Curtis Jones

nightmare
/ˈnʌɪtmɛː/
noun
a frightening or unpleasant dream.

Y/N - your name

What a lovely request! Hope you guys enjoy!

"No, no. Please don't hit me again." I beg to the man with the blurred face. "Oh hunny. You think I'm gonna hit you?" He questions with a deep voice. I stutter on my words. What could possibly be worse than being abused? "Get up." He commands me but I stay down, feeling numb, not being able to move my week and fragile legs. "I said get the fuck up!" The blurred faced man bellows.

I follow his instructions and quickly get on my feet. I stumble once I'm up and I try and stand up straight in an attempt to show him I wasn't scared, but my quivering lip betrayed me. Before I could beg for him to not hit me again, a stinging pain engulfs me on the left side of my face. I fall down again, unable to stand up due to how weak I was. "I said get up!" He shouts once again.

I let silent tears run down my face as I get back up to my feet, almost collapsing from the stinging sensation and the feeling of sleepiness daring to take me. "Step on this stool for me." He says as he pats the stool in front of him that seemed to magically appear. I nod my head, following his instructions. As I take a step onto the stool, I look up and notice a rope in a loop.

I go to back down, afraid of what the rope was for even though I could somewhat imagine what he was gonna force me to do, but his hand stops me from taking a step down. "Don't be afraid. It's not gonna hurt." He said as he holds me sturdy on the stool. I gulp and look at him, still not seeing a face to the man who was abusing me. "Now don't you worry. I'm just gonna place this around your neck." The man says as he wraps the rope around my neck.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I ask him as I look down at him, noticing his curly hair that was starting to come into view. "Don't you worry, princess. Everything will be perfectly fine." He says but I notice the voice. I mean, it's the most prominent Scoucer voice and I know it is Curtis. "Curtis, baby, please no." I beg him as I look down and notice his face come into view, no longer the blurry face, but it wasn't the loving face I see every single day.

His eyes were dark, almost demonic, and his lips were in a straight line, unlike the normal smile that was constantly on his lips. "Sorry baby. This is the best for you and I." He says as he wobbles the stool beneath me. "No please! No!" I exclaim but it's too late and I feel myself fall down from the stool.

I wake up with a scream and a sweaty forehand as Curtis sits up with wide eyes. "Babe, what's wrong?" He questions but I back away from him as more tears stream down my face. "Please don't hurt me. Please I'm begging you." I plead to my boyfriend who shakes his head and finally switches the bedside lap on. "Baby hey, shh. Come here. I'm not gonna hurt you." He says as he pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me tightly.

I sob into his chest as he rubs my back comfortingly. "Shh, it's okay. I'm here now and I'm not gonna hurt you." He says as he kisses my temple every few seconds. Once I calm down and my tears have stopped streaming down my face, I look at my boyfriend as he give me a small smile. "Bad dream?" He questions to which I nod.

"This man with a blurred face kept on abusing me. Then he told me to hang myself. When I begged him to not make me and looked down, it was you who forced me to kill myself. You told me it's best for you and me." I tell Curtis about my dream as the tears starts falling from my eyes once again. "Oh baby." He says with a sad smile and pulls me close once again, "I promise I'll never do that too you. I can't live without you, so I would definitely not do that." He says with a slight chuckle.

I stay silent as I stay curled up in his arms as he rubs my back soothingly. "Do you want to watch some tv? I know it's gonna be hard going back to sleep after that." He says making me smile. "But babe, you have training tomorrow. I don't want to keep you awake." I say but he shakes his head. "If I fall asleep, I fall asleep but I want to make sure that I'm with you for as long as possible so you can hopefully fall asleep before me." He says as he gives me a smile.

I nod as he reaches over and grabs the remote from my side of the bedside table and switches the TV on. He puts on some football highlights, knowing just how much I loved football. He pulls me down to lay on his chest as he draws shapes on my back. Every few seconds, I feel his lips on my hair, pressing a kiss every once in awhile. "I love you." I whisper as I feel my eyes become heavy. "I love you too, princess. Just wake me up if you have another nightmare, alright?" He questions to which I softly nod too, finally closing my eyes and falling asleep to Curtis's heartbeat.

*****

I really loved writing this imagine OMS. Guys, when I tell you I had a dream like this the other night. I tend to have bad dreams when I stress about something and I was stressing about bio. But now I'm fine cause I wrote the test. Btw, Can Curtis become single and just marry me already? Is it really THAT much to ask for? But fr, I hope y'all enjoyed and I hope y'all are staying safe. Lots of love xx