Dean Henderson

camping
/ˈkampɪŋ/
noun
the activity of spending a holiday living in a tent.

"No." I said as I stood in my pajamas in the kitchen. Facing me was a smiling Dean in short jeans and a white tank top with flip flops on. "No, no, no." I said as his smile went even wider. "Oh yes." He said as I shook my head. "We are going camping!" He said as I slapped my forehead with my hand. "Babe, do I look like the camping type?" I asked as he laughed.

"Come on babe, it's gonna be so much fun." He said as he grabbed me by the waist and kissed my neck, knowing very well that it's my biggest weakness. "Ugh fine. But where are we gonna go?" I asked as he gave me a big squeeze. "Thank you! Well there's this camping grounds by this lake that isn't busy. I've always had extra camping things and I got the idea the other day when I saw an old family picture when I was a kid." He said as I smiled at him.

"That's so sweet. Well let me eat, pack and get dressed, then we can leave." "No don't worry. I've already packed your bags cause I knew you couldn't say no to me." He said as he battered his eyelashes. I smacked his arm while he laughed. I quickly ate some cereal and went upstairs and put on some "camping clothes" that Dean left for me.

I put my hair in a high pony tail and grabbed my phone and sprayed some perfume on

I put my hair in a high pony tail and grabbed my phone and sprayed some perfume on. I walked downstairs to see Dean sitting watching tv. "You still sure you wanna go?" I asked as he rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh as he stood up and grabbed my hand, "We still going love." I shook my head as we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me as I fanned myself causing us to laugh. We both strapped ourselves in and Dean started the car. "Camping here we come!" He screamed as we started moving. The ride wasn't too long mainly because it was filled with the two of us singing to random songs and having deep conversations. We stopped off at a shop to get food and snacks and soon enough, we were at the camping grounds.

We stopped off and parked right by the lake, where a fire pit was and a huge open ground. We both stepped out of the car as I stared in awe at the lake and forest around. "Wow. It's stunning." I said as I looked at Dean. "Mmm, not as stunning as you tho." He said as I rolled my eyes at him, "Thanks Deano." I said as I opened the boot and grabbed all our snacks whilst he grabbed all the camping equipment.

"Okay, first things first, putting up the tent." Dean said as he placed the tent in an open spot relatively close to the lake. "Are you sure it's not to close? Won't it get cold at night?" "No, no. It's summer. It will be warm enough and we have thermal blankets." He said as I shook my head at him, "Okay Mr 'I camp more than you'." I said as I received a death stare from him.

"Okay so, this rod goes here and this one there..." I eventually stopped listening to him cause he was talking to himself, indicating that he was gonna do the tent all by himself. Instead, i stood by the lake and looked at all the fish swimming a long with some tadpoles in the water. I sighed knowing that this was gonna end up being a relaxing trip.

"Babe, do you know how to set up a tent?" I heard Dean behind me. I turned around to see that the tent has collapsed and a bright red embarrassed Dean looking back at me. "I'll see what I can do." I laughed out as I grabbed the instructions from him. Soon, the tent was set up and a shocked looking Dean was staring at me once I had finished.

"Damn babe, that's hot." He said as I rolled my eyes at him. We then placed our sleeping bags and food in the tent a long with some extra blankets and our portable technology things since Dean "needed" to watch football. I love football, but definitely not as much as Dean. "Okay, its lunch time. There's like a little place about 2km ahead that allows you to cook meat and stuff there, wanna go there?" He asked as I started blankly at him. "Well Dean, if we don't, then I guess we starving." I said as I laughed whilst he slapped himself in the face, "I'm tired okay." I heard outside the tent as I grabbed our food and utensils.

Making the food was eventful with Dean considering there was other people there and they were all vegan and here Dean was cooking steak. A very awkward Dean was spotted in the wild that time. As soon as we finished eating, it was already late afternoon. "I didn't realize the time and that we ate a lupper." I said as he stared at me with a very confused face. "Lupper?" He asked as we sat down in the tent.

"Yeah. Lunch and supper combined." I said as he started laughing. "I'm gonna use that more often." I shook my head at him. "Wanna go swim in the lake before it gets too dark?" I asked as he gave me a quick nod and we walked off to the change rooms to get dressed into our swim wear.

As I walked out, I heard a wolf whistle as I looked at Dean. I then wolf whistled back to mock him which caused him to laugh. I then ran and jumped into the lake and a frantic Dean followed me. As I came up to the surface, a big splash hit me as I squealed, "Fuck off Dean." I said as he continued to splash me. I soon swam and practically jumped on him as his hands found my bum and mine found his shoulders.

"Don't get too handsy Mr Henderson." I said as he sent me a cheeky wink back. "Babe, I just wanna tell you that as the days pass by, I'm falling harder and harder for you and I'm so happy that I get to spend as much time as possible with you. I love you." Dean said as I smiled and kissed him on his lips, "I love you too."

"Okay seriously, something touching my foot and I ain't about that." Dean said as we swam to the edge of the lake and got out, while laughing like some teenage school girls. We both dried off and went for a much needed shower. Soon night time arrived as we cuddled up in our tent in one sleeping bag whilst snacking on some snacks considering we both weren't that hungry.

"It's so cold." Dean said as I looked at him with stupid eyes, "nO No, ItS SumMEr." I said as I received a smack on my bum which made me slap him on his chest. "Shh, like I said, I was tired." He said as I rolled my eyes at him and kissed his cheek, "You're so stupid, but I love stupid people." I said as I received a sweet kiss from him. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms whilst some football highlights plays in the background. I can safely say that this was the best idea for Dean to think of, a camping trip.

*****

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed. Remember to leave a comment if you have any ideas of who and what I can write on. If you want a specific footballer, let me know and I'll definitely write something about him. Stay safe everyone!