John Stones

unable
/ʌnˈeɪb(ə)l/
adjective
lacking the skill, means, or opportunity to do something.

Y/N- your name

I looked at my boss in shock as he asked me to do something I knew I wasn't capable of doing. "Kill John Stones." Spilled out of his mouth as my eyes went big. I was a hitman or hitwoman if you wanna be difficult. I didn't want to do this as a living but it came up when I got myself into some trouble and this was my "escape" of not being killed.

I work for a man named Christopher and Chris doesn't play any games. I've possibly killed 20 odd people but non of them being footballers, especially such a well known footballer. The most famous person I've killed must have been this random business man who was smuggling money from Chris so in a sense he was a bad guy.

"Chris you know I can't do that." I said as he looked at me across his desk. "You can't hey?" He asked as I gulped knowing if I did refuse, I'd be killed right then and there. "Well Y/N, if you don't kill him, you know we gonna have to kill you right?" He asked as if it was the most obvious thing said. "I know sir, but it's way to risky. If I get caught, you'll get the backlash." I said as he stood up to make himself more superior than me.

"Who said you're getting caught darling?" He said as he grabbed his knife out of his pocket and started playing with it. "Sir, I'm not planning on getting caught, but sometimes things happe-" "Y/N! If you don't do it, I'll make sure I don't just kill you but that I torture you got it?" He screamed as I flinched. I was petrified of this man. He's done some bad things in his life, even worse than me. Not only a killer himself, but a drug dealer and a very, very smart man.

I nodded my head as I looked down at my hands on my lap. "Excuse me? I didn't catch your answer." He said as he lifted my face up with force. "Yes, sir." I said as I shook my head out of his grip. "Good girl. You'll be his "assistant" for his holiday trip and you'll be helping him around. You'll be gone for a week and I expect that before you come home, that he's dead. You'll be leaving tomorrow so I suggest pack tonight. Got it?" He asked as I nodded and stood up. "Oh and remember love, your name for the trip is Crystal Lockwood."

~next day~

I woke up with such a sick stomach. I really didn't wanna do this. I got up and showered and got dressed into my suite that I would have to be traveling in since I "have to look smart".

I packed any last essentials and headed out the door after applying some mascara and perfume

I packed any last essentials and headed out the door after applying some mascara and perfume. I got into my Audi R8 and drove to the airport. On arrival, I was guided to the private section of the airport where I saw John standing there in a tight black shirt with grey sweats and some white sneakers. Damn, didn't think he was this good looking in person.