John Stones

disagreement
/dɪˈɡriːmənt/
noun
lack of consensus or approval.

Y/N - your name

Requested by "Kepa-Fics"! I used Y/N once again for other readers preferences❤️

I roll my eyes as I see the City players run onto the pitch. Where is John? I question huffing wondering why he isn't playing tonight. I look on the bench and I see a very unimpressed John sitting with his arms crossed and staring into the abyss.

He recently got injured at training and hasn't been able to play since but he's all fit now and is fine so I expected him to be playing tonight. He wasn't happy when he got injured and I understand why but it's not like they pushing for anything specific.

During the time he got injured, there were doubts about Champions League starting again and they already lost the Premier League title to Liverpool so I didn't expect to see him as down as he was. When I told him that he didn't need to stress, all I received was a cold glare and a, "Like you would know."

For the past few weeks, he has been so miserable and I was hoping Pep would play him tonight so he can stop taking everything out on me but I guess that's not gonna happen. I watch the game in silence as I sit about 6 seats away from Sterlings wife. Her and I weren't the best of friends but we did enjoy a good chat once in a blue moon.

However she wanted to stay as far away from me as possible since she was worried about getting the Virus even though I knew I didn't have it. I clap when City score all 5 of their goals and smile, proud that they not letting the loss of the Premier league title get to their head. Since the Champions League is now back as it was announced a few days ago, I'm sure they taking these matches to practice for the difficult game against Real Madrid because I know how desperately they want to win the Champions League.

When there is a few minutes left, John is subbed onto the pitch. I clap and cheer for him but I could see how angry he is that he still didn't start the game. Finally, the game ends 5-0 to City and I congratulate Sterlings wife on her husband getting a hat-trick. "Thanks Y/N. You're the sweetest." She said as she waved me goodbye so she can go and congratulate her husband herself.

I walk straight to the car, knowing the staff didn't want to many outside supporters in the tunnel due to social distancing measures. I sit in the car for roughly 20 minutes as I wait for him to shower and talk with Pep. I look outside to see him walking towards my car. I look at him to see his shoulders slumped and his lips in a straight line. Oh boy, here we go again.

He throws his bag into the boot and gets into the car. "Hi babe. Did you enjoy being back on the pitch?" I asked as I started the engine. "Would've enjoyed it more if I was able to play the full game." He huffed as I rolled my eyes and started driving. "Babe you know why Pep did it. You're injured. He didn't want to just throw you onto the pitch to play a full 90 minute game." I said as he sighed.

"How many times must I say this Y/N, I'm not injured anymore!" He shouted as I flinched. His voice always booms when he shouts. It's like the whole of England can here him when he shouts at someone or something. I shake my head as I take a left towards our house. "You know, you think you know everything. Well you don't. Stop always trying to tell me such pointless thing!" He shouted as I gripped the steering wheel tightly. My knuckles turn white as I look at him.

"Christ John you keep telling me all of this but act as if YOU know everything when you fucking don't either! All I do is love and cherish you! I take all of your bullshit for no reason! It's not my fault you got injured! I can't d-" I was cut off my a car hitting my side. The car tumbled until it landed on its roof. I sit there, not really knowing what happened as my ears rang until all I saw was black.

I woke up to a slight beeping noice as I opened my eyes to be met with a hospital bedroom. I look to my left to see my arm in a cast and many tubes in my body. I look to my right to see a sleeping John. I look at his face and see many scratches on his forehead and on his arm that he was sleeping on. I moved slightly and heard him groan.

He looked up and quickly stood up, "I need a nurse!" He screamed as I looked at him weirdly. He was so dramatic I swear. The nurse came in as she smiled down at me. "Hi love." She said as I gave her a week smile. "What happened?" I questioned as I looked at John. "You were in an accident. You broke your arm but that's the most damage. You also have some stitches on your forehead as some glass cut you." She said as I nodded. She quickly checked all my vitals and gave me a thumbs up as she walked out of the room.

I looked at John to see him looking at me already. "I'm sorry Y/N." he said as he sat down next to me once again and grabbed my free arm. "I-I shouldn't have been shouting at y-you. I caused an accident. I... I could've killed you." He said as I saw tears well up in his eyes. I sigh as I give him a reassuring squeeze. As much as I was angry that I broke my arm, it was also my fault for not paying attention to the road.

"It's okay babe. See, I'm still here. If I wasn't, then you should feel bad." I said jokingly as he smiled. "Also I'm sorry, I should've been looking at the road. I should just ignored you and finished the argument at home." I said as I rolled my eyes. "About that, I'm sorry for that as well. I was just angry that Pep didn't give me time to play. I thought it was because he thought I didn't deserve it but really he was just trying to keep me safe." He said as I smiled at him.

"Relax Max!" I said as he smiled at me. "I understand. Let's just forget about this and come cuddle me already." I said as he gave me a million dollar smile and jumped into bed with me as we cuddled and spoke about his match peacefully.

*****

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed! This isn't my best but it is what it is. Remember to leave a comment with a request of a player. If you do want a specific imagine (like you want Mo Salah to be your brother and he hates you dating Trent idk) please state so so that I can write it for you! Love you all! Be wise and sanitize!