Kalvin Phillips

moody
/ˈmuːdi/
adjective
(of a person) given to unpredictable changes of mood, especially sudden bouts of gloominess or sullenness.

Y/N - your name

Another request and it's a cute one xx

The slamming of the front door catches my attention from watching Vampire Diaries (yes I'm that late). I stand up and walk to the front door to see a very, very angry Kalvin ripping his shoes off. "Babe?" I question. He looks up at me and his expression softens a little bit. "I'm sorry baby but can we talk in like 30 mins?" He asks, indicating that something bad happened at training. I nod my head with a small smile, understanding that he liked being alone when he was angry.

He walks past me, limping slightly as he stormed up the stairs. I nod now understanding that he has injured himself. I sigh in sadness as he was just starting to bloom with everything with being in the Premier League and getting called by England.

I decide that I'm gonna make him his favorite meal and walk to the kitchen to get started with some sushi. Yes, I was that skilled in the kitchen (lol I wish in real life. I can't even make bacon) but I barely made sushi cause damn it takes awhile. I start making the rice and cut up everything that imma put in the rise. As I'm rolling the sushi, two large arms wrap around my waist, causing me to smile. "Hey babe. You feeling better?" I ask as I look over my shoulder at the sad looking boy.

"Not really." He says softly as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. "When I'm done here, we can eat on the couch and talk about everything." I say to which he nods and makes his way to the TV room. I finish up the sushi and walk to the TV room with everything that we need to eat the sushi. He smiles up at me and grabs the plate from me, "Thank you babe. This looks amazing." He says with a smile and dives into his dish. (Is this his fav meal? Sorry lol idk. I hate sushi tbh but it sounded cool to use in this imagine)

It's silent while we eat but once Kalvin is done eating, he turns to me, "I'm injured again all because I stepped wrong whilst running and I've damaged my ligament." He says with a frown. It takes so much for me to not laugh so loud that the whole of Europe would hear me, "Wait, what?" I question with a soft giggle to which he rolls his eyes too, "You're such a loving girlfriend." "No but like listen to yourself! If I had to tell you that, you'd laugh." I say with a chuckle. He nods his head, "You're right actually, haha." He laughs making me laugh harder.

I place mine and Kalvin's dishes on the coffee table in front of us and wrap my arms around his waist. "Well, either way, I hope you get better soon. How long are you out for?" I question as I draw shapes on his bare chest. "About 2 weeks." "Hey, at least its two weeks. You'll be on the pitch in no time." I reassure him. He smiles down at me and kisses my lips softly, "Thank you love."

"Next time just run properly." I say which I earn an eye roll from the young man. "You're soooo cheeky. What am I gonna do to you?" He asks with a smirk. "Good luck with that. You can't even run after me." I say with a smirk. "Wow! When I can run, you're in trouble missy." He says causing me to laugh. "I love you Kalv." I say as I stare into his eyes.

"I love you too, Y/N. Way too much."

*****

This one is REALLY short but I couldn't really think of anymore and also I'm sooo tired. Studying history really takes a lot out of you. I have two more imagines that have been requested and I will get to them as soon as possible so you'll probably see them tomorrow. Thank you everyone for being patient with me! Lots of love xx