Brandon Wlliams

blackmail
/ˈblakmeɪl/
noun
the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.

Y/N - your name

I nibble on my bottom lip as I watch two blue ticks appear on my WhatsApp message. I watch the two blue ticks intently, waiting for Brandon to respond to my very... revealing imagines. I let out a loud groan as I notice more than 15 minutes has passed. He wasn't sending back. He wasn't gonna say anything. "Why did I fucking send his nudes?" I ask myself as I toss my phone far away. I grab my pillow and cover my face, debating whether I should or shouldn't just suffocate myself.

Days pass with nothing said, not a single word from Brandon and not a single word I said to him. I'm seated doing some of my history homework in the small cafe close to my apartment, to feed off of their free wifi of course, until a tap on my shoulder interrupts my groove. I turn my head to be faced with the one person I didn't want to see, Brandon.

I roll my eyes without effort and turn away from him, not wanting to talk to the guy who basically used me for nudes. "Why hello to you too, Y/N." he says but I ignore him. Without another word, Brandon sits opposite me with a cheeky smirk playing on his lips making me want to slap it off so hard. "Would you like anything sir?" A young waitress asks. "Your number would be great." He says she sends her a wink.

I gag making her chuckle. "I'm lesbian. Nice try tho." She says making me burst out into a fit of laughter. "Queen." I say as I high five her. Brandon rolls his eyes, "Just an orange juice." He says as she nods and walks away. It's silent as I ignore the toss seated opposite me. "You're silent." He says making me scoff. "I have every right to be." I say as I stare into his piercing blue eyes.

"No need to be rude." He says rolling his eyes. "Piss off, Brandon." I say and turn my attention back to my history textbook. "Actually, I suggest you listen carefully, otherwise everyone sees these pretty nudes you sent me a few days ago." He whispers softly near my ear. I freeze up, my blood turning icy. I look up, meeting his smug face. "What do you want?" I ask, becoming more and more annoyed with what he had to say.

"I need your help. I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend for an event." He says making me laugh. "And you're asking me, why?" I question as I sit back, folding my arms. "See, I'm trying to make Mason jealous. He stole my chick and I know you two dated. So he takes what is mine, so I'll take what is his, well, what was his." He says making me roll my eyes. "Sorry mate, not gonna happen." I say as the waitress arrives with his juice. He thanks her and takes a sip.

"With a click of a button, Y/N, your nudes will be everywhere if you don't come with me to this event." He says. "It's illegal you know." I say as I remember reading a book saying how it's illegal. "You know my status and you know what will happen to your reputation. There goes your Oxford scholarship, love." He says as he leans forward, winking at me. Brandon was right. Despite him leaking my nudes, I will get all the hate and lose my scholarship that I desperately needed in order to study medicine.

I let out a loud sigh and rub my temple, "I'm only doing this so you can get off my fucking case." I say as he smiles wide. "That's my girl. Be ready Friday night by 7pm. Dress fancy and make sure you look your best." He says as he leans forward and presses a kiss to my cheek. I pull away, feeling myself gag once again. I say nothing as I stand up and make my way out of the cafe, getting as far away from Brandon as possible.