Taecher's Pets (Jin x ML #2) [Pt. 1/2]

Commissioned by: fuckyeah9792

Tags: power bottom Jin, Teacher Jin, Student ML, Semi-public sex, Dick Stepping, Power imbalance, Nipple play, Riding.

Summary: Teacher Seokjin uses sexual favours to make the maknae line study properly.

(or, a lot of dick stepping, face sitting and dominant Seokjin who adores his three horny students)

Words: 2274

Moodboard:

~

You could not hear anything if you would stand in front of the sliding door. If you open the door, just to take a peak inside the staff room, you would see the teacher perched on top the huge desk he was supposed to work on. The already strange scene would make you even more confused when you will spot a student sitting in front of the said desk.

Your eyes would widen when you would open the door just a little more and see that the teacher's booted foot rested between the student's spread thighs, hovering above the clear bulge in the boy's pants. And you would probably pass out when that foot would lower and crush the student's crotch.

"You scored just above the passing marks in all subjects", Seokjin never hissed at his three dearest students but his eyes were enough to make Taehyung curl in himself, "and you did not sleep for three days straight, hence making you fall ill."

The boot lifted an inch to give Taehyung a false sense of security before Seokjin dug the outsole on the hard cock, crushing the drooling tip until the boy was whining with his head thrown back, "Hyung! H-hurts..."

Seokjin did not even bother Taehyung with a reply and instead raised his head to look at Jungkook. The youngest boy already sported a hard cock in his tight leggings, eyes wide and cute under the cheap lights. His cheeks flushed a pale pink when Seokjin smiled at him and beckoned him forward with a curl of his finger.

"Above B in all subjects", Jungkook had just opened his mouth to thank his teacher when Seokjin's smile flattened to a disappointing look, "but you also fell sick taking care of Taehyung and refused to take medicines before your exams."

"They make me sleepy!" the excuse slipped too quick from the boy's lips, regret coming later when he was yanked forward by a hard grip on his shirt. Despite being the one standing, Jungkook felt helpless and small as Seokjin looked up at him. The red painted lips were set in a strict line, tempting but just as scolding.

"I was going to ride your cute face like you've wanted for so long", Jungkook pushed the whine down that bubbled up his throat, instead choosing to look needily down at his teacher, "but you seem to have a kink for having your desires slip out of your hands."

This wasn't the first time Jungkook had come so close to having the teacher do whatever he wants before a single mistake and his chance vanished, poof , just like that. This was also not the first time the boy had found himself falling on his knees to beg the man that looked no less than a deity.