Timo Werner

confess
/kənˈfɛs/
verb
admit that one has committed a crime or done something wrong.

Y/N - your name

Requested by CarlieDeVil1999 Thank you for requesting! Hope you enjoy❤️

I stare at positive pregnancy test in my hand as I feel my heart beat in my ears. I let out a shaky sigh, feeling tears brim my eyes. "What the fuck?" I question softly to myself. I stand up quickly and throw the pregnancy test in the box it came in and throw it back in the cupboards under the sink, hiding it behind the piping for the sink.

I stand up and look at myself in the mirror, stress written all over my face. I cover my face with my hand, finally breaking down. What do I do now? And most importantly, how the hell was I supposed to tell Timo? We haven't been dating for super long and plus, this would impact his career significantly and I didn't want him to be worrying about me or the baby when he needed to be worrying about the Premier League and the Champions League.

I wipe my eyes and then exit the bathroom, grabbing my phone on the way out of our shared room. I walk downstairs and call my mom, knowing she would know what I should do. We were quite close so I knew she wouldn't be mad at me for getting pregnant and plus, she couldn't do anything about it now. "Hey mom." I say as I hear her voice.

"What's wrong?" She asks, obviously hearing the unevenness in my voice. "I'm pregnant." I say. I hear her gasp, "Really? Congrats my girl! Does Timo know?" She asks. I smile, happy that my mom was cool with me being pregnant. "Actually, that's why I was calling you." I say hearing her sigh. "This pregnancy wasn't planned, was it?" She questions. "It wasn't and I don't know how to tell him. I mean, I don't wanna be the reason he does bad in football." I say.

"Y/N, tell him. I know it's hard but you need to tell him. You don't need to tell him now but you can't hide this away from him and I refuse for you getting an abortion. I'm almost certain Timo will be over the moon." She says making me smile. "You really think so?" I ask as I hear her scoff, "Y/N, that boy loves you so god damn much. You couldn't do any wrong for him." She says making me smile. "Thanks mom." I say. "It's gonna be okay my girl. Tell him as soon as possible okay?" My mom asks as I nod, "Okay."

-

It's been about 2 weeks since I found out about the pregnancy and it has been showing. Maybe not physically with a bump or any swelling, but I was angrier and I was definitely throwing up more, morning sickness. Timo was concerned, worried I had Covid 19 but I told him not to worry as I was sure it was just a stomach bug. Despite telling him this, I knew he wasn't convinced. He knew something was wrong and he knows I know something.

I'm watching "90 days to wed" as I hear the front door open. "I'm home babe!" Timo shouts. "In the living room!" I shout back, keeping my eyes on the tv. I feel a mass plop down next to me and a pair of lips kiss my cheek. "I bought these for you." Timo says, handing me a bouquet of flowers. "Aww, babe. Thank you." I say leaning over and pressing a kiss to his lips.

He pulls me closer to him, leaning his head on mine. "Babe, we need to talk." He says making my blood go icy. I pause the program on tv and face him. "Is everything alright?" I ask, worried he may just break up with me, the worse thoughts filling my head despite him buying me flowers. "Actually, I want to ask that for you." He says making me frown. "What do you man." I question feeling my hand go clammy.

"Babe, what's going on? We've been dating long enough for me to know if you're alright or not. You seem so on edge and you're ill. Are you alright? Is it something I did? Are you stressed? Babe, please just tell me what's going on." He says, actually pleads, making me feel guilty. "No babe, there nothing wrong with what you're doing." I say with a small smile. "Then what is it?" He asks with kind eyes but in a stern tone.

I sigh and stand up, "Just give me a minute. I need to give you something." I say as he nods his head. I quickly walk to our bathroom and grab the box with the pregnancy test in. I sigh, this was it. This was either gonna be the best or worst day of my life. I slowly walk down the stairs, scared for what I would possibly face. I walk back to Timo who is seated on the couch, curiosity evident in his body language with the box behind my back.

He smiles at me, "So, what is it?" He questions as I sit down. "Please... please don't be mad." I say as he frowns. Before he can question anything, I hand him the box with the pregnancy test in. His eyes go wide at the box and then opens it to find the positive pregnancy test in it. It's silent for way too long as I feel my heart beat quickening, stressing for what he will say next.

"Oh my god." He says as I close my eyes shut, "I'm so sorry. We should've been more careful and I should've started the pill like you recommended. I'm so-" "You're pregnant!" He shouts out with a massive smile on his face. Before I can say anything, he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "I'm gonna be a dad and you're- you're gonna be a mommy to my own son or daughter!" He shouts making me smile.

"You're not mad?" I question, earning a scoff from him. "How could I be mad? Not only am I gonna be a dad, but I'm gonna be a dad to your child." He says smiling from ear to ear. I let out a sigh of relief as I lean into him, hugging him tightly. "I was so stressed telling you babe." I say making him chuckle. "It's okay. I know it's stressful but I'm so glad you've now told me. How long have you known?" He asks, pulling away from me.

"Two weeks." I say. "Oh! That's why you haven't wanted to have sex for the past two weeks." He says making me laugh. "Yeah. Sorry about that." I say making him laugh. "I thought I was doing something wrong." He says making me giggle softly. "No, no. Nothing wrong with anything you do." I say feeling my cheeks heat up. "Baby, I'm so happy." He says pulling me in yet another hug. "Me too. We are gonna be parents." I say.

I pull away and stare up at him, "We are gonna be the best parents. Great parents." He says before he leans down and presses a sweet kiss to my lips making me melt.

*****

This was so cute actually. I hope y'all enjoyed and sorry for being MIA and not as active as I wanted to be. I've been pretty ugh for the past few days, just feeling very tired. I'm mentally exhausted from exams and the fact I need to start working during the holidays for matric is just killing me. Thank you all for being patient. Love you all!xx