Max Aarons

acrophobia
/ˌakrəˈʊbɪə/
noun
extreme or irrational fear of heights.

Y/N - your name

Myself and Max have been dating for over 2 months however we both hardly had time for each other. Starting off at university and trying to study to become a surgeon definitely means to make sacrifices to your social life. Myself and Max however met before I started off at uni at a club and I guess we just clicked.

Since Norwich has been promoted to the premier league, Max has been so busy and training constantly which means we barely meet each other except those few days where we both off. Those days usually include cuddling and watching our favorite shows and movies however, Max has a different idea for this time.

I get out of bed to see a nice sunny morning in Norwich which doesn't happen as often as I'd like it too but this then means that myself and Max will be going to a theme park. I don't mind because I love rides but not high ones. Since I can remember, I've been terrified of really high and tall rides and I hated when people knew about this cause for some reason it was so funny to make fun of.

I walk downstairs and make myself some French toast because let's be honest, it's one of the best breakfasts in the world. Since I'm in a good mood, I add some sugar cinnamon on my French toast with a little bit of maple syrup. I smile to myself as I sit down by the TV and watch some Ed Edd and Eddy. The best show in the world. I finish my breakfast as I grab my phone and notice a few messages. I click on Max's chat and smile as I read his short but sweet good morning message.

Max : Good morning Angel. I hope you slept well. I can't wait to spend the day with you!
Y/N : Mornin hun. I spelt well thanks and I hope you did too. See you later today. What time must I be ready by?
Max : By 12pm. So I suggest getting ready now ;)
Y/N : Shh! I don't take that long to get ready okay!
Max : You totally do. Love you!
Y/N : Love you too ;)
I roll my eyes as I stand up to get ready. I check the time to see that it's 10am. I sigh knowing I can have a long relaxing show. I walk to my shower and first start off by washing my hair with my favorite coconut shampoo and put my coconut conditioner in. Whilst my conditioner sits in, I shave my legs and wash the rest of my body.

I rinse my hair and get out the shower to wash my face. I exfoliate and put a hydrating mask on. I then moisturizer and finally walk out my bathroom to choose my outfit. I eventually settle for something cute however sexy that will make his jaw drop.

I check the time to make sure I have enough time to do my hair

I check the time to make sure I have enough time to do my hair. I first dry my hair and then curl it lightly to get a natural wave in my hair. Once finished, I put light make up on and get my bag ready filled with my purse, make up for tough ups and my favorite perfume in a cute little bottle that's perfect for your bag. I then grab the original perfume bottle on my bed side table and spray it on me.

I take one last look in the mirror to check my appearance and I sigh in satisfaction. I finished just in time as I hear my doorbell go off. I grab my bag and phone and walk down my stairs and open the door to a happy looking Max. He had blue ripped jeans on, a white shirt matched with a white cap. He also had his favorite black jacket wrapped around his waist and white shoes on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Mhm I've missed that." He said as I laughed. "You look stunning babe." He said as I locked my front door. "You too babe." I said as we got into his car. The drive to the theme park wasn't long since the ride was filled with us catching up on our lives. "So med school is that hectic?" He asked as I nodded my head vigorously even tho he wasn't watching me since his eyes were on the road. "You have no idea. I have to learn about such weird things like the vagina." I said as he burst out laughing.

"Maybe I should come for a lesson too don't ya think?" He said as he winked at me. I smacked his arm and rolled my eyes at him. He grabbed my thigh which I laughed to since I knew what his tactics where. We eventually arrived and parked really close to the entrance. It was weirdly empty because I thought there would be a lot of people here since it was sunny. We hopped out of the car and walked to pay for our tickets. Of course Max paid even though I told him I'd pay but he just put his hand on my mouth and paid the lady.

We walked straight to the spinning rides which were my favorite. They always made me cry of laughter because of the feeling. He couldn't help but laugh at me throughout the ride including other people on the ride. We walked around and played many games until he said something I didn't want him to say, "Let's go on the Tower of Terror!" I automatically shook my head as I looked at him. "Don't be a baby!" He said in a teasing way as I smacked his arm.

"No babe I'm genuinely scared." I said as he shook his head. "You'll be next to me and I'll protect you. Please go on with me." He begged as I rolled my eyes. "Fine but you seriously owe me." I said as he did a jump and basically ran to the ride. I was shaking as we waited in the line but Max grabbed my hand trying to calm me down and tell me dad jokes to make me smile which it definitely did. In the matter of no time, we were at the front of the line and getting ready to get on the ride.

Max obviously chose front seats which I argued about him with but ended up losing anyway. I was soon strapped in and a bell when off which indicated it was time to start the ride. Max grabbed my hand as he kissed my cheek. We started off straight but then started going up at 90 degrees and it took about 39 seconds to get to the top. Soon enough were were at the top which was a little bit too high for me.

We stopped at the top so that we could get a good look of the park. "Oh my god!" I screamed as the ride started and we dropped at a 90 degree angle. I heard Max scream in excitement as a flash went off whilst we dropped. Soon we were at the bottom of the ride and the ride came to a grinding holt.

I looked at Max as he just looked at me with a huge smile on his face. He started laughing at me when he saw the distress on my face. "I'm gonna fucking kill you." I said out of breath as our seat buckles unlocked and we stepped out of the ride. "You love me." He said as he grabbed my face and gave me a quick kiss. "Sometimes I question my decisions." I said as I winked at him as I walked off to get the picture that was taken whilst going down the 90 degree angle.

*****
I hope you enjoyed. Remember to leave a comment if you have an idea! Be wise and sanitize!