Bruno Fernandes

speechless
/ˈspiːtʃləs/
adjective
unable to speak, especially as the temporary result of shock or strong emotion.

I step out of the warm shower into the chilled bedroom of mine and Bruno's, shivering as it was December. I quickly walk to our walk in closet and choose a long sleeve dress and some stockings as I was getting ready for our date night.

This was our first date night in quite awhile. Having kids isn't easy, especially having twin boys. Constantly fighting and teasing one another, even just at 3 years old. To say it was a challenge would be an understatement. Myself and Bruno decided to have a date night, just to take a short break from the kids.

It was pretty selfish on my behalf as the kids didn't see him that often as he was always traveling for football or always at training. But, I needed this night with Bruno and plus, we were getting old, we needed to live our 20s to the fullest.

I slip a new pair of undies and bra on and slip the stockings and dress over my body. I put on a pair of heels and make my way to the dressing table. I start on my hair, curling it to create soft waves to run down my back. I then put on minimal makeup, but just to enhance some features and hide a few blemishes there and there.

I finish off any last touch ups and sprit some sweet perfume on my skin before walking downstairs. I hear Bruno and the kids talking, along with my parents. "Hey hun! You look stunning." My mother says as my two boys, Antonio and Sebastian, run to me, engulfing me in tight hugs. "Thanks ma. You two ready tp spend the weekend with grandma?" I ask my two boys as they scream and nod their heads. "Right then, lets get going then." My mother says as the boys follow her outside. "Thanks again ma." I say as she smiles at me, "Anything for my girl. Have fun you two." She says as she sends me and Bruno a wink.

I close the door and turn to Bruno, "Wow, I'm speechless. You look- wow." Bruno says as he pulls me close to him. I feel my cheeks heat up as I press my lips to his, finally being able to enjoy a long kiss without the kids bothering us. "Ready for our mystery date?" Bruno asks as he pulls away and leads us to his car. He opens the door for me and jumps in on his side, starting the drive to wherever he was talking us. "I'm excited to see what you have up your sleeve." I say as I place my hand on his. '

We drive for a short period of time, enjoying the small conversation between us until we stop outside of a hill. "I'll race you too the top." He says as he grabs the picnic basket from the back seat and dashes up the kill. I follow close behind, but my heels slow me down as I eventually reach the top of the hill to see that he has laid out everything. We sit down and enjoy the small picnic he packed for us.

After a few hours, we both lay down staring at the stars as the only sound that could be heard was our breathing and the crickets. "I'm surprised it didn't rain tonight and that it isn't as chilly as I expected." I say as he chuckles, "If it rained, I would've been so angry." He says as I laugh. "I'm glad I could spend the night with you. I really missed this." He says as I nod my head, "Agreed. The kids have been a blessing but they cheeky shits, hey." I say as he laughs, "They totally get that from me." He says as I nod in agreement.

"Maybe a few more?" He questions as he looks over to me. "I don't know. As hot as you are, I think protection is gonna be used more often." I say making him laugh. "God, I'm so in love with you." He says as he caresses my cheek. "I love you too, Penandes." I say as I send him a wink. "And I'm the cheeky one?" He questions making me laugh. We end the night off with a sweet kiss before getting home and collapsing on the bed, exhausted.

*****

Idk why I struggled with this imagine but anywayyyyyy. Still hope y'all enjoyed. Stay safe lovies xx