Assassin's Stalker (Pt. 2/2)

Commissioned by: myjinnnnnn (on tumblr)

Tags: Unhealthy Relationships, Messy Past, Angst, Violence, Bathtub Sex, Developing Relationship.

Summary: "AH!" in the middle of his musings, Seokjin found himself manhandled around and forced on his knees, hands gripping the edge of the tub, "Jung-ah! S-slow down!"

"I told you not to think right now", the growl was pressed against Seokjin's neck, Jungkook's hips slamming loud and fast against his plush ass, "concentrate on me, my touch. Your pretty mind is the reason I craved this for two weeks."

Words: 5063

Dew's note: 1) Unhealthy relationships. Both know this is all messed up but still proceed with it.

2) Confusing emotions, bad decisions.
3) The characters have their flaws and this story isn't supposed to be RIGHT. It's supposed to be only a story. So don't look for any moral ending.

•••••

The night was quiet when Seokjin entered his small room, a rotting place on the outskirts of a small town. It was the only empty space he could find that was not invested with mice and did not cost him money. Being an assassin meant that Seokjin could never hold bank accounts in his name, not if he wanted people to come sniffing for him. It was always Namjoon's name on their house and property and other financial papers.

"Namjoon..." he whispered the name with longing and guilt, slowing falling down on his knees. The floor was cold under him, the heavy air putrid and biting, "I'm sorry..."

Seokjin was so lost in his misery that he noticed a little too late the footsteps coming towards his small room. His eyes snapped wide and the ex-assassin got up on his feet when the flimsy door was kicked open, the face of a man coming into view.

It was not Jungkook, as he had expected.

"Who are you?" Seokjin tried stalling the man as he looked for a weapon but it seemed the other person was in no mood to chat.

"You don't even remember the people whose lives you ruin?" he swung his fist in Seokjin's directions whose body was too weak and reflexes too slow to dodge it. The ex-assassin groaned as he fell on his side, near the broken wall of the room, "Whose love ones to kill brutally, whose happiness you take away you little bitch."

Seokjin sighed, as if bored by the repetitive nature of these people, "It was my job, you're hitting the wrong-"

A kick to his stomach had him coughing violently and curling his small body in a ball. The furious man stared down at him, eyes red and thirsty for revenge.

"An eye for an eye", the laugh was manic and freezing but it did little to make Seokjin fear. All he felt was regret and guilt, a poisoning concoction of feelings that Namjoon's love usually suppressed but now without him, Seokjin was alone to face the demons of his past.

"I can tell you who ordered me", Seokjin knew his memory would serve him right only if he knew the name of the person that he had killed but the man did not care for that.

"Shut up!" the man grabbed a piece of splintered wood and raised it above his head, eyes psychotic and cloudy, "Shut the fuck up!"

Seokjin knew he could at least try to fight but in that moment, all he felt was a suffocating amount of shame. So he insated closed his eyes, sending a silent apology to his lover and waited for the pain.

All that came was the sound of metal banging against someone's head. A body fell beside him, the face of that same man pale with his eyes closed. He wasn't dead judging by the fall and rise of his chest but the impact was enough to knock him unconscious.