Timo Werner

disappointment
/dɪˈpɔɪntm(ə)nt/
noun
sadness or displeasure caused by the non-fulfilment of one's hopes or expectations.

Y/N - your name

I wake up to the warm British sun tickling my face. I flutter my eyes open as a smile appears on my face, it is game day. I turn around to be faced with empty sheets. I sit up and stretch my back and get out of bed. I put my slippers on as I make my way downstairs for breakfast.

I hear something frying up as the smell of scrambled eggs fills my nose. I sigh in satisfaction as I feel my stomach grumble. I look into the kitchen once I have reached the bottom of the stairs to see my boyfriend, Timo, shirtless with his back facing towards me. I smile, happy he hasn't left for the match just yet as they had pre-match warm ups.

I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his bare torso. His stomach flexes at my touch but soon relaxes as he looks over his shoulder at me. "Good morning beautiful." He says softly as I smile. "Good morning handsome." I say as I put my face against his back. The warmth of his back warming up my cheek as I feel his hands grab mine. I step away as he turns around and places his lips on mine.

"You hungry?" He asks as I scoff, "When am I not Werner?" I question with my brow raised as he smiles down at me. "I didn't want to sound rude." He says as I chuckle and hug him once again. His arms wrap around my shoulders as mine wrap around his waist. "You're so warm." I say as I hear him chuckle, "I'm just so hot, you see." He says as I sigh and look up at him. A smirk is playing on his lips as I shake my head, "How did I end up falling for you?" I question, a playful tone present in my voice.

"It's hard not to fall for me." He says as I pull away and scoff, "God, you're cocky this morning." I say with a smile as he shrugs, "It's game day." "That's no excuse." I chuckle as he smiles down at me. He turns back around and focuses on the scrambled eggs. I walk towards the fridge and grab some water. I walk to the kitchen island and sit down, enjoying my view of Timo as his back muscles flex with every movement.

"Enjoying the view, love?" He asks as he turns around and places the scrambled eggs on some brown toast in front of me. "How could I not?" I question as he smiles at me and places a quick kiss on my cheek. He grabs his plate and sits next to me as we enjoy our breakfast in a comfortable silence. "So, are you ready to get thrashed by the best team in the world?" I ask as he scoffs.

"How the hell did I end up dating a Liverpool supporter?" He asks as I shrug, "To be fair, you dated me before your move to Chelsea." He shakes his head as he takes another bite of his food. "And you had a chance to move to Liverpool. Imagine how perfect that would've been." I say as he scoffs, "They didn't wanna pay the fee so it's their loss." He says but I shake my head, "But imagine babe. Ugh." I say but with a smile on my face.

"As long as you support me 98% of the time, I don't mind you being a Liverpool supporter." He says as I smile at him, "This is why you're a great boyfriend." I say as I grab mine and his dishes and place them in the sink. "Now go and get ready. I don't want you being late for your defeat." I say with a smirk on my lips as he scoffs, "What will you do if Chelsea wins?" He asks as he places his arms around my waist, playing with the hem of my pajama shirt.

"I'll cry." I say as he laughs, "You're so dramatic." "They my favorite team!" I exclaim as he smiles down at me and kisses my forehead. "Wanna go for a shower?" He asks with a cheeky grin plastered on his face. "I don't wanna make you late." I say as I start pulling away but he just tightens his grip, "I'll make sure we finish in the next 30 mins." He says confidently as I sigh, "If you're late, that's a you problem alright?" I warn him. In response, he places his lips back on mine and leads us to the shower.

-

The final whistle blows as I smile, happy Liverpool have won 2-0. My smile fades as I see Timo's sad face. He hugs all the Liverpool boys but I can see how desperately he just wants to get home. I get up and start making myself something to drink, knowing he will be a while until he comes home as he needs to have an ice bath and will receive a lecture and a half from Lampard.

Within an hour and a half, I hear the front door open. I stand up for watching the Leicester and Burnley game and walk to the front door. Stood by the door was a defeated Timo. I smile softly at him as he sighs, "Hey babe." I say as I walk and hug him tightly. "I'm sure you're happy." He grumbles as he pulls away from me. I shake my head as I place my hand on his cheek, "Seeing you this sad definitely doesn't make me happy." I say as I caress his cheek.

He leans into my touch as a small smile replaces the frown on his lips, "I'm not stupid, I know you're happy Liverpool won." He says. "Yeah, sure I'm happy that my favorite team has won but at what cost? To be honest, I hate seeing you this sad." I say as he nods. He sighs as he grabs me again and buries his head in my neck. "Can we please just go and cuddle?" He asks as I stroke the back of his neck, feeling goosebumps rise on his skin from the touch.

"Of course we can." I say as I pull away and grab his hand, leading him to our bedroom. I let go of his hand to get myself into bed. Timo quickly changes from his track suite pants and hoodie into a pair of loose shorts. I smile and admire my handsome boyfriend as he smiles at me. He switches off the lights as he finds his way into our bed.

He moves close to me as I feel his large hands grab my waist and pull me close to him. I wrap my arms around his torso as I feel his one hand rest on my back, drawing shapes and writing words, whilst the other hand held the back of my thigh tightly.

"I wish you were there." He says softly as I look up at him. "Would you have tho?" I question with a giggle as he chuckles, "Yeah, never mind." He says as he laughs, "Please can you just support Chelsea?" He asks but I shake my head no, "Sorry babe. I love you but I'm not changing which club I support." I say as he dramatically sighs. "You're lucky I love you." He says. "Well then, I guess I'm the luckiest girl in the world." I say as I kiss his lips, half missing them and end up kissing more the side of his mouth than anything else.

"I just can't believe we got a red card." He says as I chuckle, "When I tell you when that I was screaming at the TV when the ref pulled out the yellow card instead of the red." I say as he chuckles. "To be honest, I was shocked he showed the yellow card first." He says as he pulls me closer to him. It's silent for a few minutes until Timo breaks it, "I'm just disappointed you know. We could've at least dram that game." "Enough chatting about you game. I know it was tough but you'll bounce back with your next game." I say as he smiles. "I love you." He says as he kisses my forehead. "I love you too."

*****

I keep forgetting about all the new signings and forgetting that I can now write about them but here is the first one of many of the new arrivals. I hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote if you enjoyed the chapter! Lots of love and stay safe beauties! xx