched my hand, "Deal." He says as he takes my hand in his and shakes it with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Don't give me that cheeky smile." I warn him as he laughs and pulls me close, "You look so funny with half of your hair being wet." He chuckles which earns a scoff from me, "I stepped in really thinking it was warm." I groan as he shakes his head, "I can up for it later tonight." He says as his hand grips my bum quickly causing me to gasp, "We will see mister. We will see."

*****

This was short but kinda cute. I hope y'all enjoyed! I don't normally do footballers that aren't form the Prem in this book but he is English so it felt good enough to me😂 Sorry if there are spelling errors, I'm a bit nervous for the Liverpool vs Everton game. Stay safe!xx