Fabian Schar

propose
/prəˈʊz/
verb
make an offer of marriage to someone

Y/N - your name

Requested by @thesarangsense Thank you for the request ❤️

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, frowning cause I'm almost certain I switched it off last night as today was my day off. I open my eyes and look to the left side of my bed where Fabian is meant to be sleeping but instead I'm faced with nothing expect empty sheets. I frown, where did he go?

I grab my phone turning off the alarm until I check the alarms name. "Rise and shine beautiful. Time to do some investigating. Look in the sinks cupboards for the map." I read aloud, frowning. What map? "My first day of a break from work and I'm forced to get out of bed at the crack of dawn for this boy." I say to myself as I get out my bed and make my way to the cupboard sink. I bend down and open it to see the map folded and neatly put in the corner of the cupboard.

I grab it and open it, seeing a map of where we live, roughly drawn and shortened so that it ended up not being the whole map of Newcastle. I look at the map and see numbers starting from our home and ending with 5 at the st James Park. I look at the back of the map, seeing the same amount of numbers with writing next to them. I look at number one, reading it aloud. "The first clue is easy. You always use it when making your famous bacon and scrambled eggs." It says making me roll my eyes. The milk.

I walk downstairs with my map in my hands. I reach the fridge, opening it seeing a small gift wrapped around the milk. I grab the milk and pull the gift away from the milk, seeing it was a necklace with a heart as the charm. I open the charm seeing a picture of us together making me smile. I look back down at the map and see that my next destination, labeled 2, is the park where we had our first date.

I decide to eat and get ready so that I could go out without looking homeless. I put on my Newcastle shirt with Fabians name and number at the back and head out the front door, making sure I had everything with me, including my ticket as I wasn't sure how long I would be walking around for and I wanted to make sure I had my ticket with me to watch the match against Liverpool.

I walk to the park, greeting friendly neighbors and the community as I walk there. As I reach the park, I look down at the map again and read the second clue. "Let's see if you have a good memory. Go to the tree where we had our first date." I read aloud to myself and sigh. How the fuck was I meant to remember the exact tree? I look up and head off into the middle, remembering it being near the center of the park. As I reach the center, I look around a little, seeing if I could see something stuck to a tree.

In the corner of my eye, I see something shine from a tree. I make my way to the tree, seeing another piece of jewelry taped to the tree. How in the world did this not get stolen? I peel it off the tree carefully and smile once seeing a bracelet charm of a picnic basket. I quickly attach it to my charm bracelet that he bought me on this first date. Ever since then, we've been placing charms on in the form of memories and this was another to my collection.

I look down at the map seeing number 3 on the movie theater making me grown as I remember this was where we had our most embarrassing date where we both got sick from food poisoning from the previous restaurant making me cringe at the memory. I read the third clue, "I know this isn't exactly our favorite place but I'm hoping to remove that bad memory with this amazing one. When inside, a lady will approach you xx." I take a short walk there as it wasn't far and walk inside. As I'm looking around, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be faced with a staff member. "Sorry love, are you Y/N?" The young lady asks as I nod. "Here you go." She says, handing me a letter. I thank her and watch her walk away.

I open the letter to have something fall out. I bend down whilst reading the letter, "So you can see mum and dad." It says making me frown. I pick up what fell out to see two plane tickets making me gasp. They were for him and I to see my parents during the international break. I frown, why would he want to go to Y/C to see my parents? Kinda weird from him as he normally liked taking a normal vacation.

I look at the 4th place on the map seeing that it was the ice rink. I walk down the street where the open ice rink was located and look down at my map, reading the 4th clue. "Go get some skates. I'm sure you'll get some assistance." It says making me sigh. I really didn't wanna go skating right now when his game starts in just a few minutes. I jog to where you can get skates. The worker looks up and nods. Before I can say anything, he hands me a beautiful pair of new ice skates with a latter attached.

I thank him and move out of the way, reading the letter attached. "After the game, you're gonna teach me how to skate like a pro ;)" I chuckle at his comment as he was pretty shit at skating whilst I was skating pro and I promised him after a few months of dating that once we have dated long enough, I would teach him until he could go in a straight line without falling on his ass.

I look at my watch, eyes going wide as I didn't want to be late. I take a quick jog to the stadium and show the security guard my ticket. He nods and grabs my hand. "Why are you walking with me?" I ask him, feeling kinda creeped out at his movement. "You'll see now." He says with a wide smile. I, in return, frown at him. Before I can say anything else, he pushes me towards the door leading to the field.

"My seat-" "Go!" He exclaims with a wide smile. I nod my head and make my way onto the pitch. The crowd goes wild as I step out onto the pitch making my cheeks go red. What was all of this for? I look up on the screen that says "Read your 5th and final clue!" I look down at the map in my hands and read the final clue. "Turn around to get a big surprise." I read out loud.

I turn around to be faced with Fabian on one knee with the rest of his team clapping behind him, standing with massive smiles on their faces. My hand flies to my mouth to cover it as tears spring to my eyes. "Y/N, you're the love of my life. Ever since my eyes fell on you at the shops that one day, I knew we were in for one hell of a ride, together as one. But I know we can't just be girlfriend and boyfriend. Please, Y/N, do me the honor of becoming Mrs Schar?" He asks.

I nod my head, "Yes. Yes." I say making the crowd go wild as everyone runs towards us and engulfs us in a massive group hug after Fabian has placed the shiny diamond ring on my ring finger. He pulls me close and places his lips on mine as everyone cheers around us but non of that matters as it's just him and I in that moment.

-

The game ends with a loss to Newcastle but it didn't matter as everyone was still happy with our engagement, especially Fabian. He runs to me in the tunnel and hugs me tight, pressing kisses all over my neck causing me to giggle. "I can't believe you made me go on a whole scavenger hunt." I say making him laugh loudly. "How did you even do it?" I question. "Thank the rest of the team. They helped me out everything in place and helped me with the map." He says making me chuckle.

"Tell them I say thank you." I say as I look up into his love filled eyes. "So, are we skating after this?" He questions making me laugh loudly. "I mean, I'd did promise all those years ago so yes, we will go skating after this." I say making him cheer loudly. I laugh as he pulls me into another bone crushing hug. "I can't believe you're now my fiancé." He says as he rest his head on mine. "Me neither. I really didn't suspect it." I say making him scoff.

"I was shitting myself because I thought you picked it up with how awkward and stressed I've been acting this whole week." He says as he looks down at me. "I just thought you were stressed for the game!" I exclaim making him laugh. "Fabian, meeting." Callum says as he points towards the dressing room doors. Fabian nods towards Callum who waves at me, "Congrats Y/N." he says as I thank him.

"I'll see you in a few for my skating lessons." He says as he leans down and places his lips on mine for a sweet kiss.

*****

Oh I tried with this imagine. It's funny how when you need to be creative, you're not. Also, why is this mans so hot? I still hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx